Gundam Vs Gundam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

songi
Hello Hello,
It is I Songi (Yes the One of Muds and On-Line games)
and im here today to discuss which gundam series where
people favorites. I had hear many mix feelings, such as -
"Gundam Wing is way better then any other gundam series"
Or "That Devil Gundam could own them all!" So As I ask,
which gundam is the best? or as I post here which Gundam
would be a good fight? I say Epyon Vs. Devil Gundam (Which
Epyon would Win) But that is my Idea, which other would be a
good battle. This is Gundam vs Gundam =)

bean_machine
Do you know what the Devil Gundam is capable of?

It is always evolving to become greater than before. It is capable of self evolution, self replication, and self regeneration. It has 4 head vulcans powerful enough to obliterate most mobile fighters and a beam cannon that mass destroys mobile fighters and a 6x devil finger. It can produce an army of upgraded mobile fighters from the ones it destroys with its DG cells and can also create weapons, resurrect corpses, control living humans and repair the Devil Gundam.

Come on the thing merged with the Neo Japan space colony and become a huge mass of a Gundam. It was beat due to PIS. I mean all the Gundams from all the countries were attacking the Devil Gundam.

Epyon has nothing on the Devil Gundam.

I mean I personally think G Gundam sucks. Gundam Wing sucked too just not as bad.

The only good Gundam Series are from the universal century.
Like Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, etc.

Anything Future Century, After Colony, After War, and Cosmic Era is just not that great. It like not even about war really. Its just a bunch of pretty boys and their petty problems stuck in the little of a war and just oh so full of drama.

I mean G Gundam is all about the love of Domon and Rain and the drama there.

Gundam Wing is about 5 prepubescent pretty boys with petty problems and flashy gundams.

Gundam Seed is a bit better, but whatever.

The thing is the most powerful gundam is the Devil Gundam.

Unless I can see a Gundam that can surpass self evolution, replication, and regeneration, that can revive/animate and upgrade organic and non-organic things and merge with a huge space colony and take on a barrage of gundams, then yes the Devil Gundam is the best there is and can take on many Gundams all at once, while the ones it destroys it will reanimate and upgrade to fight by its side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.