Hulk vs. Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
All the Hulk does is smash; all Shaw does is absorb kinetic energy and use it back against his opponent. How does it end?

KharmaDog
Hulk would just have to grab Shaw and instead of hit him, tear his arms off.

grey fox
Hulk punches shaw in the face , too much kinetic energy causes Shaw to go boom.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by grey fox
Hulk punches shaw in the face , too much kinetic energy causes Shaw to go boom.

Yes, there's that too.

roughrider
I don't know what's the upper limit of force Shaw can handle. The hard shots he took from Colossus, he hit back even harder.

Soss
I'll give it to Shaw.
That is, if he is smarter than the Hulk and knows when to absorb.

If not, Hulk destroys him.
But, more often than not, Shaw 6/10

crucifixio
lol................Shaw does not have the ability to absorb THAT much kinetic force....too many people have tried b4, and Hulk still have power left

KharmaDog
Originally posted by roughrider
I don't know what's the upper limit of force Shaw can handle. The hard shots he took from Colossus, he hit back even harder.

He went into a coma after Storm zapped him because he absorbed too much energy. Trading punches with the hulk only makes hulk stronger. Eventually his power would oveload Shaw, I would think.

But like I said, he could just not hit him and tear his arms off.

Soss
Errr....after hearing about Shaw's power, I'm changing my vote.
If Shaw can't beat Hulk quick (which he inevitably cant), then Shaw loses.

Hulk 10/10

crucifixio
^Smart man...........Shaw is definately outta his league n this one

jgiant
HULK SMASH 100/10

roughrider
Originally posted by KharmaDog
He went into a coma after Storm zapped him because he absorbed too much energy. Trading punches with the hulk only makes hulk stronger. Eventually his power would oveload Shaw, I would think.

But like I said, he could just not hit him and tear his arms off.

Not as easy as it sounds. Even cutting Shaw with a blade is difficult; his body absorbs the kinetic energy of being cut and instanly goes for his use. Hulk grabs Shaw to tear his arms off, Shaw absorbs that energy and picks up Hulk and throws him away.
I believe Hulk can eventually win, but he has to have patience and the right tactic - he's not known for either.

jgiant
shaw cant absorb unlimited energy...he'll eventually overload...

crucifixio
There is a big difference between gettin cut by a knife, and getting punched in the temple by the Hulk. A couple of punches into it, sure, Shaw would get stronger, but gradually all that power would be too much for him to handle. We are talking about IH here, not some run-of-the-muck Colossus or Thing.

grey fox
Hulk seems to have a knack for overloading thing's . Like the time he overloaded leaders resurrection machine.....

jgiant
Not as easy as it sounds. Even cutting Shaw with a blade is difficult; his body absorbs the kinetic energy of being cut and instanly goes for his use. Hulk grabs Shaw to tear his arms off, Shaw absorbs that energy and picks up Hulk and throws him away.
I believe Hulk can eventually win, but he has to have patience and the right tactic - he's not known for either. do u really think shaw can beat the HULK???????????!!!

roughrider
Originally posted by jgiant
do u really think shaw can beat the HULK???????????!!!

I just said he could.
He has to attack him the right way, is all.
Here's one - punch Shaw into orbit. He can't survive in space.

olympian
Hulk.

Shawn can be overloaded. Storm did it before.

jgiant
I just said he could.
He has to attack him the right way, is all.
Here's one - punch Shaw into orbit. He can't survive in space. I really doubt shaw can ever win against hulk, there is no way to approch it...explain how he would?

roughrider
Shaw is crafty at getting opponents ( much more even tempered ones)to attack him first - the Hulk wouldn't need much goading. I know Hulk will get stronger and harder to hurt, but if Shaw gets enough kinetic energy quickly, he could potentially knock Hulk out early. That's how Colossus lost the first time.
If it goes on a long time, then yes, Hulk could overload Shaw if he hits him too many times.

crucifixio
He cant

jgiant
unless its the version of hulk that gets weaker has he gets madder and he starts off very calm then i would give it to shaw 2/10

drwerwer
i think hulk since he would just take shaw and rip him half like what he did to wolvy in ultimate

badabing
This battle could go back and forth a while. IMO, Hulk would overload Shaw's absorption.

drwerwer
yea ithink hulks strength would be to much for him or he would just rip him in half

badabing
Does anybody know whether Shaw has to release the kinetic energy he absorbs within a set amount of time like Strong Guy must?

Wonder Man
Hulk isn't known for giving his opponent time to surrender.
Hulk is sooooo strong that the King would have to be delusional to want to get hit by him. It would kill him leaving his body destroyed by its own power.
Hulk wouldn't even have to do more than try.

Robtard
I think one raging Hulk punch would be too much for Shaw to absorb... If Storm can overload him, Hulk certainly can.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by drwerwer
i think hulk since he would just take shaw and rip him half like what he did to wolvy in ultimate

Anyone got scans of that?

Robtard
Here

roughrider
People are really underestimating Shaw here. He wants Hulk to hit him. He CAN take his best shots for a long time. And Storm knocked out Wonder Woman with a lightning bolt. Everyone believe that one?
Whatever strength Hulk uses to rip Shaw apart, Shaw uses simultaneously against Hulk.
Hulk can win, but it's not as easy as others are making it out.

Robtard
People are really underestimating Shaw here. He wants Hulk to hit him. He CAN take his best shots for a long time. And Storm knocked out Wonder Woman with a lightning bolt. Everyone believe that one?
Whatever strength Hulk uses to rip Shaw apart, Shaw uses simultaneously against Hulk.
Hulk can win, but it's not as easy as others are making it out.

I don't think Shaw has ever been hit with the earth shattering blows someone of the Hulks limitless strength can deliver. Maybe he could absorb a few blows and redirect that energy back at Hulk, but come on now, we're all aware of what the Hulk has been capable of and smashing Shaw falls far short of maxing out the Hulk's potential.

roughrider
The thing is, can Shaw make use of the energy he gets against the Hulk, before Hulk reaches such a high level?

Robtard
The thing is, can Shaw make use of the energy he gets against the Hulk, before Hulk reaches such a high level?

The worst he could do is hit the Hulk equally as hard and the Hulk has been hit harder before, his durability and healing factor pretty much make blunt force trauma attacks useless, they can hurt him, but not for long. In the end Hulk gets mad enough to overpower Shaw's mutant abilities and smashes Shaw into mutant pulp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.