Up-and-Coming and/or Underrated Debaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Which young debater, or debaters do you think have the most potential to be great posters on this board? We already know about the legends, GL, Snoopdogg, Darkcrawler, but who has the potential to be as great as they are?

Debater has to have registered in the last 6 months

Can nominate anyone

Blair Wind
ummm...as much as I dont get into long debates, the times that I do...I usually get majority approval...and I won the last tournament smile (against some of the toughest debators around: Long Pig, Illadelph, Khell, and Scoobs)....does that count?

haha but really i dont pay much attention to the new up and comers...last person to have truely impressed me (even though we have disagreed) is theKahn.

capt it up
I agree as well

Soujaboy
Ya, thekahn is a good debater

capt it up
badading as always impresses me.

some one should amke a thread seeing who has imrpoved the most and such. like example wolverinefury is a perfect example of some one who now known as mr.v has relay improved him self .

chris_64256
With all do respect theres only two people on this board who are I guess are "great debaters" or "legends" kind of over the top. 98.5% of the people in the comic book forum rob from other sites people who put a lot of work into there post then some monkey robs everything you do or these jackals who have no knowledge who uses wikipedia for everything. This is opinon based dont get me wrong but someone who just argues or starts flaming when they get caught in there bullshit and then relies on there buddy mods to ban or threathen is not a good debater no names included you know who you are. Its hard to find a good debate or discussion theres always a couple people who resort to flaming when they get embarrased and then the bans come this should be in all fun but egos usually get in the way.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by chris_64256
With all do respect theres only two people on this board who are I guess are "great debaters" or "legends" kind of over the top. 98.5% of the people in the comic book forum rob from other sites people who put a lot of work into there post then some monkey robs everything you do or these jackals who have no knowledge who uses wikipedia for everything. This is opinon based dont get me wrong but someone who just argues or starts flaming when they get caught in there bullshit and then relies on there buddy mods to ban or threathen is not a good debater no names included you know who you are. Its hard to find a good debate or discussion theres always a couple people who resort to flaming when they get embarrased and then the bans come this should be in all fun but egos usually get in the way.

then you should read the touraments and all the battles that take place within them ( since insults and flamin isnt allowed)

Probably the best actuall DEBATE on this forums was the Iceman vs Superman thread. I started it off vs some people, but Demi and Ill went head to head later on with Whirly in the most logical and non flaming debate I can remember.

chris_64256
thats good to hear very rare anymore I will check. I bounce between sites love this forum but got a little prekindergarden a couple months ago starting to look good lately looking forward to good discussions.

Soujaboy
It hasn't been a good debate in a while? The best debate I can think of in the vs forum right now is the Juggernaut vs Superman thread.

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ummm...as much as I dont get into long debates, the times that I do...I usually get majority approval...and I won the last tournament smile (against some of the toughest debators around: Long Pig, Illadelph, Khell, and Scoobs)....does that count?

haha but really i dont pay much attention to the new up and comers...last person to have truely impressed me (even though we have disagreed) is theKahn.

I haven't impressed you sad
stick out tongue

Takion
LORD URIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soujaboy
Yes. I have noticed him recently

Takion
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Yes. I have noticed him recently
That dude has some debating skills owning a lot of people in thread. IMO, he is the best.

Soujaboy
He's not the "best by any means", but he is good.

Soleran
That guy Tired Hiker has some mad skillz, just check out the rock vs spiderman thread!

There aren't many "great" debaters as discussed previously. It mostly hodgepodge comic talk.

DigiMark007
Everyone has had a few really cool debates. My favorite was a Plastic Man vs. Hulk thread. I think I was fighting demi (could be wrong though). Anyway, I sided with PM, but it was a good time.

I honestly don't know any "up and comers" and I'm not quite sure exactly what that means. But with how much stuff I have to sift through rapidly now as a Mod, you generally have to be here a while before I start to notice your debating, so I'm probably not the best judge. Validus has impressed me lately though. smile

batdude123
I impress myself. cool stick out tongue No, but many people have impressed me with their debating skills. It's really hard to narrow it down to just a couple. Many people have presented me with tough arguements. big grin

King_Mungi
am I legend? cool

klintypooh
Is this one on one or in a group? I know a lot of peple on here are good mass debaters, I for one try to mass debate a few times a week, it helps relieve stress I find.

Blair Wind
laughing

TheKahn
My vote would most likely go to Black Adam. The guy actually manages to pull off being genuinely funny (ie without the immature streak that runs though some others) and being a damn good debator.

roughrider
Hard to find a good debator who doesn't veer into rampant fanboyism, or just being stubborn & obstinate. If one of you isn't swayed after ten pages, then it's just a battle of wills.

Soujaboy
I've seen a lot of posters in my short time here, and some are just damn good.

HellMaster93
Samishe is sometimes very good IMHO... and if Black Adam's that new, I really think he's pretty good...

Blair Wind
Black Adam isnt new....he just changed his screen name....

A.J
um im still a noob and im stil deciding

HellMaster93
LOL!

Mr.V
Well, we will see when the next tourney rolls around (but ill keep my eye open for talent than cheer for the big dogs) big grin but Personally..uhhh, Spetznaz big grin if hes an old guy..then i dont care hes good newayz stick out tongue

Blair Wind
well....looks like im gonna have to defend my title as the KMC comic Champ....wonder when the next ones gonna happen....hmm...but a word of advice to anyone who wants to try....it burns you out...alot. Trying to get scans, arguements, strategies...and comin up with counter points...well..its alot lol.

Mr.V
Meh, trying to coax people not to enter so you arent defeated stick out tongue joking lol..you'll be defeated anyways evil face.

Blair Wind
thats what scoobs thought too evil face

Skeets
thats what scoobs thought too evil face
laughing where is he anyway........ confused

A.J
i wanna take part in the net tourney that will be cool

DarkCrawler
Spetznaz should debate more, he'd own everybody.

And next tourney needs to come fast!! stick out tongue

A.J
well lol im trying my little hardest in superman vs hulk lol

badabing
Of the people that have been here less than 6 months, I vote Superman41082, Soujaboy, Grimm22, Rick/Genis, Diabloman, Soleran and Lord Urizen. Of the people that have been here over 6 months, Grey Fox, Snoop, Scoob, Capt, Mr. V., Juggernaut6666, O Dwarf, Batman123, AJ, Darkcrawler, Rewmac, Sam Z, Hellmaster, Jinzin, Mr. Universe.

A.J
Originally posted by badabing
Of the people that have been here less than 6 months, I vote Superman41082, Soujaboy, Grimm22, Rick/Genis, Diabloman, Soleran and Lord Urizen. Of the people that have been here over 6 months, Grey Fox, Snoop, Scoob, Capt, Mr. V., Juggernaut6666, O Dwarf, Batman123, AJ, Darkcrawler, Rewmac, Sam Z, Hellmaster, Jinzin, Mr. Universe. I SAW MY NAME but seriousley i have been a good debator in the past but im god dam to lazy to post evidence im trying to be good on this site i swear

badabing
Originally posted by A.J
I SAW MY NAME but seriousley i have been a good debator in the past but im god dam to lazy to post evidence im trying to be good on this site i swear
It must have been a typo on my part. Where is that edit button? stick out tongue

Mr.V
Wtf? im on that list? seriously? damn lol, I couldnt believe that eek! i hardly ever post on the versus forums; i missed the last tournament, and I havent really been in a big enough debate to flaunt it. But meh..smile thanks

A.J
yeah he hasnt,

and welcome to my hate list

Skeets
Of the people that have been here less than 6 months, I vote Superman41082, Soujaboy, Grimm22, Rick/Genis, Diabloman, Soleran and Lord Urizen. Of the people that have been here over 6 months, Grey Fox, Snoop, Scoob, Capt, Mr. V., Juggernaut6666, O Dwarf, Batman123, AJ, Darkcrawler, Rewmac, Sam Z, Hellmaster, Jinzin, Mr. Universe.
Is that a list of people you reconize or good debators........ stick out tongue

A.J
proberly reckonise

badabing
Originally posted by Skeets
Is that a list of people you reconize or good debators........ stick out tongue
It's a list of people I saw debating when I first joined, who I thought were good, and have similar opinions with. cool

A.J
yet im on the list i hardly debate but im making a come back ive been in worly and spidey and hulk and supes yeah baby lol

drwerwer
dang i feel so left out

Takion
Originally posted by drwerwer
dang i feel so left out
Its ok. Try participating more. Get a sig and avatar. Learn to debate better.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Takion
Its ok. Try participating more. Get a sig and avatar. Learn to debate better.

Give money to the mods....

shifty

drwerwer
oo wait is that a trick

Takion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Give money to the mods....

shifty
Speak the truth Digi. devil

leonidas

and of course some people know where the past 2 tournament champs turn for a little assist now and then . . . whistle

Soujaboy
Although we disagree on a few topics, I think leonidas is a great debater.

Newjack86 also gets props

batdude123
I think you, Soujaboy, are very good at debating for the Juggernaut.

King KAM
im decent.....

Psyquis52
I'm not decent. I suck at debating. I end up giving up and saying something incredibly stupid just to make everyone scratch their heads and forget my original stance at all. I do that because I debate these things while I'm at work, therefore I don't have access to my comics for scanning and posting why I believe what I do. It's a shame really because I have a huge collection to work with and a lot of resources.

leonidas
Although we disagree on a few topics, I think leonidas is a great debater.

Newjack86 also gets props

laughing out loud

thanks souja. did you say you were only 14?? confused

if that's true, you definitely get the vote as best junior debator round here. wink

and disagreeing is cool: it's HOW we express the disagreements that matter and you've always debated honestly with me. smile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

thanks souja. did you say you were only 14?? confused

if that's true, you definitely get the vote as best junior debator round here. wink

and disagreeing is cool: it's HOW we express the disagreements that matter and you've always debated honestly with me. smile

Yea im 14, gonna be 15 on July 31.

Takion
Yea im 14, gonna be 15 on July 31.
Im 7 days older than you..........

Psyquis52
MY GOD! You are all so young! It's ridiculous.

Takion
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Yes I know. I wish I can forget about KMC.

Soujaboy

embarrasment I'll be big one day! mad

laughing

batdude123
I'm not decent. I suck at debating. I end up giving up and saying something incredibly stupid just to make everyone scratch their heads and forget my original stance at all. I do that because I debate these things while I'm at work, therefore I don't have access to my comics for scanning and posting why I believe what I do. It's a shame really because I have a huge collection to work with and a lot of resources.

Don't sell yourself short Psyquis! big grin Us fellow Hoosiers are AWESOME at debating. smile

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't sell yourself short Psyquis! big grin Us fellow Hoosiers are AWESOME at debating. smile
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, well. Some of us are better than others.

You have a pretty hot reputation around here. I don't know anything about my reputation. I may not have one or if I do most people may think of me as the strange one with the cool sig.

I can deal with that. big grin

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, well. Some of us are better than others.

You have a pretty hot reputation around here. I don't know anything about my reputation. I may not have one or if I do most people may think of me as the strange one with the cool sig.

I can deal with that. big grin

Well thank you! big grin By the way, you DO have a really cool sig. cool smile

Takion
What would you guys nominate me for?

Soujaboy
I just saw you post in the last couple of days, I'm not sure yet.

batdude123
What would you guys nominate me for?

Most annoying poster. big grin laughing No, but seriously if you were to post a little bit more on the vs. forum, I think that you could be the best new member we have.

Takion
Most annoying poster. big grin laughing No, but seriously if you were to post a little bit more on the vs. forum, I think that you could be the best new member we have.
Me on vs. forums. hmmmm. Lets put some scans to use.

Blair Wind
and of course some people know where the past 2 tournament champs turn for a little assist now and then . . . whistle

my scan whore slave.....whistle

stick out tongue

leonidas
my scan whore slave.....whistle

stick out tongue

hmm, i may actually need to enter the next tourny . . .

Soujaboy

When is the next tournament?

jinzin

laughing out loud

Blair Wind

haha I can find others to do my bidding....lmao but naw you were invaluable last time.

newjak86
This thread is people to voice who they feel is the most underrated debater on these forums.
These are the guys that you see rarely in debates but when you see them you think they can hold their own with anyone.

These are the guys that just don't debate much or just go into few topics to debate. Yet they always show they have knowledge and can turn that into intelligable conversations.

So who are the underestimated?

Blair Wind
whos your choice?

newjak86
My vote goes to Blair Wind he doesn't get into many debates but he still stunned many people by taking the last tourny taking down the champ in Scoobless.

Milkie
Me

Blair Wind
Originally posted by newjak86
My vote goes to Blair Wind he doesn't get into many debates but he still stunned many people by taking the last tourny taking down the champ in Scoobless.

laughing thank you, I wasnt expecting that one.

newjak86
laughing thank you, I wasnt expecting that one. No problem

Psyquis52
Capt, the guy is underrated because everyone thinks he's a one trick horse. Wovlerein pwns all is a popular mockery but he actually has some valuable input from time to time that might not have been noticed before. Putting his fascinations aside he's a good debater.

Secondly I'd nominate Heguy88. Not sure how long he's been on but he's doing his best to make it known where he stands.

Milkie
I find it that sometimes more then often you have to explain things to He-Guy88

But hes a good kid

Psyquis52
He does good once in a while.

Sides, you're probably explaining it to me before he ever gets on the thread. I suck at debating.

badabing
Capt, the guy is underrated because everyone thinks he's a one trick horse. Wolverine pwns all is a popular mockery but he actually has some valuable input from time to time that might not have been noticed before. Putting his fascinations aside he's a good debater.

I co-sign on Capt. He can usually back up his argument for Wolverine even though I don't always agree with him. I've also seen him do quite well on Captain America threads.

Adam Warlock
Laminator X.

He's not underrated in any way whatsoever. But he's not well known though. He is one of the best and most informative debaters I've seen.

grey fox
I have some respect for Capt , he's gone from a juvenile who goes
'Wlvnerien wins!!!!!1111' to an actual debater who relies on fact's .

A.J
yea cap rules, lol, i was debateing with he-guy in the hulk vs superman thread it was fun dont debate much, but i think i done well, im gonna go and own him him i think today evil face

jinzin
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Laminator X.

He's not underrated in any way whatsoever. But he's not well known though. He is one of the best and most informative debaters I've seen.

seriously.. guy almost had my ass back in the tourny.. good thing JINZIN's the shiznit!

A.J
rock

jinzin
lol.

A.J
i wanna enter it will be cool ill show you guys i can debate when i want lol

A.J
lol , mr v is good when he actually debates well on the non vs thread he has a answer fro everything id love to see him have a 1 on 1 with somone

Skeets
Capt, the guy is underrated because everyone thinks he's a one trick horse. Wovlerein pwns all is a popular mockery but he actually has some valuable input from time to time that might not have been noticed before. Putting his fascinations aside he's a good debater.

Secondly I'd nominate Heguy88. Not sure how long he's been on but he's doing his best to make it known where he stands.
I disagree I have gone up against Heguy and half the time I don't even know what he's trying to say.........erm

My list here.
Validus-very smart and doesn't really get into debates because he's already beaten the other person before it's even started.

Dizzle-Very good aswell

Yahman-Very good and gets overlooked by those with no humour...... smile

KgKg(when he's not pretending to have a life) Leonidas,Avalonofthewind,Juntai,blair wind,Laminatorx,thekahn,newjak Yea I remember some of your good debates....... wink

Some who aren't named is because your not underrated or overlooked........ smile

A.J
juntai is awesome i think he was my first ever debate kyle raynor vs thor awesome debate loved it he is aces thumb up

grey fox
Of the people that have been here over 6 months, Grey Fox,

Sweet , i got my ass kicked in the tourney though...of course it was by khellendros so it was kind of like David versus Goliath (with David being a cripple and having several mental disorders)

A.J
yeah kelandos or watever is great but fox you have got bright future wink

Takion
I nominate A.J. HE ALSO FIXED HIS SPELLING AND GRAMMER!!!!

roughrider
Long Pig ( where has he gone?)
He made his points without getting obnoxious, and with fun humour.

A.J
I nominate A.J. HE ALSO FIXED HIS SPELLING AND GRAMMER!!!! thanks takion i dont debate much but im debateing more and more and getting better, you are very good aswel big grin

Takion
Originally posted by A.J
thanks takion i dont debate much but im debateing more and more and getting better, you are very good aswel big grin
lol. No. Im terrible.

A.J
dont be so sure you are better than you think

Takion
Originally posted by A.J
dont be so sure you are better than you think
Only if my team has to face another team.

A.J
ok ok lol

DigiMark007
Long pig was sweet.

I think Blair has been using the "I won the last tourney" thing enough, so he gets respect. But no one remembers that jinzin took the one before it. Still, Scoob has 2 tourney wins, and has reached the semis and the finals in the other two...stats like that are nigh-impossible to match. But I think all of those guys get the proper respect.

So I dunno.

A.J
*cough cough*

Blair Wind
hmmm....I personally think theKahn should be mentioned. As should Xmarksthespot who hasnt gotten on in a while.

Takion
I nominate Badabing and Lord Urizen.

DigiMark007
Merged with Best Up-and -Coming Debator (and re-named).

A.J
nice digi

A.J
I nominate Badabing and Lord Urizen. co-signed

batdude123
So nobody likes me? sad

A.J
not bad lol

batdude123
NOT BAD!!!!!?????? mad

A.J
ok.......well..........at least you like batman

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
ok.......well..........at least you like batman

So you ARE calling me a not very good debater? Well, I AM a good debater, so THERE! stick out tongue

A.J
So you ARE calling me a not very good debater? Well, I AM a good debater, so THERE! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not very nice, are you? sad bawling

A.J
im sorry you are great............or are you

leonidas
hmmm....I personally think theKahn should be mentioned. As should Xmarksthespot who hasnt gotten on in a while.

xmarks is very good. as is lam. both good calls there. wink illadelph is another who has been mentioned. there are only a very few people whom, if i see them post in a thread, that i will read just to see what they have to say. smile

jinzin
Originally posted by roughrider
Long Pig ( where has he gone?)
He made his points without getting obnoxious, and with fun humour. he went sulking home to mamma after TBK ripped shocktopus apart and ate him...

what a fanboy... stick out tongue

Long pig was sweet.

I think Blair has been using the "I won the last tourney" thing enough, so he gets respect. But no one remembers that jinzin took the one before it. Still, Scoob has 2 tourney wins, and has reached the semis and the finals in the other two...stats like that are nigh-impossible to match. But I think all of those guys get the proper respect.

So I dunno.

meh, it's not something I like to throw around, I don't like rubbing people's faces in my victory, it's like asking for trouble... plus I tend to think that my debates will continue to impress regardless of whether or not they are in a tourney finals match.. hopefully they do...

PLUS... I like being a "sleeper" too many new-people think I'm gonna be just another wolverine fanboy when i come trucking along in the wolvie threads.. boy do they got another thing comin...

King KAM
I might join the next tourny.....

A.J
Im gonna see if I can join with my improved spelling LOL

Sam Z
Horay! I searched through all pages and saw my name twice!

But on topic. Recently I debated Dark crawler and think he's a good debator. He never took discussion too personal and keept it plain and calm. Hellmaster never gets respect he deserves. I also liked some Jinzin's posts.
And ofcourse my greatest respect to KMC mod Digi. Man, recently found this post on religion forumthumb up

Must be a strict Christian denomination you're in there.

Most mainstream Christians (and most mainstream Muslims for that matter) don't condemn any other religions. It is the more extreme sects of these religions that begin to see theirs as the 'only' way.

Incidentally, the Koran mentions Allah's love for us something like 10 times more often than it mentions jihad or any sort of violence (at one point I knew the exact numbers but have forgotten). It's really a much more peaceful religion than popular conception would have us believe. It's just the extreme divisions of it that make the news, so our views are biased toward that outlook.

If your church blatently condemned Muslims, I'd run the other way. Or, even better, confront them and ask them to justify their claims and hopefully expand their minds a bit.

-DM

Now let me think a little and I'll update my list.

A.J
Originally posted by Sam Z
Horay! I searched through all pages and saw my name twice!

But on topic. Recently I debated Dark crawler and think he's a good debator. He never took discussion too personal and keept it plain and calm. Hellmaster never gets respect he deserves. I also liked some Jinzin's posts.
And ofcourse my greatest respect to KMC mod Digi. Man, recently found this post on religion forumthumb up

Now let me think a little and I'll update my list. digi is great if he debated more it would be cool,

i think marcus was good when he kept his cool

Sam Z
True, Marcus was good...

King KAM
I should actually debate harder....but besides captain america...no-one makes me wanna defend them enough...

Sam Z
Originally posted by King KAM
I should actually debate harder....but besides captain america...no-one makes me wanna defend them enough...

You debate great, i think the problem is unspecified gender...stick out tongue

King KAM
You debate great, i think the problem is unspecified gender...stick out tongue welll....about that.... you ever seen a naked ken doll???

Sam Z
welll....about that.... you ever seen a naked ken doll???

laughing out loud No, I used to play only ninja turtles dolls...

King KAM
laughing out loud No, I used to play only ninja turtles dolls... suuuuure....but those toitles are most excellent, i still have my ORIGINAL pillow cases and bed garments....chicks love the toitles.

Sam Z
Nostalgiacry

King KAM
Nostalgiacry I call dibs on Mikey!

A.J
I should actually debate harder....but besides captain america...no-one makes me wanna defend them enough... yeah i dont debate much unless batman, but ive been on ironman vs juggs i think i put up a good post before i went to bed laughing

batdude123
I think that Accel doesn't get the respect he deserves, he is a great debater. Some other guys that are good are TheKahn, spetznaz, UniOmni, Digi, Jinzin, and Adam Warlock.

Adam Warlock
Nataku needs some respect. He's very blunt and often gets straight to the point. Can't forget about leonidas. Accel and Lucid Lui need some props as well.

By the way, thanks for mentioning me batdude.

roughrider
DigiMark's posts are about quality, not quantity. I think we all stop to read what he says.

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Nataku needs some respect. He's very blunt and often gets straight to the point. Can't forget about leonidas. Accel and Lucid Lui need some props as well.

By the way, thanks for mentioning me batdude.

No problem. big grin

batdude123
I think that Accel doesn't get the respect he deserves, he is a great debater. Some other guys that are good are TheKahn, spetznaz, UniOmni, Digi, Jinzin, and Adam Warlock.

Whoops! I forgot to mention leonidas and Validus in there. embarrasment

Sam Z
Grey Fox is a nice debator, though he thinks I'm a Venom fanboybig grin

A.J
Grey Fox is a nice debator, though he thinks I'm a Venom fanboybig grin wink

batdude123
laughing

A.J
laughing

Sam Z
What's wrong with you?

Sam Z
laughing

manjaro
ARRRAARRGGHGRHRGGHH!!!!!YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!!!! 2 and a half years and gunnin' and the man-called-Jaro gets no love or respect? alas its true that i dont debate much anymore why with Alpha Centauri's self imposed exile from the comic forums, and other long time posters' frequent name changes it hardly seems worth it anymore plus with the new crop of "A shotgun vs. Silver surfer-esque" threads and hulk vs such and such....with a twist im like why bother......but stilll DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLL!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist angrily*

Sam Z
Originally posted by manjaro
ARRRAARRGGHGRHRGGHH!!!!!YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!!!! 2 and a half years and gunnin' and the man-called-Jaro gets no love or respect? alas its true that i dont debate much anymore why with Alpha Centauri's self imposed exile from the comic forums, and other long time posters' frequent name changes it hardly seems worth it anymore plus with the new crop of "A shotgun vs. Silver surfer-esque" threads and hulk vs such and such....with a twist im like why bother......but stilll DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLL!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist angrily*

All together "respect Manjaro!!!"

A.J
meh

manjaro
meh?.......MEH!!!!!?.........MEH!!!!!!! mad mad DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU TO HELL SIR.........DAMN YOU I SAY!! Next I'll be telling you to get off my lawn *shakes fist angrily*

A.J
Originally posted by manjaro
meh?.......MEH!!!!!?.........MEH!!!!!!! mad mad DAMN YOU!! YOU TO HELL SIR.........DAMN YOU I SAY!! Next I'll be telling you to get off my lawn *shakes fist angrily* meh stick out tongue

batdude123
What does "meh" mean? confused

A.J
i dont know everyone else uses it lol

grey fox
Meh is a term usually to describe a lack of caring . A verbal shrug of the shoulders if you will.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>