DOA vs Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
The cast from DOA vs Tekken who wins?

Scorpion_Master
Dude Tekken Wins!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Dude Tekken Wins!

I disagree, DOA would come out on top.

IcePunk
How exactly would that happen?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by IcePunk
How exactly would that happen?

Ryu hayabusa that's how.

Scorpion_Master
Devil jin, heihachi, jinpachi mishima and kazuya nuf said!

Blue nocturne
Devil jin, heihachi, jinpachi mishima and kazuya nuf said!

Ryu Hayabusa> Tekken

IcePunk
OMG roll eyes (sarcastic) Jinpachi's stomach will eat him laughing out loud

Blue nocturne
OMG roll eyes (sarcastic) Jinpachi's stomach will eat him laughing out loud

Please,he would throw tic-tacs in his mouth, and slice him up laughing

IcePunk
Oh, so they're slowed to use their weapons they're not using in game play, then Lei should shoot em all laughing

Blue nocturne
Oh, so they're slowed to use their weapons they're not using in game play, then Lei should shoot em all laughing

Guns have no effect on Hayabusa no expression

IcePunk
But a bunch of punches do? Doesnt make sence to me, stop thinking this is Ninja gaiden Ryu, cuz this is DOA Ryu

Scorpion_Master
PWNED!

Blue nocturne
But a bunch of punches do? Doesnt make sence to me, stop thinking this is Ninja gaiden Ryu, cuz this is DOA Ryu

It does make sense these punches are from super powered MA's, I didn't mean he's bullet proof but he can defend against bullets to the point where it's useless. and ninja gaiden ryu is the same as DOA ryu there's no difference his DOA4 profile even said so.

PWNED!

Yeah Tekken is .

IcePunk
The restrictions of Ninja gaiden are unrealistic, while DOA is, yes you guessed it, realistic. no expression

Scorpion_Master
yeah you and DOA are Pwned

Blue nocturne
The restrictions of Ninja gaiden are unrealistic, while DOA is, yes you guessed it, realistic. no expression

Right throwing someone off a building, getting hit by a car, thrown of several moutains and not dying is realistic. laughing

yeah you and DOA are Pwned

Nice elaboration on how. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue nocturne
Like I said Hayabusa>Tekken there's no one who can take him in Tekken, His feats speak for itself.

Skeets
I agree Ryu's above everyone in Tekken the guy has beaten high level demons before and the strongest in Tekken are just that Demons.

Ayane and the other ninjas who are Ryu's subordinates are all very powerful.Ayane destroyed part of a skyscraper with a ninpo attack.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Skeets
I agree Ryu's above everyone in Tekken the guy has beaten high level demons before and the strongest in Tekken are just that Demons.

Ayane and the other ninjas who are Ryu's subordinates are all very powerful.Ayane destroyed part of a skyscraper with a ninpo attack.

You forgot to: Skeet Skeet Skeet.

Skeets
laughing It's still early.........shifty

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Like I said Hayabusa>Tekken there's no one who can take him in Tekken, His feats speak for itself.

Not true, if Ryu is not allowed to use weapons then Jin would beat him. Ryu fought demons, Jin fought God. I'm not even talking about Devil Jin.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Sam Z
Not true, if Ryu is not allowed to use weapons then Jin would beat him. Ryu fought demons, Jin fought God. I'm not even talking about Devil Jin.

Ryu fought and killed vigor the origin of all hate, What God did jin fight ogre? laughing

look:http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0TJTWfDu68&search=ryu%20hayabusa

His Ki blast can destroy ships, he's not losing.

Sam Z
Ryu fought and killed vigor the origin of all hate, What God did jin fight ogre? laughing

look:http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0TJTWfDu68&search=ryu%20hayabusa

His Ki blast can destroy ships, he's not losing.

Sorry, but he haven't done here anything more impressive than what would Yoshi or Raven do if they had their own games. Jin fought True Ogre and yes he could beat Ryu.

Blue nocturne
Sorry, but he haven't done here anything more impressive than what would Yoshi or Raven do if they had their own games. Jin fought True Ogre and yes he could beat Ryu.

Looks like BS but name some feats,Then I'll name mine.

Oh yeah Vigor> True Ogre.

And that clip was from DOA4, Raven would get pwned and last I checked nina had her own game and here feats were descent.

Sam Z
Looks like BS but name some feats,Then I'll name mine.

Oh yeah Vigor> True Ogre.

Ofcourse your feats would be more impressive since Ryu has entire game. Yoshi has only few cutsence what can i bring?

But why Vigor> True Ogre??? Keep in mind it's not just true ogre but his second form which is much more poweerfull than True Ogre.

Skeets
Ryu doesn't need weapons to put the beats on jin he stills has his ninpo and more.

Ryu beat a wielder of the dark dragon blade,beat all the high level fiends including their king in his own realm

Blue nocturne
Ofcourse your feats would be more impressive since Ryu has entire game. Yoshi has only few cutsence what can i bring?

But why Vigor> True Ogre??? Keep in mind it's not just true ogre but his second form which is much more poweerfull than True Ogre.

Vigor is one of the creator dieties he created all the fiends and is pretty much hate incarnate, and those feats are from DOA4 not ninja gaiden.

IcePunk
Since when were Fighting game endings canon?

Blue nocturne
Since when were Fighting game endings canon?

Since itagaki said so, play the game and read his interview each ending is a piece to happened at the conclusion of the tournament.
Not all endings are non canon in fighting games take sf when gouki split ayers rock that was canon (But thats off topic).

JacopeX
I agree Ryu's above everyone in Tekken yea please tell that to the SF hasterz laughing out loud

anywayz DOA winz

Skeets
Originally posted by JacopeX
yea please tell that to the SF hasterz laughing out loud

anywayz DOA winz
I'm talking about Ryu as in Ryu Hayabusa from ninga gaiden and DOA. confused

Blaxican Style
Spartan 045 comes in and whoops everyone's asses, including the other DOA guys...

Superboy Prime
Man...I was about to say Tekken would slaughter DOA...but then my man Ryu had to be included. He alone would slaughter every single one of them. Without him DOA won't stand a chance though. The Ninjas might be able to tango for a while; but the might of Kazuya, Heihachi and Jin alone will just be too much.

Sam Z
Since itagaki said so, play the game and read his interview each ending is a piece to happened at the conclusion of the tournament.
Not all endings are non canon in fighting games take sf when gouki split ayers rock that was canon (But thats off topic).

Still doesn mean he is >>> Ogre

I know, I mean if you try to compare Yoshi and Ryu feats you would have more feats for Ryu to bring coz on pair with DOA games Ryu has his own game.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Man...I was about to say Tekken would slaughter DOA...but then my man Ryu had to be included. He alone would slaughter every single one of them. Without him DOA won't stand a chance though. The Ninjas might be able to tango for a while; but the might of Kazuya, Heihachi and Jin alone will just be too much. I was just going to say that smokin'

Sam Z
Man...I was about to say Tekken would slaughter DOA...but then my man Ryu had to be included. He alone would slaughter every single one of them. Without him DOA won't stand a chance though. The Ninjas might be able to tango for a while; but the might of Kazuya, Heihachi and Jin alone will just be too much.

I like the last part.

Blue nocturne
Still doesn mean he is >>> Ogre

I know, I mean if you try to compare Yoshi and Ryu feats you would have more feats for Ryu to bring coz on pair with DOA games Ryu has his own game.

Fine lets compare yoshi and ryu (DOA Feats only for now)

EDIT: Tengu, Genra, Raidou, And Alpha are in this match to.

Blue nocturne
Ryu's DOA feats:

Teleportation at anytime he wants.

-Ki blast that can destroy aircraft.

-Dodging bullets, missles.

-Defeating Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo (Tengu) a being capable of covering the world in choas, ryu single handly defeated him with relative ease.

Man the mishima's are overrated.

Sam Z
Ryu's DOA feats:

Teleportation at anytime he wants.

-Ki blast that can destroy aircraft.

-Dodging bullets, missles.

-Defeating Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo (Tengu) a being capable of covering the world in choas, ryu single handly defeated him with relative ease.

Man the mishima's are overrated.

Teleportation aswell.

Dodging bullets and deflecting them with his hand

Flying abilities

Sam Z
Mishimas are not overrated and Jin's feats from three games he appeared in are very impressive. Defeating True Ogre (twice, second time True Ogre's second form), surviving multiple bullets, destroying the whole forest in his devil forms, beating both Kazuya and Heihachi. Ryu is getting down.

Blue nocturne
Teleportation aswell.

Dodging bullets and deflecting them with his hand

My mistake, bullets from an aircraft.

Mishimas are not overrated and Jin's feats from three games he appeared in are very impressive. Defeating True Ogre (twice, second time True Ogre's second form), surviving multiple bullets, destroying the whole forest in his devil forms, beating both Kazuya and Heihachi. Ryu is getting down.

That's it pfft, ryu owns him what can true ogre do?

Sam Z
My mistake, bullets from an aircraft.

so? Big difference...

That's it pfft, ryu owns him what can true ogre do?

pfft? When I said Ryu is getting down I was talking about fight with normal Jin. You thought I was talkig about the devil?! Pfft, that's not even funny.

Blue nocturne
so? Big difference...

Yeah it is a big difference, those shots could rip through concrete and shred metal

pfft? When I said Ryu is getting down I was talking about fight with normal Jin. You thought I was talkig about the devil?! Pfft, that's not even funny.

It isn't ryu would own all of the tekken cast, the tekken hierarchy revolves around mere demons, the guy took a medium sized country it's military and all it's deities on his first showing ryu wins 10/10 you have no feats to back up your argument. even in doa ryu has better feats then yoshi and raven combined.

Sam Z
Yeah it is a big difference, those shots could rip through concrete and shred metal

It isn't ryu would own all of the tekken cast, the tekken hierarchy revolves around mere demons, the guy took a medium sized country it's military and all it's deities on his first showing ryu wins 10/10 you have no feats to back up your argument. even in doa ryu has better feats then yoshi and raven combined.

"tekken fanboys" huh? stick out tongue

All of the Tekken heirarchy? LOL Have you played Devil Within?
Ryu loses 9/10. Oh and if Jin desides to turn devil then Ryu loses 100/10.
I never said Yoshi would beat Ryu, I only said that there is no wonder Ryu has more feats because he has his own game.

And no difference, Yoshi dodges bullets with easy.

Blue nocturne
"tekken fanboys" huh? stick out tongue

All of the Tekken heirarchy? LOL Have you played Devil Within?
Ryu loses 9/10. Oh and if Jin desides to turn devil then Ryu loses 100/10.
I never said Yoshi would beat Ryu, I only said that there is no wonder Ryu has more feats because he has his own game.

Then name jins feats.

Sam Z
Then name jins feats.

I know where you are taking this, I'll name all Jin feats from Tekken 3 and 4 (I can't even name Tekken 5 feats coz it's not yet known what canon and what's not) and you'll name everything from Ninja Gaiden and all DOA games, so you would name more feats and it will sound more impressive. That's so low. But still doesn't mean anything.

Blue nocturne
I know where you are taking this, I'll name all Jin feats from Tekken 3 and 4 (I can't even name Tekken 5 feats coz it's not yet known what canon and what's not) and you'll name everything from Ninja Gaiden and all DOA games, so you would name more feats and it will sound more impressive. That's so low. But still doesn't mean anything.

Stop assuming, I said I was gonna use DOA only don't you read people's post?

Skeets
Jin beating Ryu...laughing

Blue nocturne
Jin beating Ryu...laughing

Tekken fanboys are starting to become worst than shin remy. laughing

Sam Z
Stop assuming, I said I was gonna use DOA only don't you read people's post?

Interesting question, you BTW answered on my post in three seconds after I posted it... So I assume I'm not the one who don't read posts here.

OK Here you go. Tekken 3 beating the crap of true Ogre at the age of 17 (or 18 not sure), then surviving multiple machine gunfire from the back right after the fight and throwing heihachi through the wall right after he've been injured. Tekken 4 defeating both Kazuya and Heihachi what is a VERY big deal if you know these guys well. Canon from Tekken 5. Destroying entire forest in his devil form by simply standing there and yelling. Beating the crap of thousands robots and deamons during devil within story and then defeating True Ogre again and then his second form (he grows ten times bigger and becomes ten times stronger and that means A LOT when you talk about Ogre)
Non-canon from Tekken 5 ( I know it may never happened but just for laughs) Becomes the devil and possibly almost destroyes the world.

Now, your turn.

Sam Z
Tekken fanboys are starting to become worst than shin remy. laughing

Atleast I don't think Ryu beats all Tekken characters, so who's a fanboy here?

Blue nocturne
Interesting question, you BTW answered on my post in three seconds after I posted it... So I assume I'm not the one who don't read posts here.

OK Here you go. Tekken 3 beating the crap of true Ogre at the age of 17 (or 18 not sure), then surviving multiple machine gunfire from the back right after the fight and throwing heihachi through the wall right after he've been injured. Tekken 4 defeating both Kazuya and Heihachi what is a VERY big deal if you know these guys well. Canon from Tekken 5. Destroying entire forest in his devil form by simply standing there and yelling. Beating the crap of thousands robots and deamons during devil within story and then defeating True Ogre again and then his second form (he grows ten times bigger and becomes ten times stronger and that means A LOT when you talk about Ogre)
Non-canon from Tekken 5 ( I know it may never happened but just for laughs) Becomes the devil and possibly almost destroyes the world.

Now, your turn.

That's it laughing

Dead Or Alive 2
Ryu defeating Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo (Tengu) by himself with ease(That's a huge feat)

Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo feats:

-Opening a rift inbetween dimensions.
-Cause natural disasters around the world at once.
-Covering the world with his own chaotic power.
- He can create Huge whirlwinds.
-Fly.
-Change the weather and seasons.

Ryu won the whole Doa tournament and then fought him.

Dead Or Alive 4
Ryu was attacked by 3 highly advanced aircraft that, these aircraft were armed with state of the art weapons

He beat them without even trying

Ryu's abilities :

Teleportation
Firing huge ki blast
Survive falling great heights
Cut through metal
Sense Ki

Mind you he really doesn't get much showings in Doa.

You, thinking regular jin can beat ryu.

IcePunk
Exactly, you seem to think this is only Ryu vs Tekken.

Too bad for Ryu then laughing

Blue nocturne
Exactly, you seem to think this is only Ryu vs Tekken.

Too bad for Ryu then laughing

Too bad for tekken, you mean he would curbstomp all of them.

laughing

IcePunk
OMG roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
That's it laughing

Dead Or Alive 2
Ryu defeating Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo (Tengu) by himself with ease(That's a huge feat)

Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo feats:

-Opening a rift inbetween dimensions.
-Cause natural disasters around the world at once.
-Covering the world with his own chaotic power.
- He can create Huge whirlwinds.
-Fly.
-Change the weather and seasons.

Ryu won the whole Doa tournament and then fought him.

LOL Way to go, now you want to bring feats of guys whom Ryu beat.
OK then:
Jin beat True Ogre who is a God of all martiall arts
and beat Kazuya who represents The Devil himself.

Dead Or Alive 4
Ryu was attacked by 3 highly advanced aircraft that, these aircraft were armed with state of the art weapons

He beat them without even trying

Ryu's abilities :

Teleportation
Firing huge ki blast
Survive falling great heights
Cut through metal
Sense Ki

Mind you he really doesn't get much showings in Doa.

Destroying aircrafts isn't a big deal at all and surviving falling isn't even a feats. Dude even Raven has teleportation, it doesn't makes him of a Jin level.

You, thinking regular jin can beat ryu.

LOL no I just like debating with you on this topic... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
Too bad for tekken, you mean he would curbstomp all of them.

laughing

Yeah! And Wolverine can beat Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
OMG roll eyes (sarcastic)

Co-signed

IcePunk
laughing

Wait, what does that mean? confused

Blue nocturne
LOL Way to go, now you want to bring feats of guys whom Ryu beat.
OK then:
Jin beat True Ogre who is a God of all martiall arts
and beat Kazuya who represents The Devil himself.

I asked you for true ogre feats before that's why I posted tengu's feats confused

Wow the GOD of "martial arts" and "The Devil" I asked for their feats not titles,in other words what can they do?

Destroying aircrafts isn't a big deal at all and surviving falling isn't even a feats. Dude even Raven has teleportation, it doesn't makes him of a Jin level.

I like how you say it isn't a big feat, so can raven do it has he done it. please...

IcePunk
I asked you for true ogre feats before that's why I posted tengu's feats confused

Wow the GOD of "martial arts" and "The Devil" I asked for their feats not titles,in other words what can they do?

I like how you say it isn't a big feat, so can raven do it has he done it. please... OMG, how little you know

Blue nocturne
OMG, how little you know

Teach me the way of tekkenism roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

IcePunk
Nah, go and do some info search, I'm not doing that for you, something you should have done before actually making this thread stick out tongue

Sam Z

Wow the GOD of "martial arts" and "The Devil" Iasked for their feats not titles, what can they do.

OK, The Devil again've been seen to almost destroy the world "the world will never be the same" remember? and as for Ogre I don't know much about him since he appeared only in Tekken 3 and in devil within but can tell you what he can do. He can fly teleport and cause huragans or wind wartex. Has a fire breath. And also he've been making all temples and places through Jin've been following him into ruins.

I like how you say it isn't a big feat, so can raven do it has he done it. please...

He've been seen to ride on the top of jet at full speed and his knifes cut through metal easilly so even Raven would destroy those aircraft with easy.

Sam Z
Teach me the way of tekkenism roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

How about some Ninja Gaidenism? big grin

Sam Z
laughing

Wait, what does that mean? confused

Oops, I wrote with mistake... embarrasment

But I always do...

Blue nocturne
OK, The Devil again've been seen to almost destroy the world "the world will never be the same" remember? and as for Ogre I don't know much about him since he appeared only in Tekken 3 and in devil within but can tell you what he can do. He can fly teleport and cause huragans or wind wartex. Has a fire breath. And also he've been making all temples and places through Jin've been following him into ruins.

Devil jin could destroy the world, just like tengu almost did until ryu stopped him.

He've been seen to ride on the top of jet at full speed and his knifes cut through metal easilly so even Raven would destroy those aircraft with easy.

Those aircraft are not jets.

Nah, go and do some info search, I'm not doing that for you, something you should have done before actually making this thread stick out tongue

I was being sarcastic.

Oops, I wrote with mistake... embarrasment

But I always do...

We all make mistakes, part of being human.

IcePunk
@Sam Z, that was a harrier jet

@BN, those were harriers jets, right?

My sarcasm detector doesnt work through PC's, sorry stick out tongue

And how was Tengu actually going to destroy the world?

And, Sam Z, what were you supposed to write?

Blue nocturne

No, they seem to be some advance fictional air craft.

He coverd it with choas and caused natural disasters all over the world.

Sam Z
Devil jin could destroy the world, just like tengu almost did until ryu stopped him.

OK confused So it means Ryu wins? Heihachi defeated The Devil who could destroy the whole world and Jin defeated Heihachi, so?

Those aircraft are not jets.

That was not the point, the point was that there was nothing in that cutscene what Raven couldn't do.

IcePunk
got proof? I have the DOA2 instruction booklet right in my hand here

Blue nocturne
got proof? I have the DOA2 instruction booklet right in my hand here

Read, doa3 instruction booklet, it tells you what happened in doa 2.

That was not the point, the point was that there was nothing in that cutscene what Raven couldn't do.

Like throwing huge Ki blast?

Sam Z

My sarcasm detector doesnt work through PC's, sorry stick out tongue

And, Sam Z, what were you supposed to write?

Yeah harrier and I was supposed to write word that means something like "I totally agree" but I forgot how to write itstick out tongue

Sam Z

We all make mistakes, part of being human.

Yep. smokin'

IcePunk
Those "fictionary aircrafts" flew like harriers, watch again

Sam Z
Read, doa3 instruction booklet, it tells you what happened in doa 2.

Like throwing huge Ki blast?

No, like jumping, dodging, running and destroying couple aircrafts.

Blue nocturne
Those "fictionary aircrafts" flew like harriers, watch again

I saw it, but there speed was never measured yeah they look similar but there not the same.

IcePunk
If you wanna watch some ki-blasts that actually ARE huge, watch DBZ stick out tongue

@BN's 2:nd latest reply: They clearly used the same hovering tech

Blue nocturne
If you wanna watch some ki-blasts that actually ARE huge, watch DBZ stick out tongue

Ugh, DBZ is like cancer.

@BN's latest reply: They clearly used the same hovering tech

I can't say they use the exact same but similar yeah.

IcePunk
I meant basicly the same

Edit: and I also meant I'm hungry and that I'm outta here

Sam Z
Great, peace everybody!big grin

Blue nocturne
Yeah later.

Superboy Prime
To think regular Jin can beat Ryu is out of the loop in my honest opinion. Not to mention you guys are stripping Ryu of his Ninja Gaiden feats. Which should be included considering Ryu does posess, and even carries, the Dragon Sword in the DOA tournaments. The only reason Ryu doesn't use it is for the sake of gameplay balance. That is why you don't see Nicole pulling out a BF55 Battle Rifle in the middle of the matches to plant 3 bullets in her opponent's faces.

Once again in my opinion Ryu is the one force making DOA win this. Granted even Ryu will have it difficult taking on all of them, but then again he has backup from the remaining Ninjas who are all capable of fighting on their own and as a cohesive team as shown in DOA4.

Sam Z
To think regular Jin can beat Ryu is out of the loop in my honest opinion. Not to mention you guys are stripping Ryu of his Ninja Gaiden feats. Which should be included considering Ryu does posess, and even carries, the Dragon Sword in the DOA tournaments. The only reason Ryu doesn't use it is for the sake of gameplay balance. That is why you don't see Nicole pulling out a BF55 Battle Rifle in the middle of the matches to plant 3 bullets in her opponent's faces.

Once again in my opinion Ryu is the one force making DOA win this. Granted even Ryu will have it difficult taking on all of them, but then again he has backup from the remaining Ninjas who are all capable of fighting on their own and as a cohesive team as shown in DOA4.

I agree he is taughest DOA fighter but the word "difficult" taking on all of them doesn't work here at all. The frase "not a freaking chance" would sound better. And I was talking about h2h Ryu vs Jin, no weapons and Jin can and will take him.

Blue nocturne
I agree he is taughest DOA fighter but the word "difficult" taking on all of them doesn't work here at all. The frase "not a freaking chance" would sound better. And I was talking about h2h Ryu vs Jin, no weapons and Jin can and will take him.

H2H Hayabusa is a beast he wins.

Ryu hayabusa> Tekken.

Sam Z
H2H Hayabusa is a beast he wins.

Ryu hayabusa> Tekken.

Ryu hayabusa > Link Xcia You.

We are now debating who wins Jin or Ryu (I BTW still think it's Jin) and you honostly think he can beat all Tekken characters... stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
Ruy hayabusa > Link Xcia You.

We are now debating who wins Jin or Ruy (I BTW still think it's Jin) and you honostly think he can beat all Tekken characters... stick out tongue

He can, Ryu defeated two Dark Dragon Blade wielders consecutively, the DDB can turn it's wielder into the devil incarnate. Ruy wins.

Sam Z
He can, Ryu defeated two Dark Dragon Blade wielders consecutively, the DDB can turn it's wielder into the devil incarnate. Ruy wins.

It doesn't prove he wins, again Jin defeated both heihachi and Kazuya (who is the devil).

Blue nocturne
It doesn't prove he wins, again Jin defeated both heihachi and Kazuya (who is the devil).

And ryu defeated vigor the god of all hate, vigor killed gurdu who is GOD. He has more experience fighting supernatural threats add that with his killer Ki manipulation and he winsl.

Sam Z
And ryu defeated vigor the god of all hate, vigor killed gurdu who is GOD. He has more experience fighting supernatural threats add that with his killer Ki manipulation and it's overkill.

Even Ogre had all that, experience he is ageless. Jin has more exp in fighting supernatural since he had supernatural genes since he was in him since he was born.

Blue nocturne
Even Ogre had all that, experience he is ageless. Jin has more exp in fighting supernatural since he had supernatural genes since he was in him since he was born.

And you think tengu,vigor, fiends aren't pfft

What does having supernatural genes have to do experience in fighting supernatural threats and ryu has the dragon linage's blood ( so he has supernatural genes also) ryu wins.

Sam Z
And you think tengu,vigor, fiends aren't pfft

What does having supernatural genes have to do experience in fighting supernatural threats and ryu has the dragon linage's blood ( so he has supernatural genes also) ryu wins.

Jin possesed devil genes since he was born and comparing to that dragon linage's blood is pffft. Jin wins.

Blue nocturne
Jin possesed devil genes since he was born and comparing to that dragon linage's blood is pffft. Jin wins.

How biased, hayabusa possessed his dragon linage blood since birth also it has been passed down for generations, the dragon linage originally defeated vigor. so ryu wins you got nothing to support that jin wins. being the devil doesn't mean jack DDB makes you the devil and ryu beat murai when he possessed it at full power, so yeah ryu wins.

Sam Z
How biased, hayabusa possessed his dragon linage blood since birth also it has been passed down for generations, the dragon linage originally defeated vigor. so ryu wins you got nothing to support that jin wins. being the devil doesn't mean jack DDB makes you the devil and ryu beat murai when he possessed it at full power, so yeah ryu wins.

Beating somebody and having some old mystical blood doesn't mean Ryu wins aswell. Jin was undefeatable champion of Iron Fist Tournament since he participated first time. And he was only training for 5 years before tekken 3 and already beat everyone. Now he is really undefeatable. He wins this.

Blue nocturne
Beating somebody and having some old mystical blood doesn't mean Ryu wins aswell. Jin was undefeatable champion of Iron Fist Tournament since he participated first time. And he was only training for 5 years before tekken 3 and already beat everyone. Now he is really undefeatable. He wins this.

What does him beating everyone in tekken ( His own world ) have to do with him beating ryu

Ryu has

-More experience with supernatural threats
-Guardian spirit of the hayabusa clan to resurrect him
-Killer Ki manipulation
-And higher feats in less showings

Ryu wins, Other then jin being the devil( Which is just a title) and him beating people in tekken( which is good), you have offered no argument as to why jin wins over ryu.

Sam Z
What does him beating everyone in tekken ( His own world ) have to do with him beating ryu

Ryu has

-More experience with supernatural threats
-Guardian spirit of the hayabusa clan to resurrect him
-Killer Ki manipulation
-And higher feats in less showings

Ryu wins, Other then jin being the devil( Which is just a title) and him beating people in tekken( which is good), you have offered no argument as to why jin wins over ryu.

Neither did you, you only showed Ryu beating someone from his universe and I can aswell say it has nothing to do with Jin.

-More experience IN supernatural since he is one supernatural thing.
-Devil "spirit" that is powerfull enough to destroy the whole f!@king planet.
-Ki manipulation as well (no fireballs but still)
-Higher feats actually has Jin even though he hasn't his own game.

So again Jin wins this. And don't say Devil is just a title coz it's not and I already mentioned above why.

Blue nocturne

-More experience IN supernatural since he is one supernatural thing.

-Again what does being a supernatural being have to do with the experience of fighting one?

-Devil "spirit" that is powerfull enough to destroy the whole f!@king planet.

So was TENGU,VIGOR,THE DARK DRAGON BLADE....ryu beat them all.

-Ki manipulation as well (no fireballs but still)

I know he uses Ki but not like Ryu, you have no proof that he does.

-Higher feats actually has Jin even though he hasn't his own game.

How does he have higer feats, the highest feat he has is destroying the planet and hayabusa beat beings capable of that.

Neither did you, you only showed Ryu beating someone from his universe and I can aswell say it has nothing to do with Jin.

I only showed ryu beating someone from his own universe?!

Did you miss the part where I mentioned his ki manipulation, speed, abilities?!

Ryu wins.

Sam Z
-Again what does being a supernatural being have to do with the experience of fighting one?

It means he knows better what supernatural is and that means he knows a better way of defeating it

So was TENGU,VIGOR,THE DARK DRAGON BLADE....ryu beat them all.

Does NOT mean he beats Jin. Regular Jin is capable of beating the same guys too and devil is many times more powerfull than regular jin

I know he uses Ki but not like Ryu, you have no proof that he does.

I never said like Ryu but that doesn't mean a thing

How does he have higer feats, the highest feat he has is destroying the planet and hayabusa beat beings capable of that.

Wrong logic again. Ryu beats such powerfull guys, Jin too, Devil Jin >>> Jin, and Devil Jin>>>>>>>> those guys. Ryu loses to Jin. With Devil Jin it would be an embarrassment for Ryu.

Sam Z

I only showed ryu beating someone from his own universe?!

Did you miss the part where I mentioned his ki manipulation, speed, abilities?!

Ryu wins.

I commented your entire post as you see.
Ki means nothing. Speed abilities? who said Ryu wins here?

Again Ryu loses.

Blue nocturne
It means he knows better what supernatural is and that means he knows a better way of defeating it

And I told you ryu has supernatural blood as well.

Does NOT he beats Jin. Regular Jin is capable of beating the same guys too and devil is many times more powerfull than regular jin

Has he defeated guy's capable of destroying the world and if so how many times?

Wrong logic again. Ryu beats such powerfull guys, Jin too, Devil Jin >>> Jin, and Devil Jin>>>>>>>> those guys. Ryu loses to Jin. With Devil Jin it would be an embarrassment for Ryu.

And like I said devil jins highest feat is the ability to destroy the planet, ryu has fought and defeated foes in that rank many times, ryu wins.

Sam Z
And I told you ryu has supernatural blood as well.

That is nothing comparing to Devil gene.

Has he defeated guy's capable of destroying the world and if so how many times?

You started that A>B>C logic so here you go.
Heihachi beat Devil who is capable of destroying the world
Jin beat Heihachi who beat Devil and Jin beat Kazuya who BTW was that Devil and Jin beat True Ogre who was destroying everything he was passing by and soon would've possibly destroyed the world(something equel to the disasters you was talking about) and I believe Jin will be the one who will beat Jinpachi who's ending says that he's going to destroy the world. You asked, here you go.

And like I said devil jins highest feat is the ability to destroy the planet, ryu has fought and defeated foes in that rank many times, ryu wins.

You miss something here. It's like saying that if Galactus had gun then Punisher would be able to beat him since he always beats guys with guns.

Blue nocturne
That is nothing comparing to Devil gene.

Clear evidence of fanboyism, the dragon linage beat vigor the god of hate, ryu has there power.

You started that A>B>C logic so here you go.
Heihachi beat Devil who is capable of destroying the world
Jin beat Heihachi who beat Devil and Jin beat Kazuya who BTW was that Devil and Jin beat True Ogre who was destroying everything he was passing by and soon would've possibly destroyed the world(something equel to the disasters you was talking about) and I believe Jin will be the one who will beat Jinpachi who's ending says that he's going to destroy the world. You asked, I gave.

You didn't read what I said, Ryu beat tengu BY HIMSELF WITH EASE.

So far jin has fought 3 worldwide threats in several showings :

Heiachi
Kazuya
Ogre
possible jinpachi

Ryu beat:

Vigor With Dark Dragon Blade
Murai with Dark Dragon Blade
Himself
* Note he beat those 3 in his first showing

Tengu

EDIT: The Dark Dragon Blade is an entity with it's own power, it could turn people in to fiends.

Sam Z
You didn't read what I said, Ryu beat tengu BY HIMSELF WITH EASE.
He didn't get help like jin got, he easily whopped him.

So far jin has fought 3 worldwide threats in several showings :

Heiachi
Kazuya
Ogre
possible jinpachi

Ryu beat:

Himself
* Note he beat those 3 in his first showing

Tengu

No YOU didn't read what I said, it's wrong to assume that Ryu beats Jin ONLY because he beats other guys who could destroy the world.

Jin never got help, where you got that from? He beat them all by himself and with easy too.

Ryu

Jin byhimself at fist showing
True Ogre
Heihachi (who again beat the devil)

at second showing
Kazuya (the devil)
and Heihachi
and no dragon blades...

Blue nocturne
No YOU didn't read what I said, it's wrong to assume that Ryu beats Jin ONLY because he beats other guys who could destroy the world.

He beat them on his first showings, as opposed to jin.

Jin never got help, where you got that from? He beat them all by himself and with easy too.

It was a mistake I corrected it.

Ryu

Jin byhimself at fist showing
True Ogre
Heihachi (who again beat the devil)

at second showing
Kazuya (the devil)
and Heihachi
and no dragon blades...

Ryu's oppenents have the Dark Dragon Blade to add to there power, the blade turns you into the devil.

Ryu wins,He still has more experience

Fighting fiends and greater ( Who are considerd Gods), defeating abstract enties(Doku), Coming back to life.

All in his first showing...Even if jin somehow kills him the spirit can revive him.

Where do you get true ogre can destroy the world, you said he caused disasters where ever he went not all over. tengu coverd the planet with pure choas causing destruction all over the world at once

Sam Z
He beat them on his first showings, as opposed to jin.

And how old was he then and how trined?? Jin was 17 or 18 and was conciderably new at fighting in Tekken 3.

Ryu's oppenents have the Dark Dragon Blade to add to there power, the blade turns you into the devil.

Was Ryu armed? And even so they are still just demons what isn't a big deal

Ryu wins,He still has more experience

Yeah, Kazuya and Heihachi had more experience aswell, doesn't mean a thing.

Fighting fiends and greater ( Who are considerd Gods), defeating abstract enties(Doku), Coming back to life.

Just the same, fighting Gods, deamons... Devil.

All in his first showing...Even if jin somehow kills him the spirit can revive him.

All at first appearance and if Ryu somehow kills Jin the Devil usually activates when Jin wants or when Jin is stressed or dieing.
So he'll just becomes Devil and sends Ryu to hell.

Where do you get true ogre can destroy the world, you said he caused disasters where ever he went not all over. tengu coverd the planet with pure choas causing destruction all over the world at once

Causing desasters, just the same. And anyway, Devil and Jinpachi...

Blue nocturne
And how old was he then and how trined?? Jin was 17 or 18 and was conciderably new at fighting in Tekken 3.

Ryu, trained all his life and ninja gaiden takes place at when he's 19-20

Was Ryu armed? And even so they are still just demons what isn't a big deal

There not just demons, vigoor is all the negative energy in exsistence, he's like the devil of ninja gaiden. and gurdu is like GOD.
Vigoor beat Gurdu and got stronger with the dark dragon.The dark dragon can turn humans into the devil. Ryu had the True dragon blade.

All at first appearance and if Ryu somehow kills Jin the Devil usually activates when Jin wants or when Jin is stressed or dieing.
So he'll just becomes Devil and sends Ryu to hell.

BS, jin cannot send people to hell what a lie.

Jin struggles against lili and hawang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2xa0I7guSk&search=tekken%206

IcePunk
Are first glance trailers canon?

Sam Z
Ryu, trained all his life and ninja gaiden takes place at when he's 19-20

And that is not on Ryu's favour here coz even as amature Jin did things as impressive as Ryu after all life training.

There not just demons, vigoor is all the negative energy in exsistence, he's like the devil of ninja gaiden. and gurdu is like GOD.
Vigoor beat Gurdu and got stronger with the dark dragon.The dark dragon can turn humans into the devil. Ryu had the True dragon blade.

OK. Like God, like Devil. Jin beat God and Devil and they were not "like".

BS, jin cannot send people to hell what a lie.

When I said sends him to hell I didn't mean literally sends, it's just a frase, means he'll kill him.

Jin struggles against lili and hawang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2xa0I7guSk&search=tekken%206

First of all it's not even canon yet, it might be just a video made for fans and does it matter anyway? We see him beating her while appears Hwoarang and blows him. Hwoarang kicks Devil couple of times and only makes him mad and BTW hwoarang is one of the most powerfull Tekken characters and even he'd give Ryu some hard time. In other words this video proves nothing.

Blue nocturne
And that is not on Ryu's favour here coz even as amature Jin did things as impressive as Ryu after all life training.

So, what's your point this was his first showing and he did great, jin has 4 showings.

OK. Like God, like Devil. Jin beat God and Devil and they were not "like".

Jin never beat GOD what's up with these lies, I said vigoor and gurdu are GOD and the Devil in ninja gaiden realm they represent them, but they're God and the Devil in Ninja Gaiden.

When I said sends him to hell I didn't mean literally sends, it's just a frase, means he'll kill him.

BS you haven't proved why, just vague comments about jin being the devil.

First of all it's not even canon yet, it might be just a video made for fans and does it matter anyway? We see him beating her while appears Hwoarang and blows him. Hwoarang kicks Devil couple of times and only makes him mad and BTW hwoarang is one of the most powerfull Tekken characters and even he'd give Ryu some hard time. In other words this video proves nothing.

Devil jin Supposedly beat God but some guy gives him problems...

Ryu wins, and that was an offical trailer for E3.

IcePunk
First of all it's not even canon yet, it might be just a video made for fans and does it matter anyway? We see him beating her while appears Hwoarang and blows him. Hwoarang kicks Devil couple of times and only makes him mad and BTW hwoarang is one of the most powerfull Tekken characters and even he'd give Ryu some hard time. In other words this video proves nothing. Yeah, exactly Hworang is Jin's rival and you dont become a rival with Jin without being damn good.

Official or not, that trailer is one of the first and there may be great changes in Tekken 6 that we dont know about yet since we dont know when it's gonna get released.

Blue nocturne
Yeah, exactly Hworang is Jin's rival and you dont become a rival with Jin without being damn good.

Official or not, that trailer is one of the first and there may be great changes in Tekken 6 that we dont know about yet since we dont know when it's gonna get released.

True, hayate is ryu rival so I guess you have a point

Your avatar is killing me laughing

Sam Z
So, what's your point this was his first showing and he did great, jin has 4 showings.

Jin only had three showings and my point is clear, Jin even as amature is a match for Ryu, and now when he has trained enough he'd beat him with little trouble.

Jin never beat GOD what's up with these lies, I said vigoor and gurdu are GOD and the Devil in ninja gaiden realm they represent them, but they're God and the Devil in Ninja Gaiden.

Never beat God?? True Ogre was a God in Tekken universe and The Devil is the devil. What can't you understand here?

BS you haven't proved why, just vague comments about jin being the devil.

Neither did you, only thing you said Ryu always beats a lot of taugh Guys but so does Jin even in his regular form. It's simple logic, Jin is a match for Ryu, Devil Jin >>>> Jin and so Devil Jin >>>> Ryu

Devil jin Supposedly beat God but some guy gives him problems...

Ryu wins, and that was an offical trailer for E3.

This "guy" as you said would beat all DOA characters in one-on-one fight with easy and would have a great chance of beating Ryu himself. And he didn't give him any problem, even I can kick devil in the face, so? He only annoyed him. You saw what happened next.

Sam Z

Again Hwoarang is a match for Ryu aswell and would beat all DOA characters if in 1on1 fights.
BTW have you seen official metal gear 4 trailer? Not the last one, but the one when he kills soldiers on the chairs and then takes off his mask and turnes out he was Raiden. That trailer was also official of MGS but it was also made just for fans, that video you showed may not even have anything incommon with the story mode. But even if it had what was the point of it. You think it decrease Jin's respect because Hwoarang kicked him?? Well it doesn't.

Blue nocturne
Jin only had three showings and my point is clear, Jin even as amature is a match for Ryu, and now when he has trained enough he'd beat him with little trouble.

Ryu isn't a master in ninja gaiden, that was his first showing.

Never beat God?? True Ogre was a God in Tekken universe and The Devil is the devil. What can't you understand here?

Ogre was A GOD not The GOD big difference, Greater Fiends are Gods as well and ryu beat all of them.

Neither did you, only thing you said Ryu always beats a lot of taugh Guys but so does Jin even in his regular form. It's simple logic, Jin is a match for Ryu, Devil Jin >>>> Jin and so Devil Jin >>>> Ryu

LOL, You think devil jin is your saving grace, Ryu didn't tap into the power of his ancient blood once in ninja gaiden and his feats rival jin.
And"Devil within" is not canon so your feats about him growing huge and such are moot.

I also mentioned his killer ki manipulation,teleportation,speed

Here's more:

He can run and fight on water ( Confirmed by itagaki)

He can run on walls

Sense Ki

Also kazuya is not the devil, he's possessed by the devil stop making stuff up.

Blue nocturne

surviving multiple machine gunfire from the back right after the fight and throwing heihachi through the wall right after he've been injured.

Heihachi used jin as bait for Ogre, because Ogre absorbs strong fighting spirits and, he had already absorbed Jin's mother. Unknown to Jin, Heihachi wanted some blood or tissue from Ogre to create his own "ultimate life form". After Jin defeated True Ogre in the third King of Iron Fist tournament, Heihachi couldn't capture True Ogre, and so ordered his Tekken Force soldiers to kill Jin. Jin was dying on the ground and reaching his arm to Heihachi for help, but instead, Heihachi shot Jin in the head with a pistol. Jin appeared to be dead, but his anger activated the Devil Gene, transforming Jin into Devil Jin. He threw Heihachi through the temple wall, and jumped after him. Wings appeared on Jin's back, and he rammed into the downed Heihachi. Finally, Jin flew off into the night.So that wasn't regular jins feats it was devil jins.

Tekken 4 defeating both Kazuya and Heihachi what is a VERY big deal if you know these guys well. Canon from Tekken 5. Destroying entire forest in his devil form by simply standing there and yelling.

Another devil jin feat.

Beating the crap of thousands robots and deamons during devil within story and then defeating True Ogre again and then his second form (he grows ten times bigger and becomes ten times stronger and that means A LOT when you talk about Ogre)

Now, your turn.

Too bad "Devil Within" is not canon.

Ogre is just A GOD, he isn't a creator GOD and kazuya is not the devil. he simply tapped into the devil gene and has the devil spirit consuming. hayabusa actually beat vigoor not some being possessed by his spirit hayabusa wins.

Sam Z
Ryu isn't a master in ninja gaiden, that was his first showing.

But he was trining for more than 5 years before that I believe.

Ogre was A GOD not The GOD big difference, Greater Fiends are Gods as well and ryu beat all of them.

LOL A God not the God! Sorry but The God for me is a question of my religion, there is no such thing in the games as The God and so there is no difference between Ogre and God ryu fought.

LOL, You think devil jin is your saving grace, Ryu didn't tap into the power of his ancient blood once in ninja gaiden and his feats rival jin.
And"Devil within" is not canon so your feats about him growing huge and such are moot.

Doh! It must be the third time i hear that "devil within is not canon" but it IS. It happened between Tekken 4 and 5 after Jin left honmaru to search for his mother Jun and what's the difference anyway since Jin beat True Ogre not only in devil within. Saving grace LOL My point of devil gene was that Ryu hasn't chance against ordinaty Jin and thinking that he has a chance against Devil is just ridiculous.

I also mentioned his killer ki manipulation,teleportation,speed

Here's more:

He can run and fight on water ( Confirmed by itagaki)

He can run on walls

Sense Ki

Run on wall fight on water LOL It may come in handy if they were fighting in the middle of Atlantic ocean, but it ain't helping him here. His KI manipulation is not very impressive comparing Ogre or Jinpachy magic attacks so no point of thinking it would help him either.

Also kazuya is not the devil, he's possessed by the devil stop making stuff up.

making stuff up? The hell? I thought you already knew that. He was possessed by the devil since 8 and since then he represents the devil himself. And Jin was already born with Devil gene inside him so I'm not making anything up.

Sam Z
Heihachi used jin as bait for Ogre, because Ogre absorbs strong fighting spirits and, he had already absorbed Jin's mother. Unknown to Jin, Heihachi wanted some blood or tissue from Ogre to create his own "ultimate life form". After Jin defeated True Ogre in the third King of Iron Fist tournament, Heihachi couldn't capture True Ogre, and so ordered his Tekken Force soldiers to kill Jin. Jin was dying on the ground and reaching his arm to Heihachi for help, but instead, Heihachi shot Jin in the head with a pistol. Jin appeared to be dead, but his anger activated the Devil Gene, transforming Jin into Devil Jin. He threw Heihachi through the temple wall, and jumped after him. Wings appeared on Jin's back, and he rammed into the downed Heihachi. Finally, Jin flew off into the night.So that wasn't regular jins feats it was devil jins.

OK, good, you know how to use wikipedia, so? He was shot from the back, what's the point?

Another devil jin feat.
Not devil but Jin. He beat them as Jin and become Devil only after heihachi was defeated so YOU don't make stuff up.

Too bad "Devil Within" is not canon.
It is.

Ogre is just A GOD, he isn't a creator GOD and kazuya is not the devil. he simply tapped into the devil gene and has the devil spirit consuming. hayabusa actually beat vigoor not some being possessed by his spirit hayabusa wins.

I never said Ogre is a creator God. For me creator God is Allah and Ogre is just a game character just like God ryu fought but he is god of martial arts. You don't see the picture. Kazuya IS devil now, He became devil since 8 and no point of saying that he is not that taugh only because he posseses. He IS the Devil. Again assuming that Ryu has a chance against Jin as Devil is ridiculous and beating vigoor is not a turning argument here at all. Ryu loses to Jin.

IcePunk

Yay, A point XD

And yeah it's supposed to do that to people, but thnx laughing out loud

Blue nocturne
But he was trining for more than 5 years before that I believe. What's your point?

LOL A God not the God! Sorry but The God for me is a question of my religion, there is no such thing in the games as The God and so there is no difference between Ogre and God ryu fought.

When Ogre creates the universe like gurdu call me, For now he's just the God of fighting.

Run on wall fight on water LOL It may come in handy if they were fighting in the middle of Atlantic ocean, but it ain't helping him here. His KI manipulation is not very impressive comparing Ogre or Jinpachy magic attacks so no point of thinking it would help him either.

What can ogre and jinpachi do that ryu can't.

making stuff up? The hell? I thought you already knew that. He was possessed by the devil since 8 and since then he represents the devil himself. And Jin was already born with Devil gene inside him so I'm not making anything up.

He made a pact with the devil when heiachi threw him of the cliff, his soul became completely possessed later on. he's similar to murai after he gained the dark dragon blade and ryu was able to overcome him.

Doh! It must be the third time i hear that "devil within is not canon" but it IS. It happened between Tekken 4 and 5 after Jin left honmaru to search for his mother Jun and what's the difference anyway since Jin beat True Ogre not only in devil within. Saving grace LOL My point of devil gene was that Ryu hasn't chance against ordinaty Jin and thinking that he has a chance against Devil is just ridiculous.

I know jin beat true ogre, show me proof "devil within" was canon because jins mother was killed by ogre during tekken 3 so how could he go looking for her? and ryu can beat jin and devil you haven't proved he can't you just ramble on about how impressive he is and I show you feats that match jin but you won't except it, so I'll ask you what can jin do that ryu can't.

Darkstorm Zero
It is.

It's not... you want an explanation as to why it's not?

The timeline you gave for those events to occur contradict heavily with what is well known Canon. Firstly Ogre never ressurected, the entirety of Devil Within focuses on that fact... Secondly, if it's set bitween Tekken 4 and 5, why is he still using the Mishima fighting style, despite him clearly unlearning that fighting style? Answer: because it never happened...

I've had this argument about DWs canon validity, why you've tried to use it again is beyond me Samishe...

Incidentally, I cannot pick out a clear winner bitween these fighting game franchises, I do not include the feats of Ninja Gaiden at all because they are from a separate game, Game Mechanica vs Game mechanics... it's a coin toss and what the player is more comfortable with... Character movesets, Hayabusa is definitely a very impressive fighter... My most fond memory was using the spinning Izuna Drop off the edge of the stage and taking off huge amounts of life with him... but I come to a problem... the guys from tekken have Unblockables tat do even more... and very few characters in DOA can do equivelant damage from a single hit...

My oppinionL=Tie, but it would be an AWSOME fight to see & play.

IcePunk
They should make a game out of this, like they did with SNK vs capcom, it would be great big grin

Scorpion_Master
it would PWN!!

but all in that game would get...

IcePunk
LOL!

Sam Z
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

The timeline you gave for those events to occur contradict heavily with what is well known Canon. Firstly Ogre never ressurected, the entirety of Devil Within focuses on that fact... Secondly, if it's set bitween Tekken 4 and 5, why is he still using the Mishima fighting style, despite him clearly unlearning that fighting style? Answer: because it never happened...

I've had this argument about DWs canon validity, why you've tried to use it again is beyond me Samishe...

It is canon and I'll explain. As far as I remember you played Tekken 5 (I think you told me you did)
So, Jin do NOT uses Mishima fighting style there, he uses traditional karate all the time. ONLY when he turnes devil jin he uses mishima fighting style. And not only during devil within but also during the gameplay in canon story battle if you play as deivl. So Jin uses traditional karate. Devil jin mishima figthing style. And there is nothing wrong with that since Devil also represents Jin's dark side.
Ogre after being defeated in Tkken 3 dissapeared. He is God, he is immortal so there is nothing wrong that he appears during devil within because Jin searched for his mother and Ogre was the reason why his mother dissapeared. Any other doubts or we done here? Want it or not it IS canon.

Scorpion_Master
yes

Sam Z
What's your point?

That amature Jin is more impressive than trained Ryu.

When Ogre creates the universe like gurdu call me, For now he's just the God of fighting.

LOL By your own logic Ryu shouldn't have beaten anyone of them since he never created universes. Creating universes doesn't mean he is taugher than Ogre (by your own logic BTW) So don't bring this useless point.

What can ogre and jinpachi do that ryu can't.

Destroy the world?? And what's point of this question?

He made a pact with the devil when heiachi threw him of the cliff, his soul became completely possessed later on. he's similar to murai after he gained the dark dragon blade and ryu was able to overcome him.

Can't see any simillarity, Kazuya is still the Devil now.
I know jin beat true ogre, show me proof "devil within" was canon because jins mother was killed by ogre during tekken 3 so how could he go looking for her? and ryu can beat jin and devil you haven't proved he can't you just ramble on about how impressive he is and I show you feats that match jin but you won't except it, so I'll ask you what can jin do that ryu can't.

She wasn't killed, she dissapeared. Because of Ogre BTW.
What can Tyson do that I can't? By this logic I may beat him. You don't except impressive feats so what else do you want? Ryu has a better Ki manipulation. so? You didn't proved anythink either. Only that he could run on water and can fight taugh guys so please...
And I explained why Devil within is canon in post above. Read it please.

Zen2nd
If were are simply just talking about gameplay Ryu has this one.

If you want to go on about stories from the games be my guest, I think its a waste of time if you ask me.

Blue nocturne

Incidentally, I cannot pick out a clear winner bitween these fighting game franchises, I do not include the feats of Ninja Gaiden at all because they are from a separate game, Game Mechanica vs Game mechanics... it's a coin toss and what the player is more comfortable with... Character movesets, Hayabusa is definitely a very impressive fighter... My most fond memory was using the spinning Izuna Drop off the edge of the stage and taking off huge amounts of life with him... but I come to a problem... the guys from tekken have Unblockables tat do even more... and very few characters in DOA can do equivelant damage from a single hit...

My oppinionL=Tie, but it would be an AWSOME fight to see & play.

Actually you can include ninja gaiden feats since doa and ninja gaiden are canon with each other the events of ninja gaiden a re mentioned in doa 4.

Blue nocturne

It's not a useless point, ogre is not god he's a mere god.

Destroy the world?? And what's point of this question?

When has jinpachi and jin destroyed the world.

And your explanation about "devil within" is BS it's not canon.

Darkstorm Zero
It is canon and I'll explain. As far as I remember you played Tekken 5 (I think you told me you did)
So, Jin do NOT uses Mishima fighting style there, he uses traditional karate all the time. ONLY when he turnes devil jin he uses mishima fighting style. And not only during devil within but also during the gameplay in canon story battle if you play as deivl. So Jin uses traditional karate. Devil jin mishima figthing style. And there is nothing wrong with that since Devil also represents Jin's dark side.
Ogre after being defeated in Tkken 3 dissapeared. He is God, he is immortal so there is nothing wrong that he appears during devil within because Jin searched for his mother and Ogre was the reason why his mother dissapeared. Any other doubts or we done here? Want it or not it IS canon.

I have played all Tekkens... Jin stopped using the Mishima Ryu fighting style after Tekken 3... Jin in DW, even as Normal Jin uses Mishima Ryu, His two sidestep punches are proof of this, he uses the trademark Dragon Godfist, and the Thunder Godfist..

Ogre was destroyed, his body was obliterated after Jin defeated him... He is gone... and for that matter so was Jun, her decapitated head was seen in the opening animation of Tekken 3, I beleive I have proved more than enough that Devil Within is NOT canon, it's no different than Tekken Force being non canon.

Oh yes, and just for argument sake, if DW did happen, it was all in Jin's head, nothing more, a Nightmare at best, absolutely non-canon at worst.

IcePunk
I dunno about Jin, but Jinpachi was sure as hell going to evil face just like Tengu.

And I dunno about DW, since I never completed that whole side-quest since it's boring as hell.

Sam Z
It's not a useless point, ogre is not god he's a mere god.

Mere God?? It is a useless point...

Never. It's one of non-canon endings. If Jinpachi wins the tournament he says something like "there is noone left to stand on my way, I'm going to destroy the world now" I doubt he has nuke to do that...

And your explanation about "devil within" is BS it's not canon.

Why? Coz you don't want it to be? I proved that all doubts about his technique and mother are wrong.

Sam Z
I have played all Tekkens... Jin stopped using the Mishima Ryu fighting style after Tekken 3... Jin in DW, even as Normal Jin uses Mishima Ryu, His two sidestep punches are proof of this, he uses the trademark Dragon Godfist, and the Thunder Godfist..

I'm happy you played Tekken 3. So if you really did played Tekken 5 then you should've noticed that during devil within he uses technique of traditional karate, the same technique he uses during story battle. Replay it and pay attention for it. And as Devil he uses mishima fighting style. And he uses it during the story mode aswell so there is NO point of bringing this as a proof that DW is not canon.

Ogre was destroyed, his body was obliterated after Jin defeated him... He is gone... and for that matter so was Jun, her decapitated head was seen in the opening animation of Tekken 3, I beleive I have proved more than enough that Devil Within is NOT canon, it's no different than Tekken Force being non canon.

Ogre dissapeared, he is capable of teleportation. What makes you think he was really destroyed? He is a God afterall.
And what about Jun, we never seen not her body, nor grave. Not anything. Officially she just dissapeared and even Jin never knew anything about her untill that vision. So that doesn't prove anything too...

Oh yes, and just for argument sake, if DW did happen, it was all in Jin's head, nothing more, a Nightmare at best, absolutely non-canon at worst.

May I ask you why should it be nightmare or anything like that? I mean, how did you came to such conlussion?
Oh and since you mentioned Tekken force. Why do you think they didn't made another Tekken force game in Tekken 5 so everyone could play not only with Jin but with his favourite character and why they replace it with Devil within that wasn't that interesting BTW? Because they needed to tell us Jin's story. He is a main character so they wanted us to know what happened after the forth tournament.
I believe I disproved all your "proofs". Sorry but DW IS canon.

Sam Z
I dunno about Jin, but Jinpachi was sure as hell going to evil face just like Tengu.

And I dunno about DW, since I never completed that whole side-quest since it's boring as hell.

LOL, true it is boring...
BTW Before every fight with Jinpachi (doesn't matter who is yourcter), he starts long boring speech that his goal is to destroy all existance...

Superboy Prime
Once again Prime comes forth and reveals a prophecy:

"In a time of desperation when the flames of hell engulfed the earth; a vengeful spirit will emerge to halt the Devil's game."

In short...Ryu > Devil

:P

Darkstorm Zero
I'm happy you played Tekken 3. So if you really did played Tekken 5 then you should've noticed that during devil within he uses technique of traditional karate, the same technique he uses during story battle. Replay it and pay attention for it. And as Devil he uses mishima fighting style. And he uses it during the story mode aswell so there is NO point of bringing this as a proof that DW is not canon.

You are missing what I said Samishe... Read again. After Tekken 3, he completely unlearned the mishima Ryu fighting style, thats why he has only traditional Karate in Tekken 4, Now according to you, he suddenly gains some of the Mishima Ryu techiques bitween Tekken 4 and 5, AS NORMAL JIN, which I can tell you is either your mistake, or an all out on purpose LIE. Oh and on a side note, why in DW does Jin wear his Tekken 3 costume? Thats just further added proof.

Ogre dissapeared, he is capable of teleportation. What makes you think he was really destroyed? He is a God afterall.
And what about Jun, we never seen not her body, nor grave. Not anything. Officially she just dissapeared and even Jin never knew anything about her untill that vision. So that doesn't prove anything too...

He was disintegrated... Heihachi has some of his dead flesh, he's no ACTUAL god... And as for the Jun thing, I already told you where to find that reference, go see for yourself since you won't take my word for it.

May I ask you why should it be nightmare or anything like that? I mean, how did you came to such conlussion?
Oh and since you mentioned Tekken force. Why do you think they didn't made another Tekken force game in Tekken 5 so everyone could play not only with Jin but with his favourite character and why they replace it with Devil within that wasn't that interesting BTW? Because they needed to tell us Jin's story. He is a main character so they wanted us to know what happened after the forth tournament.
I believe I disproved all your "proofs". Sorry but DW IS canon.

I came to this conclusion based on the fact that Jin's into in Tekken 5 stated that he was loosing himself to the posession of the Devil, Logic would dictate that he would not have had the time to do all the things stated within Devil Within, remember, Tekken 5 takes place within the space of 3 weeks after the end of tekken 4's final match,

Care to "Try and Disprove" my points yet again Sam? or are you done?

Sam Z
You are missing what I said Samishe... Read again. After Tekken 3, he completely unlearned the mishima Ryu fighting style, thats why he has only traditional Karate in Tekken 4, Now according to you, he suddenly gains some of the Mishima Ryu techiques bitween Tekken 4 and 5, AS NORMAL JIN, which I can tell you is either your mistake, or an all out on purpose LIE. Oh and on a side note, why in DW does Jin wear his Tekken 3 costume? Thats just further added proof.

You CAN't unlearn something you've been studying for many years. He didn't unlearned it, he desided to fight in traditional karate to break all ties between him and mishimas. It's said in his intro, he on purpose fights in diferent style. But when he becomes devil he just doesn't care and uses all technique he knows. You can't argue that, even during story mode he fights in mishima fighting style when he is in his devil form. I believe we done with that.

He was disintegrated... Heihachi has some of his dead flesh, he's no ACTUAL god... And as for the Jun thing, I already told you where to find that reference, go see for yourself since you won't take my word for it.

Not deadflash but blood. And it proves nothing, he is God like Raiden in MK or God from legacy of kain. He dissapeared.
And what reference?? Jun dissapeared and it IS official. No boddy, no grave, nothing. AND Jin went to find her.

I came to this conclusion based on the fact that Jin's into in Tekken 5 stated that he was loosing himself to the posession of the Devil, Logic would dictate that he would not have had the time to do all the things stated within Devil Within, remember, Tekken 5 takes place within the space of 3 weeks after the end of tekken 4's final match,

Actually logic dectates that he WOULD have, devil gene really was consuming him. BUT he particitated in Tekken 5 tournament AS Jin, and it proves he still could controle himself during that time. And he certanly wasn't in his devil form for all the time during T4 and T5 and his intro proves it too, so ANYTHING could happen during that time...
Care to "Try and Disprove" my points yet again Sam? or are you done?

Sorry DZ but you should come with soemthing more convincing to prove that. All your explanation are or just wrong or based on assuptions.

Blue nocturne
You CAN't unlearn something you've been studying for many years. He didn't unlearned it, he desided to fight in traditional karate to break all ties between him and mishimas. It's said in his intro, he on purpose fights in diferent style. But when he becomes devil he just doesn't care and uses all technique he knows. You can't argue that, even during story mode he fights in mishima fighting style when he is in his devil form. I believe we done with that.

Considering he only learned it for five years yeah he can unlearn it.

Not deadflash but blood. And it proves nothing, he is God like Raiden in MK or God from legacy of kain. He dissapeared.
And what reference?? Jun dissapeared and it IS official. No boddy, no grave, nothing. AND Jin went to find her.

And what refrence are you using,word of mouth?

Sorry DZ but you should come with soemthing more convincing to prove that. All your explanation are or just wrong or based on assuptions.

The same can be said for you, what proof do you have it's official.

Darkstorm Zero

You sir, are not making sense, the Devil uses the Mishima style, yes, because that is the most familiar style to the Devil, all previous devils used it, Jin himself however, does not use it period. My argument is, if Jin no longer uses it by Tekken 4, why would NORMAL JIN suddenly take it up again bitween Tekken 4 and 5, AS NORMAL JIN? Answer me that one Sam, and please keep in mind, this is a completely separate argument from the Devil Jin argument.

Jun DIED, Tekken 3 proves it, Jin watched it with his own eyes... In the Tekken 3 opening Animation, Ogre was holding her Decapitated head... if you missed that, then it's your problem, not mine

Actually logic dectates that he WOULD have, devil gene really was consuming him. BUT he particitated in Tekken 5 tournament AS Jin, and it proves he still could controle himself during that time. And he certanly wasn't in his devil form for all the time during T4 and T5 and his intro proves it too, so ANYTHING could happen during that time...

It would take longer than 3 weeks to get through all the events of Devil Within dude... Your logic is flawed, and you have been proven wrong here.

Hello pot, this is kettle, your black... your saying this even though you use Wiki as a source of official information? please... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
Oh and one last thing, Gods don't get hurt, Gods don't bleed, Gods do not get KOed, Gods are omnipotent, Jin should hae been erased from existance if that was the case, Ogre is not a True God in any sense of the word... Go ahead and disprove that fact...

1021kid
Oh and one last thing, Gods don't get hurt, Gods don't bleed, Gods do not get KOed, Gods are omnipotent, Jin should hae been erased from existance if that was the case, Ogre is not a True God in any sense of the word... Go ahead and disprove that fact...

Sam Z
You sir, are not making sense, the Devil uses the Mishima style, yes, because that is the most familiar style to the Devil, all previous devils used it, Jin himself however, does not use it period. My argument is, if Jin no longer uses it by Tekken 4, why would NORMAL JIN suddenly take it up again bitween Tekken 4 and 5, AS NORMAL JIN? Answer me that one Sam, and please keep in mind, this is a completely separate argument from the Devil Jin argument.

I don't know when you last time played devil within but you obviously should play it again. Jin fights there in art of traditiona karate. Look at his upercaught, at his lowkick. Look at his comboes. And than pick Jin in practice mode and scan throughthe list of moves. Traditional karate style.

Jun DIED, Tekken 3 proves it, Jin watched it with his own eyes... In the Tekken 3 opening Animation, Ogre was holding her Decapitated head... if you missed that, then it's your problem, not mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrhAJQLK_Y&search=tekken%203%20intro
Here is Tekken 3 intro. Please DZ, point me at Jun's dead body or head or anything like that. Jun dissapeared and it is NOT from wikipedia, it's officialy said by namco.

It would take longer than 3 weeks to get through all the events of Devil Within dude... Your logic is flawed, and you have been proven wrong here.

My logic is flawed? What is "longer than 3 weeks" based on? These events could easilly happen during one week or two. I'm not proven wrong here, sorry.

Hello pot, this is kettle, your black... your saying this even though you use Wiki as a source of official information? please... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't ectually base my self on wiki, I believe DW is official because it makes sense. I only brought up wiki since you asked ANY source of information that supports my point (I know wiki is not hell of a source but you asked for any)
So again, why do you think they didn't made so popular force mode in Tekken 5?

Again, you didn't yet disproved anything i said.

Sam Z

Ogre is not less true god than the one Ryu fought. Ryu won that fight. So by your logic he was supposed to be "erased from existance".
Ogre is not The God as we used to know from our religion beliefes. He is game character just as other gods (like in ninja gaiden).
And all that God staff was brought to show characters feats and God Ryu fought is not better god than one Jin fought.

Sam Z
Considering he only learned it for five years yeah he can unlearn it.

Have you ever studyed martial arts? If you don't train at all then yes, your technique could become worse, still you can't forget it at all. but Jin kept training and keeping his body fit and one could NOT unlearn techique in couple of month after training it for years.

And what refrence are you using,word of mouth?

No, it was said by namco and anyone who followed Tekken story know that she dissapeared. Again, no body, no grave.

The same can be said for you, what proof do you have it's official.

Common sense. The question is what proofs do you have that it is not official because everything points that it is.

Sam Z
Originally posted by 1021kid

??

Darkstorm Zero
I've tried twice to post a response, but the damn thing kept logging me out before the post was completed, so, instead of doing this thing quote for quote, here is my reply.

About Jin's fighting style in DW, Well, the fact that he uses two trademark Mishima Ryu techniques in his totally Traditional Karate set in DW proves you wrong mate, sorry no dice for you on that one.

The Tekken 3 intro, 2n'd and 4th last scene shows Ogre holding Jun's decapitated head, how you missed this is beyond me...

The events of Devil Within logically takes longer than 3 weeks based on Travel time, Him fighting off the Devil inside him every minute of every day, and the fact that Jinpachi has revealed himself right after the explosion in Honmaru. Yes, your logic is flawed, there are two many events happening all at once, Every major character would have been drawn to Ogre if he had ressurected.

If you have official sources citing DW as canon, then you should show us that instead og giving us the runaround like you've been doing, no actual proof = no proof at all.

And again, it's not my job to DISprove anything, especially since it's impossible to prove a negative, the burden of proof lies with you, the person who made the claim that DW is canon.

Last thing is, I am pro tekken on this, but I an in disagreement with you because you are providing false information, Ogre is not an actual god. The term God is used in reference to a being who is Omnipotent, Now in neither case (Ninja Gaided or Tekken) was the characters in question Omnipotent, for the reasons I stated earlier, and you havn't disputed that fact.They are not Gods in any technical sense, just very powerful beings... Ressurection was not one of Ogre's powers BTW, and you havn't proven otherwise.

Sam Z
I've tried twice to post a response, but the damn thing kept logging me out before the post was completed, so, instead of doing this thing quote for quote, here is my reply.

About Jin's fighting style in DW, Well, the fact that he uses two trademark Mishima Ryu techniques in his totally Traditional Karate set in DW proves you wrong mate, sorry no dice for you on that one.
Sorry but it only proves you played Tekken without paying attention.
What's so hard to understand? Jin fights in traditional karate, devil Jin in mishima fighting style. You said DW is not canon because Jin stopped fighting in mishima style after tekken 3, so he does NOT fight in this style during DW. He only fights in it as Devil Jin what is anyway canon because he fights so even during story mode. So you didn't disproved anything. All makes sense.
The Tekken 3 intro, 2n'd and 4th last scene shows Ogre holding Jun's decapitated head, how you missed this is beyond me...

I don't know where you got that from but I posted Tekken 3 intro above and I clearly remember all endings and cutsense from Tekken 3. There was NO decapitated head. And NO body and NO grave. She just dissapeared.
The events of Devil Within logically takes longer than 3 weeks based on Travel time, Him fighting off the Devil inside him every minute of every day, and the fact that Jinpachi has revealed himself right after the explosion in Honmaru. Yes, your logic is flawed, there are two many events happening all at once, Every major character would have been drawn to Ogre if he had ressurected.

Actually it is YOUR logic flawed. I don't even get why you brought Jinpachi here. He was freed after explosion in hon-maru and it happened instantly and has nothing to do with DW. So there is NOTHING that points that DW took longer than 3 weeks. It all could happen in one week or two and all those "many events" happened pretty fast and had nothing to do with DW.
If you have official sources citing DW as canon, then you should show us that instead og giving us the runaround like you've been doing, no actual proof = no proof at all.

And again, it's not my job to DISprove anything, especially since it's impossible to prove a negative, the burden of proof lies with you, the person who made the claim that DW is canon.

You don't want to disprove anything only because you already tried and couldn't. Everything I said is logical and all your tries to disprove anything were just not serious and failed. Jin fights in karate style, that makes sense. As devil fights in mishima karate, Makes sense too. He looks for Ogre, that makes sense too since Ogre was the reason his mother dissapeared (YES she dissapeared) The time it all happense makes sense too. Because Jin wants to know what was that vision about that stopped him from killing Heihachi and letting Devil fully consume him. Except for the logic I don't have any other proofs or sites that prove that, and saying that it means that DW not canon because I don't know any sites to back it up is stupid since it's like trying to prove that "death by degrees" was canon. You just can't find site that says "YES IT IS CANON". But logic speaks for it self.
Last thing is, I am pro tekken on this, but I an in disagreement with you because you are providing false information, Ogre is not an actual god. The term God is used in reference to a being who is Omnipotent, Now in neither case (Ninja Gaided or Tekken) was the characters in question Omnipotent, for the reasons I stated earlier, and you havn't disputed that fact.They are not Gods in any technical sense, just very powerful beings... Ressurection was not one of Ogre's powers BTW, and you havn't proven otherwise.

laughing out loud false information. Man what is an actual God for you? For me it is Allah but that is not the thing here. I started that debate about Gods to compare him to god Ryu fought because, they are gods in their universes BUT certanly not Gods as we know him now. Your quote makes no sense here since my point wasn't to prove that Ogre is the same god as Allah for me. The point was that Ogre is not worse or less powerfull being then the one Ryu fought.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry but it only proves you played Tekken without paying attention.
What's so hard to understand? Jin fights in traditional karate, devil Jin in mishima fighting style. You said DW is not canon because Jin stopped fighting in mishima style after tekken 3, so he does NOT fight in this style during DW. He only fights in it as Devil Jin what is anyway canon because he fights so even during story mode. So you didn't disproved anything. All makes sense.

AAAARGH! This proves you have not been reading what I've been typing.... Your only picking bits out that you can feel confortably argue without reading the whole argument, Now, Read again, the whole damn thing this time...

NORMAL JIN IN DEVIL WITHIN IS USING TWO MISHIMA RYU TECHNIQUES IN HIS SUPPOSED FULLY TRADITIONAL KARATE SETTING Can you explain this discrepency?

Instead of running this in circles, either explain it or admit you cannot and leave the DW debate alone.

Actually it is YOUR logic flawed. I don't even get why you brought Jinpachi here. He was freed after explosion in hon-maru and it happened instantly and has nothing to do with DW. So there is NOTHING that points that DW took longer than 3 weeks. It all could happen in one week or two and all those "many events" happened pretty fast and had nothing to do with DW.

I bought Jinpachi into it because according to the timeline of when DW was supposed to happen, Jinpachi would have already started doing everything, it screws with the timeline royally and it makes no sense for ingame cannon to span 3 games worth of story across 3 weeks, your upset because your poking holes in my arguments are not working if you read the whole thing... And as I said earlier, your forgtting Travel Time, Time for Jin to rest, and time for the events leading up to Tekken 5 that don't involve DW, you are in the wrong here.

You don't want to disprove anything only because you already tried and couldn't. Everything I said is logical and all your tries to disprove anything were just not serious and failed. Jin fights in karate style, that makes sense. As devil fights in mishima karate, Makes sense too. He looks for Ogre, that makes sense too since Ogre was the reason his mother dissapeared (YES she dissapeared) The time it all happense makes sense too. Because Jin wants to know what was that vision about that stopped him from killing Heihachi and letting Devil fully consume him. Except for the logic I don't have any other proofs or sites that prove that, and saying that it means that DW not canon because I don't know any sites to back it up is stupid since it's like trying to prove that "death by degrees" was canon. You just can't find site that says "YES IT IS CANON". But logic speaks for it self.

The burden of proof still lies with you, and as I said, it's a scientific impossability to prove a negative beyond doubt. Jin fighting with traditional karate And Mishima Ryu at the same time = non -cannon, Devil Jin fighting with the Mishima Ryu - Moot point since I never argued that, Jin having already destroyed Ogre (This is an official and canon fact) means it makes no sense for Jin to go looking for him again without plausible reason. Jun was killed by Ogre - confirmed, weather you beleive that or not...

And if you have no actual evidence to support your claim, then don't make the claim... Logic by itself does not conclusively prove that DW is canon, and hell it's not even logical to begin with... I dunno why your so adamant about this, if it's to give Jin more ammo in these debates then your seriously reaching deep for that... Even you have to admit this was a serious stretch... confused

laughing out loud false information. Man what is an actual God for you? For me it is Allah but that is not the thing here. I started that debate about Gods to compare him to god Ryu fought because, they are gods in their universes BUT certanly not Gods as we know him now. Your quote makes no sense here since my point wasn't to prove that Ogre is the same god as Allah for me. The point was that Ogre is not worse or less powerfull being then the one Ryu fought.

An actual god is an omnipotent being who Cannot be harmed by even immortals... I would argue that the use of the term God to describe a defeatable character is catagorically wrong... since a being of Omnipotent power could simply wish his opponent out of existance, or become something unharmable, or break all of his opponents bones simultaneously with a mere thought... Ogre was KOed 4 by a mortal... get over it...

Sam Z
AAAARGH! This proves you have not been reading what I've been typing.... Your only picking bits out that you can feel confortably argue without reading the whole argument, Now, Read again, the whole damn thing this time...

NORMAL JIN IN DEVIL WITHIN IS USING TWO MISHIMA RYU TECHNIQUES IN HIS SUPPOSED FULLY TRADITIONAL KARATE SETTING Can you explain this discrepency?

Instead of running this in circles, either explain it or admit you cannot and leave the DW debate alone.

doh
The only problem we've got here is YOU ignoring my posts and pretending that I ignore yours.

I will repeat this once again.
Jin(NOT Devil) during DW fights ONLY in traditional karate style. Only!!! Just like during STORY mode!!! I don't know what stops you from understanding it. Since Tekken 3 he stopped using mishima fighting style and he DOESN'T use it in DW. Again, ONLY traditional karate.
I don't have to admit anything since it's only your problem that you can't understand that it all makes sense.

I bought Jinpachi into it because according to the timeline of when DW was supposed to happen, Jinpachi would have already started doing everything, it screws with the timeline royally and it makes no sense for ingame cannon to span 3 games worth of story across 3 weeks, your upset because your poking holes in my arguments are not working if you read the whole thing... And as I said earlier, your forgtting Travel Time, Time for Jin to rest, and time for the events leading up to Tekken 5 that don't involve DW, you are in the wrong here.

I'm not upset because all you say makes no sense. You know bringing anything you ever heard about Tekken and pretending it means something. Jinpachi has NOTHING to do with DW. He was freed after explosion and started making plans and organizing new tournament.
Meahwhile Jin could've done ANYTHING during that time. I don't know what makes you thing that Jinpachi storyline somehow proves that DW is not true. You make all up.
And about travel time, it all based on your assumptions ONLY. That DW would take more time than 3 weeks. There is nothing pointing that these events took more than 3 weeks. He could get pass through it and rest during only one week or two. So this is another failed try to disprove anything.

The burden of proof still lies with you, and as I said, it's a scientific impossability to prove a negative beyond doubt. Jin fighting with traditional karate And Mishima Ryu at the same time = non -cannon, Devil Jin fighting with the Mishima Ryu - Moot point since I never argued that, Jin having already destroyed Ogre (This is an official and canon fact) means it makes no sense for Jin to go looking for him again without plausible reason.

Jin fights in traditional karate ONLY and if you haven't noticed that, then it is your problem. Official and canon fact is that Jin defeated Ogre. He just dissapeared after that (teleportation is one of his usual moves) so it makes sense too. Jin went looking for him again because he had vision of his mother, who dissapeared and it makes sense too. So everything make sense but you just don't want it to be so that's why you make up new staff.

Jun was killed by Ogre - confirmed, weather you beleive that or not...

You know, I'm pretty tired to explain you that 2+2=4. Making story up by yourself ain't helping you at all. I showed intro above. No Jun's head. I remember ALL cutsenses from game, no Jun's head. I know official namco position about that. She dissapeared. And that you just don't agree with that is not a reason to argue and to make things up. Sorry, it is true. Believe it or not...

And if you have no actual evidence to support your claim, then don't make the claim... Logic by itself does not conclusively prove that DW is canon, and hell it's not even logical to begin with... I dunno why your so adamant about this, if it's to give Jin more ammo in these debates then your seriously reaching deep for that... Even you have to admit this was a serious stretch... confused

That I don't have site that says "DW is canon" it doesn't mean I don't have proofs. Do you have sites that prove that "myphology sub-zero" was canon? Nope. So again the only and MAIN convincing prove here is logic. IT ALL LOGICALLY CORRECT despite of all you failed tries to prove it's not.
Once again:
1) Traditional karate(ONLY) - makes sense
2) Searching for Ogre who dissapeared after the tournament - makes sense...
...3) Because he was the reason Jun dissapeared and Jin wanted to find his mother after that vision in honmaru - makes sense. Hell! ALL MAKE SENSE but you are SO consumed with idea to prove me wrong that it makes you blind.

An actual god is an omnipotent being who Cannot be harmed by even immortals... I would argue that the use of the term God to describe a defeatable character is catagorically wrong... since a being of Omnipotent power could simply wish his opponent out of existance, or become something unharmable, or break all of his opponents bones simultaneously with a mere thought... Ogre was KOed 4 by a mortal... get over it...

get over it... roll eyes (sarcastic)
I will try to express myself clear this time. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF OGRE AN ACTUAL GOD OR NOT!!! Actual God for me is Allah, so stop even debating this thing.
My point there was comparing Ogre to god Ryu fought in the game. To compare feats. god ryu fought was also defeated in fair fight. I tryed to point that defeating that guy is not a bigger deal than defeating Ogre because they are both powerfull creatures that are called gods in their universes. So stop explaining me what real God is since I have my own thoughts about it that have nothing to do with the games.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>