scaryest movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
i think amityville horror cus its based on a true story

Aziz!
Originally posted by vader sith
i think amityville horror cus its based on a true story

1. You spell like a chimp on crystal meth.

2. Hostel

Pandemoniac
This has been done numerous times before, with far more scarier movies discussed.

johnny cash fan
usually when they say based on a true story they stech the truth for entertainement.
all these movies are very mild there are scarier.

ladygrim
scarier ones are based on true storys and the ones on your list arent overly scary ...but i.ll have a think of what movies scary me and ill get back 2 u wink

Comicbook_kid
There are several scary movies that come to my mind when it comes to horror....there's also different kinds of "scary" movies....what may be scary to one person, may be laughed off the screen by another...there's also the different kinds of "scares"....there's the gore, guts, and blood type of scary, the "BOO" kind of scary, and "psychological" kind of scary, the "creepy and eerie" kind of scary, among others...I will list a few of some of the scariest horror movies in my own personal opinion are some of the scariest ever made...

1. Nightmare on Elm Street

2. The Shining (original)

3. Halloween

4. The Exorcist

5. Poltergeist

6. The Exorcism of Emily Rose

7. The Evil Dead

8. Night of the Living Dead (original)

9. Phantasm

10. Salem's Lot (original)

These are 10 of the scariest movies I've seen and I believe a lot of people would probably agree with most if not all of my list...there's many more, but these top 10 really stick out in my mind....if there was a #11 on the list, it would be the first "Hellraiser"!!!!

Myers Kicks Ass
what kind of list is that wheres halloween, tcm original, candyman nightmare on elm street none of the movies on the list scared me.

NormaBates
Or It, Pet Sematary and day of the dead

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
This has been done numerous times before, with far more scarier movies discussed.

steverules
Hostel by far, when I saw the eye scene I was like 'SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!'

-Tired Hiker-
Halloween was pretty damn scary. Michael Myers doesn't use that humor element like Jason and Freddy do.

partonsd
sick Hostel?...Hostel??? Hostel???!!!! I respect everyones opinions...but...Hostel??? Scary??? WTF guys come on are yall smoking crack???? I think you meant wich of these movies is least scary. Sheesh.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by partonsd
sick Hostel?...Hostel??? Hostel???!!!! I respect everyones opinions...but...Hostel??? Scary??? WTF guys come on are yall smoking crack???? I think you meant wich of these movies is least scary. Sheesh.

Yeah, none of these movies really seem scary. Scream had it's moments, but it's mostly fun.

BlackSunshine
These movies arent even all that scary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.