movie spiderman vs movie batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
spiderman 2 vs batman begins

diabloman
spiderman 2 and i can tell this thread isnt gonna be here for along time.

complexbrother
easily Spider-Man 2

joeyleather
spidey

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman
spiderman 2 and i can tell this thread isnt gonna be here for along time.

Movie Batman doesn't have the massive experience of his comic counterpart, and, he's just human. Movie Spider-Man outclasses him.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
What makes you think that?

Anyway, movie Batman doesn't have the massive experience of his comci counterpart, and, he's just human. Movie Spider-Man outclasses him. cause this is a movie thread. im surprised it hasnt been moved by now. but its cool

Wolverine2006
Spidey

batdude123
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Spidey

Wolverine 2006! What's up man? You haven't been on here for awhile.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine 2006! What's up man? You haven't been on here for awhile. awww dry your eyes

Tron
cause this is a movie thread. im surprised it hasnt been moved by now. but its cool

It's a versus thread (meaning, a fight between characters, if you missed that part), so it belongs here.

diabloman
It's a versus thread (meaning, a fight between characters, if you missed that part), so it belongs here. i can tell u dont like me verry much do you. im not saying youve saind any insults or nothing.

Tron
i can tell u dont like me verry much do you. im not saying youve saind any insults or nothing.

What makes you think that? I have no reason not to like you.

diabloman
What makes you think that? I have no reason not to like you. nevermind

Grimm22
Bats scares the crap out of Spidey and Spidey goes off and cries somewhere stick out tongue

Seriously thats about all Spidey did in Spider-Man 2 no expression

Man that movie sucked mad

superkronick92
this isn't a "which movie is better thread" it's a "which of these characters would win in a fight " thread

Darth Martin
Batman Begins! It has ninjas.

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman Begins! It has ninjas. ninja turtles take on those ninjas big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.