Wonder Man vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can you spank a robot?

nimrod009
Sorry dude, Nimrod wins. stick out tongue

Wonderman doesn't pack enough versality to put up a fight.

Wonder Man
I don't know. I love Nimrod. he's like my fav. bad guy. But Wonder Man is welllll...hes just wonderful.
Seriously. I think Wondy's got the stuff to finish this job if he gets a bead on Nimrods teleporting and disables it first hand.

nimrod009
Nimrod has handed the Juggernaut his ass. I really don't see Wonder Man posing that much of a threat.

grey fox
Nimrod can take anything that Wonder man throws at him and can come back. Wonder man on the other hand is a one trick pony here, just strength and energy blasts which are nowhere near strong enough to take out the sentinel from the future.

A few full strength laser blasts and WM goes down.

Wonder Man
Ya well I see Wondy above Hulk and Juggs. sooo... even though Nimrod is too...`old Hollywood might uses him as a tape recorder...you're prob. to young to remember those.

Wonder Man
Plus its in Wondy's favor. He just puts a quarter in that jukebox and runs with it till its all played out

Mr. Universe
Nimrod wins this.

joeyleather
definitley nimrod

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can you spank a robot?

nimrod

psycho gundam
bump

The Nuul
Rod shit stomps. He took out classic juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.