Doomsday vs Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
I just thought of this battle and frankly, I'm curious how it would play out.

No BFR or anything (like throwing any one into space). Who wins?

General Kon-El
Doomsday easily. Without losing a life too.

Accel
Yes, that's what I thought at first, but how is DD going to beat him exactly? Creel can absorb DD every time they connect, making him as strong as Doomsday is.

If AM felt DD was too much in a physical confrontation, he always escape by becoming air or something.

Lethal_Rise
goog point.

crucifixio
hmmmmm.,.........it'd be a great battle I believe. Do you all remember the Universe X storyline where AM absorbed a super computer and killed all the Avengers. I believe that if Creel put his mind to it, he could defeat DD

Lethal_Rise
yeah, and keep finding ways to defeat him if he came back.

Mider
hmmm hopefully DD would gain a brain and figure out how to outsmart absorbing man sad but there are energys he cant absorb remeber secret wars when Doom made ultron with new energyes that even absorbing man cant absorb cant DD evelve beyond the point where he cant be absorbed?

Accel
Originally posted by Mider
hmmm hopefully DD would gain a brain and figure out how to outsmart absorbing man sad but there are energys he cant absorb remeber secret wars when Doom made ultron with new energyes that even absorbing man cant absorb cant DD evelve beyond the point where he cant be absorbed?
Yes, I remember hearing about that, but it seems iffy that even Doom could create something that not even Creel could absorb. His powers are magical in nature, so he should be able to absorb any thing.

Doomsday could also theoretically evolve beyond Creel's power, but I don't see how that would happen, since as long as he's there, Creel should be able to absorb him.

Accel
Bump.

I want to hear other people's thoughts on this.

Accel
hmmm...

Just one more bump.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by crucifixio
hmmmmm.,.........it'd be a great battle I believe. Do you all remember the Universe X storyline where AM absorbed a super computer and killed all the Avengers. I believe that if Creel put his mind to it, he could defeat DD

It wasn't a super computer. It was Ultron. Read it again, you'll see what I mean. I own that one.

big grin

Mider
if he cant absorb certain alien energies im sure that doomsday can become something that he cant be absorbed in fact he might grow the ability to counter absorb.

Psyquis52
if he cant absorb certain alien energies im sure that doomsday can become something that he cant be absorbed in fact he might grow the ability to counter absorb.

That's feasable I suppose. I can't come up with a good reason for Absorbing Man to win this. If the guy has trouble stopping the Hulk how is he going to stop Doomsday?

Unless this is Creel from Universe X then Doomsday is going to take him 9/10

Mider
its actually more tricky for doomsday to win but DD has become immune to magic before and cosmic powers as big as GL power at high levels, sept for gauridans, he also supposidly just threw wonder womens rope off him.

Accel
It's still iffy though. His powers are magical in nature, so there shouldn't be anything physical that he can't absorb. Doomsday can SUPPOSEDLY evolve beyond his abilities, but as long as Creel can physically touch him, he should be able to absorb him.
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's feasable I suppose. I can't come up with a good reason for Absorbing Man to win this. If the guy has trouble stopping the Hulk how is he going to stop Doomsday?

Unless this is Creel from Universe X then Doomsday is going to take him 9/10
He usually loses to the Hulk by either fighting like an idiot or from sheer dumb luck. In their first fight, Creel tried absorbing Hulk's strength while holding a huge chunk of mountain; when Hulk changed back to Banner, though, Creel lost his strength as well, causing the the chunk of mountainto fall on him (this would be dumb luck on Hulk's part). Another time, when he fought War, he fought him as a concrete man, rather than try to absorb the power War was emitting from his sword (this would be stupidity on Creel's part).

Here, however, Creel is fighting to the best of his abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.