RotS Vader Runs The PT Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSaboteur
RotS Vader is running the gauntlet against all of the PT Jedi and Sith, he gets 18 hours of rest between each battle. It takes place in the Rakatan prison as seen in KotOR 1 for minimal enviromental KO's, and he's also clear headed and calm.

1. TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi and Serra Keto
2. TPM Qui Gon Jinn
3. Darth Maul
4. Asajj Ventress(Obsession)
5. RotS Aayla Secura
6. Quinlan Vos and Khaleen
7. RotS Sidious(Sabers only)
8. RotS Mace Windu
9: RotS Count Dooku
10. RotS Yoda

Darth Aain
I would say Sidious in rots anakin wasn't stronger than sidious at all and also Anakin it getting use to the suit and he's also slower.

DarthSaboteur
I forgot to mention that this is pre-suit Vader.

Starwalker
1. TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi and Serra Keto: Anakin wins
2. TPM Qui Gon Jinn: Anakin Wins
3. Darth Maul: Anakin Wins
4. Asajj Ventress(Obsession): Anakin Wins
5. RotS Aayla Secura:Anakin Wins
6. Quinlan Vos and Khaleen: Anakin Wins
7. RotS Sidious(Sabers only): Anakin would likely lose here and if not he'd lose against Mace.
8. RotS Mace Windu
9: RotS Count Dooku
10. RotS Yoda

Motoko Sama
Thinking clear-headed and calm? In RODV, I believe it is said that he's actually the best lightsaber duelist in the Order when thinking straight. So, I'd say he at least makes it to 7, assuming his injuries are healed as well (possible dismemberment), and to tell you the truth - after that I'm not sure. I'd say he beats Sidious , and with the eighteen hours of rest - and if his injuries are healed - he has a chance against Mace.

((The_Anomaly))
He makes it to Mace, gives him a very good fight, but Mace wins 7/10 times.

Razielim
I'm not sure. He stops at Yoda for sure... He'll probably be too tired to take Dooku and/or Mace this time around.

DePWNZOR
Mace pwns him.

PurpleSaber
I say he falls at 7 or 8.

darthsith19
he loses at Sidious. And why the hell is Aayla so far up? She'd lose to any of the people/teams above her.

Starwalker
I was wondering that as well.

DarthMaul9123
i thin he loses around 6 or so

Motoko Sama
How can you say he loses so quickly? Eighteen hours is more than enough time to sleep, eat, and drink. Considering he's clear-headed and calm, he can take Sidious, and Mace won't be "pwning" anything.

Deception
Ye, but its more than likely Mace takes him down..

Razielim
Well, I see Dooku and Mace as around equals.

And we saw what happened on the Invisible Hand.

darthsith19
He won't get passed Sidious, Lucas says Sidious is the strongest Sith from the movies. That means stronger than Vader.

Darth_Glentract
He'll be weak after Maul and go down at Ventress.

foofightermax
i see maul being a very intense fight, and even with 18 hours rest Ventress is still very tough. i don't see him making it past 5 or 6

Starwalker
It's also been established that Mace is on par with Yoda.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Starwalker
It's also been established that Mace is on par with Yoda.

"Established"? No. What the hell are you talking about?

DarthSaboteur
I think he's talking about lightsaber skills. Which I kind of doubt.

Starwalker
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
"Established"? No. What the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact that starwars.com says Mace is

"A respected Jedi on par with the venerable Yoda, Mace Windu was a senior member of the Jedi High Council. His wisdom and experience were legendary, and his words carried great weight."

in Mace's databank entry.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Starwalker
I'm talking about the fact that starwars.com says Mace is

"A respected Jedi on par with the venerable Yoda, Mace Windu was a senior member of the Jedi High Council. His wisdom and experience were legendary, and his words carried great weight."

in Mace's databank entry.

"Strongest foe the Darkness has ever known"? Not Mace. You can debate of which time periods that the quote bears relevance over (i.e. Ancient times/Ruusan, etc.), but it includes the time Yoda was living, which would of course count Mace Windu as well.

And, the only thing that's been established is that Yoda > Mace. Mace is close to Yoda, and it's not by a vast difference - nonetheless Yoda is greater than Mace.

Starwalker
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
"Strongest foe the Darkness has ever known"? Not Mace. You can debate of which time periods that the quote bears relevance over (i.e. Ancient times/Ruusan, etc.), but it includes the time Yoda was living, which would of course count Mace Windu as well.

And, the only thing that's been established is that Yoda > Mace. Mace is close to Yoda, and it's not by a vast difference - nonetheless Yoda is greater than Mace.

Hmm, I don't know then I had forgotten the quote from the NEC and I have to admit I'd rather it be that Yoda is stronger than Mace even by the smallest of margin and since there's canon that will support it I by all means would rather be on that side of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.