Wonder Man vs. Gilgamesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Let the games begin!

nimrod009
Do you have any info on Gilgamesh? I don't know much about him.

Wonder Man
ya he's a bad ass. he'd sit Nimrod down if you know what i mean.
He has molecular control and is stronger than say...herc or thor

nimrod009
Hmm, I say Gilgamesh in that case. He sounds like a beast.

How could Wonder Man deal with molecular control?

Wonder Man
Ya this would be Wondy's fight of fights to see if he gets the top spot in the Avengers.
I think his ionic powers would be sufficient to deal with the molecular thing. They make a strong counter to anything anyone can dish out too.
In my opinion Wonder Man has the most powerful punch so he's not about to not sit anyone down.
He may not be strongest like Hulk but he has the most power available

the Darkone
Forgotten One will kick Wonder Man ass, Forgotten One is just as skilled as Thor, Immortal Hercules and he is a eternal. Forgotten One fought both and he getting the better of the two, until Thor knock his ass out on the Celestail mother ship.

olympian
"He has molecular control and is stronger than say...herc or thor"

Same ballpark.

Wich means slighty above Wman devil

paolo2143
sorry the forgotten one was not as strong as thor they fought head to head and thor took him out after a very tough struggle,also during thier time together at the avengers thor was always shown to be his slight physical superior, i would say him and wondy very close strength wise but i think giglamish might just take it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by paolo2143
sorry the forgotten one was not as strong as thor they fought head to head and thor took him out after a very tough struggle,also during thier time together at the avengers thor was always shown to be his slight physical superior, i would say him and wondy very close strength wise but i think giglamish might just take it.

Forgotten One is just as strong as Thor and Herc, Forgotten One is class 100 and one of the strongest eternals and can increase his strength eve furhter. I have the comic where Thor and Gilgamesh where fighting it was dead even until Gilgamesh tried to pick the hammer and got rocked other than that it wa pretty damn even.

Adam Warlock
Gligamesh would put WM down. It would be a good fight though.

D-Block
I think Gilgamesh would win this battle

paolo2143
maybe the forgotten one was almost equal to thor in strength but in the avengers as giglamesh he was clearly shown to be not quite as strong although not far off it but i think he would have a slight edge over wondy

the Darkone
It's no slight edge, if sersi knock out immortal hercules with one punch, what the hell Forgotten One will do to Wonderman who is not even that strong compare to Immortal Hercules. Eternals are very powerful including forgotten one will can amp himself up to unknown levels.

Forgotten One wins 9/10

Wonder Man
He'd never match Wonder Man's speed or stamina

golem370
This is Forgotten One profile

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100
Speed: Enhanced human
Flight Speed: Speed of sound
Stamina: Metahuman
Durability: Metahuman regenerative
Agility: Superhuman
Reflexes: Superhuman
Fighting Skills: Extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant, with knowledge of most methods of combat knows in ancient Earth civilizations
Special Skills/Abilities: Extraordinary hunter and tracker
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, virtual invulnerability and immortality, ability to project cosmic energy from his eyes or hands in the form of heat, light, or concussive force
Superhuman Mental Powers: Total mental control over his physical form, granting virtual invulnerability and immortality; ability to levitate himself and thus fly at superhuman speed; psionic ability to rearrange molecular structure of objects.
Special Limitations: Formerly blind; otherwise none
Source of Superhuman Powers: Member of Eternal race
Personal Weaponry: None
Special Weaponry: Axe, spear, club

golem370
vs

http://www.avengersforever.org/characters/Characters.asp

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Let the games begin!

This is not even close. Gilgamesh is way out of Wonder Man's league.

guy222
hero

Likwid
Gilgamesh. Even Ikaris was punking Herc around recently. Wondy puts up a good fight, though.

rougeredmage
well i can find one point that is ommited from that information allredy.

Special Limitations: Formerly blind; otherwise none

it should be

Special Limitations: Formerly blind; Unable to attack a Celestrial !

however that is pointlesss really ? i would say that Gil is going to win this fight as like thor herc et al has alot more experience battle wise compared to a mortal ( if your classing wonderman as a mortal that is )

guy222
hero wins

Harbinger
Can someone tell me who Gilgamesh is?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Harbinger
Can someone tell me who Gilgamesh is? A being who impersonated Hercules during ancient times, and is around Herc/Thor strength level.

At his Hero levels, he was powered up (although still got put down by Thor's punches).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.