Diablo runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Diablo, satan, lord of hell and one of the three brothers runs a gauntlet, since diablo and some of the gauntlet fighters cannot die the fight is won if any of the gauntlet fighters are knocked out or otherwise stopped from fighting, this is full powered Satan Diablo, he is not seen in the game but is in the books and game manual

1: Sephiroth, Cloud (together some how)

2: Scorpion, Ryu

3: Link, DMC mundus (demon emperor)

4: Dante, Goku

Scorpion_Master
Omg this one is good! big grin he may get some problem with Goku but the rest is just over kill if we are talking FULL POWERED diablo! there is just ashes left to smell devil2

edit: Can full powered Diablo actualy been killed??

Burning thought
none of the diablo's can be killed but yes with enough force his body can be destroyed, but then the destroyer must forever hold the Soul stone and protect it with his life, if he breaks it then they can say good bye to their humanity

Scorpion_Master
kk then i doubt goku would kill him..

Burning thought
Diablo is not a very populour character in this forum is he, hmm i guess it is a bit unfair since no one apart from God can really defeat the devil and even then it will kill all of the Gauntlet fighters

Scorpion_Master
Yeah HAHAH laughing

i like Diablo XD

Kaithen
Yeah we already know that you are a diablo fan boy.... Please stop making this diablo threads and post before i start with ganondorf....

Burning thought
if you dont like the thread dont post in it, especially if you have nothing to say to do with it, simply leave it alone and let it die if its impossible to win, ime just waiting for the Cloud, Goku and seph fan boys to come down and start a proper discussion

Scorpion_Master
Yeah, LOL! im on your side!

MadMel
laughing out loud a full powred diablo would wipe the floor with all of these, except maybe goku...at a stretch..

Fieldy69
Kind of a stupid thread cause guys like cloud and sephiroth which are at bottom are better than everyone up to 4 and I know nothing about the guys from 5, because i hate DBZ prolly the gayest thing ever created and who is Dante

Burning thought
Cloud and seph cannot beat dante but i admit they should be better than 2, besides their all weak compared to diablo laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.