Fox and Falco VS viewtiful Joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scorpion_Master
Fox and Falco From SSBM VS Viewtiful Joe.. Joe can not use Mach speed..

They fight on Temple From SSBM

Who do you think wins?? And why??

ESB - 1138
I give it to Star Fox Team.

IcePunk
Joe had a new ability in VJ2, cant remember what it was called or what it was sad Joe's punching power is waay greater than Fox's and Falco combined.

ESB - 1138
Never played VJ2. What was it?

IcePunk
We don't remember (>_&ltwink ..l.

laughing out loud

Scorpion_Master
Red Hot Kick
The downward diagonal kick is both a great leaping attack and a handy way to collect objects in the air. Use it repeatedly on dazed enemies to keep them flying around at ground level, damaging each other.

Air Joe
A leaping punch-and-kick combination, the Air Joe is both handy and stylish. Sometimes a plain old punch or kick in the air keeps you up there for too long. The combo makes you an airborne threat instead.

Sliding
A sliding kick that carries you across the screen, the sliding attack is a great way to link combos. You can attack from a distance and then be in position to smack foes again when they return to earth.

Ukemi
Attacks that knock you off your feet do the most damage, generally, and the Ukemi move heals your pain. As you fall backward, zoom in before you hit the ground. Your damage will decrease and you will come up ready to fight.

Viewtiful Forever
While dodging an attack in Slow Motion, zoom in. You will strike a pose, radiate energy, and do damage to everyone around you. It burns up a lot of JFX.

IcePunk
THx for freshing up my memory, Joe will pwn them both

Scorpion_Master
i'll just say Henshin-a-go-go, Baby!

IcePunk
laughing

Skeets
Joe wins the guy can warp reality nuff said.

Kaithen
Star fox team with or without their planes?

Scorpion_Master
yes of course...

Kaithen
WITH OR WITHOUT?

Renamon
Fox & Falco will always win shuriken

IcePunk
WITHOUT, he missread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.