Havoc and Cyclops vs Banshee and Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
I've always thought this'd be a cool fight...... Well???

He-guy88
i say havok turns on him and helps the others to win haha

guy222
Originally posted by superman41082
I've always thought this'd be a cool fight...... Well???

team one

HandOfFate
Banshee and Dazzler for the win

guy222
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Banshee and Dazzler for the win

How do they win

HandOfFate
Originally posted by guy222
How do they win

At first, I thought it was a draw but then it dawn on me that the more Banshee uses his scream, the more powerful Dazzler becomes.

Truth be told, Dazzler has the most impressive single combat record on the battlefield. She beat Terrax, Rogue, Klaw, fought the Hulk, Juggernaut, Enchantress, absorbed Blackbolt's scream and over powered the Absorbing Man just to name a few her feats.

guy222
At first, I thought it was a draw but then it dawn on me that the more Banshee uses his scream, the more powerful Dazzler becomes.

Truth be told, Dazzler has the most impressive single combat record on the battlefield. She beat Terrax, Rogue, Klaw, fought the Hulk, Juggernaut, Enchantress, absorbed Blackbolt's scream and over powered the Absorbing Man just to name a few her feats.

She debuted in X Men

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Brothers Summers destroy them. Banshee's scream isn't going to be that effective. Dazzler, what sort of power does have against optic blast and ambient cosmic blast.

llagrok

Get me some scans of her actually beating any of those.

Dazzler never really impressed me, Havok's the man for the job.

Team 1 8/10

ragesRemorse
cyclops removes his visor, opens his eyes, and everyone dies

llagrok
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
cyclops removes his visor, opens his eyes, and everyone dies

Except Havok Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by llagrok
Except Havok Happy Dance

but of course, except havok

judge of worlds
cyclops has no depth perception he only has one eye.

llagrok
Originally posted by judge of worlds

dur

batdude123
Originally posted by judge of worlds

eer What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.