worst jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
name a movie thats had stupid jokes in it .

that rubber band thing that otto says in spiderman 2 was stupid as hell. they waisted there time even putting that in the movie.

johnny cash fan
just to clear up my distaste for these types of films, if you want a dumb joke just watch a family comedy.

diabloman
Originally posted by johnny cash fan
just to clear up my distaste for these types of films, if you want a dumb joke just watch a family comedy. i never said i like them i just wanted to see others opinions on here.

DeVi| D0do
The "no loose wire jokes" thing in Revenge of the Sith makes me cringe every time...

tabby999
the last line of blade two, something about trying to skate up hill was one of the worst one liners ive ever heard

Dusty
"I used to **** guys like you in prison" - Road House

systemshock2
From Rushmore:

Max: "I like your nurses uniform guy"

Guy: "These are OR scrubs."

Max: "OH ARE they."

That joke is so bad, but it is executed so good I still chuckle at it

johnny cash fan
Originally posted by diabloman
i never said i like them i just wanted to see others opinions on here.

i never said ya like them, i just hate family comidies.

diabloman
in the movie best of will ferrel on the celebrity jeopardy episode on there. that apetit thing from burt reynorlds was stupid as hell.

Wolfie
I'd say any joke from Napoleon Dynamite but I can't seem to find any. no expression

chez
Any "jokes" from the Star Wars prequels are pretty terrible. I cringe all over every time I hear those "this is such a drag" and "I'm beside myself" lines in AOTC. *shudder*

Jenova
Jurrasic park trilogy has some lame jokes

Bloigen
All the new films with Steve Martin.

dave_kodak
i love bad jokes smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.