friends with benefits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!?!?!?

Leo.M
HELL YEAH! rock

LanceWindu
*hasn't had one*

jinzin
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*hasn't had one*
no

that sux.....

Originally posted by Leo.M
HELL YEAH! rock

rock

I'm gonna be gone for a few days after tommorrow guys I don't think I need to say why.. stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
I had one for a short while... it didnt last though.... had to cut it off.

jinzin
too wierd?

BakaXero
will you be my friend with benefits?

Tired Hiker

Prabhodh
Originally posted by jinzin

i dont have one sad

bogen
you can borrow myne, as long as i get it back tommorrow, m'k?

troublemaker_23
i have a friend with benifits except i never get to see him!! sad

Bloigen
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

troublemaker_23
Originally posted by BakaXero
will you be my friend with benefits?

i will. wink

Jigsaw13
Hell yeah!

But sometimes its a little weird.

troublemaker_23
not all the time

Soleran
It's normally not as good as it sounds, but if you're pulling some hell yeah

lil bitchiness
In all honesty?
Unless you have a perfect self control, or the control over your feelings, having friends with benifits will end in tears yes Because SOMEONE will start feeling for the other and then....its all over happy

Soleran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
In all honesty?
Unless you have a perfect self control, or the control over your feelings, having friends with benifits will end in tears yes Because SOMEONE will start feeling for the other and then....its all over happy

thumb up

Aziz!
Hell yeah!

Blood_Rayne
HELL YEAH!!!

hily

I didnt think you were into that....

Punkyhermy
Can I get a hell no?
no messed

Shelbert Lemon
too wierd? no.... he fell in love with me and it wasnt fair to continue on. We stopped the sex and we are still good friends.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
In all honesty?
Unless you have a perfect self control, or the control over your feelings, having friends with benifits will end in tears yes Because SOMEONE will start feeling for the other and then....its all over happy very true.

Thorinn
*Stone Cold Steve Austin Hell Yeah* rock

JacopeX
http://vinceasshole.ytmnsfw.com/

Barker
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Hell No! happy

Mišt
Dude, I like friends with benefits, like today I scored free tickets to the movies cause a friend works there!

Unless you guys are talking about something different...

*hopes he hasnt walked into anything weird by accident* dodgy

Imaginary
HELL YEAH.

jinzin
Originally posted by hily
I didnt think you were into that....

into the benefits or the friends WITH benefits?

cause as I remember that was the original circumstance for which our original relationship blossemed... I just never reaped the benefits.... meh.. you were more special to me then that...

BTW.. about the myspace thing.. you may not have said I was bad.. but you DID say I was sloppy.. lol.. and you were pretty angry when you said it.. stick out tongue

Jonathan Mark
I wonder what this thread is about...

jinzin
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I wonder what this thread is about...
shifty

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Options.jpg

jinzin
What the f**k?

Vinny Valentine
Exactly.

hily
into the benefits or the friends WITH benefits?

cause as I remember that was the original circumstance for which our original relationship blossemed... I just never reaped the benefits.... meh.. you were more special to me then that...

BTW.. about the myspace thing.. you may not have said I was bad.. but you DID say I was sloppy.. lol.. and you were pretty angry when you said it.. stick out tongue

Into friends with benefits, I had a "feeling" you were into benefits.

lol yeah prolly a good thing you didnt reap the benefits then cuz boy i was no good then, now however.... Happy Dance <-i rock the banana. Why do you say i was more special than that? benefits in a relationship are waaaaay better then friends with benefits

Yes i did say you were sloppy the first time HOWEVER you were not the second time around. And of course i was angry i lost you.

....I dont know your friends with benefits do i?

jinzin
Into friends with benefits, I had a "feeling" you were into benefits. embarrasment

lol yeah prolly a good thing you didnt reap the benefits then cuz boy i was no good then,]

I don't know about that. I seem to recall getting blue-balled with dry sex before we went camping.. that was a feat in and of itself! eek!

now however.... Happy Dance <-i rock the banana.

confident aren't we? not that I doubt your abilities... you still feel the same way about oral?

Why do you say i was more special than that? benefits in a relationship are waaaaay better then friends with benefits
cause whether you want to accept it or not I DID care a great deal about you... I deluded myself into thinking that our relationship wasn't just about then benefits.. i.e. justin.... I thought it would mean more if it happened at the right time instead of just all the time. But to the second point.. agreed.

Yes i did say you were sloppy the first time HOWEVER you were not the second time around. And of course i was angry i lost you. incidently I like "sloppy" lol.. but hey that's just me.. it's fun.

and.. confused

like I said before.. I didn't think you would care at the time considering..

I didn't know.

. Originally posted by hily
...I dont know your friends with benefits do i?
shifty

idunno...

ThePrincessBee
sex with friends sick

jinzin
Originally posted by ThePrincessBee
sex with friends sick

you must have some ugly friends... sad

ThePrincessBee
you must have some ugly friends... sad

sad

jinzin
laughing

so that's a yes...

ThePrincessBee
no im just kidding, some of my male friends are hot, but i wouldnt have intercourse with them.

Gornack
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I had one for a short while... it didnt last though.... had to cut it off.

We are talking about people, not penises. erm

Shelbert Lemon
thank you preston... I needed that laugh.

hily
embarrasment
I don't know about that. I seem to recall getting blue-balled with dry sex before we went camping.. that was a feat in and of itself! eek!
confident aren't we? not that I doubt your abilities... you still feel the same way about oral?
cause whether you want to accept it or not I DID care a great deal about you... I deluded myself into thinking that our relationship wasn't just about then benefits.. i.e. justin.... I thought it would mean more if it happened at the right time instead of just all the time. But to the second point.. agreed.
incidently I like "sloppy" lol.. but hey that's just me.. it's fun.
and.. confused
like I said before.. I didn't think you would care at the time considering..
I didn't know.
shifty
idunno...

-Lol notice the dry part i never worked up the courage to do ne thing else
-Yeah im really not that confident, changed my mind about oral.... gotten compliments on it however decided to keep that to the guys i really care about
-I'm sorry for everything i messed up in our relationship I did care about you, I still do, being able to talk to you for hours and hours put you far apart from justin not to mention everything else, im just a huge moron I'm sorry i really am i wish there was a way to go back and ***** slap some sense into myself
-lol you dont know? well that worries me good thing i dont know alot of people

Philip_ll
we are talking about f**k buddies.

jinzin
-Lol notice the dry part i never worked up the courage to do ne thing else the second time around?

cause... justin... confused

how could you not have the courage for anything else with me?

-Yeah im really not that confident, changed my mind about oral.... gotten compliments on it however decided to keep that to the guys i really care about
I see.

-I'm sorry for everything i messed up in our relationship I did care about you, I still do, being able to talk to you for hours and hours put you far apart from justin not to mention everything else, im just a huge moron I'm sorry i really am i wish there was a way to go back and ***** slap some sense into myself
meh, there's no need to be apologetic... like when we talked afterwards and you wanted to confirm that there was responsibility for both parties... there was, it wasn't all your fault. In any case what's done is done, and there's not much use in frettin about it now.

--lol you dont know? well that worries me good thing i dont know alot of people shifty

Scythe
Hey! A stupid thread not started by me, a rare treat. Anyways, yeah... There's no such thing as "friends with benefits". It's all a psychological trick introduced to your brain by your hormones to take legal advantage of someone.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey! A stupid thread not started by me, a rare treat. Anyways, yeah... There's no such thing as "friends with benefits". It's all a psychological trick introduced to your brain by your hormones to take legal advantage of someone.

That means I've been taken advantage of numerous times shock

hily
blah blah blah
i was pretty much a rag doll with justin
hehe frettin silly word
again with the worrysome smiley.... well i know its not emily shes in oregon, and that leaves me with one very worriesome conclusion ah well im sure theres all sorts of ppl i dont know and u do

NineCoronas
Can I get a hell no?
no messed No, you can't.

ILoveMyDaniel
Can I get a hell no?
no messed
Originally posted by ThePrincessBee
sex with friends sick

wuTa
Friends+Benefits=College

Captain REX
I've never had a friend with benefits. Unless the internet counts. no expression

ILoveMyDaniel
I'll stick to Daniel. yes

Captain REX
Even though you broke it off with him? no expression

Lana
I like how people are like "ewww! sex with a friend?"

What, does someone stop being your friend once you start dating them or something?

Captain REX
Yes, of course. Ewww, friendly sex!

Storm
I wouldn' t exactly have called them friends, but... ermm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Captain REX
Even though you broke it off with him? no expression
High times my friend, we got back together a LONG time ago. Where've you been?

jinzin
Originally posted by wuTa
Friends+Benefits=College laughing

yes

jinzin
Originally posted by Captain REX
I've never had a friend with benefits. Unless the internet counts. no expression
sad

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.