the best overall jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
since ppl appealed to the sith............

jollyjim311
Luke, he is out of everybody else's league.

DarthSaboteur
DN Luke, he just outclasses everyone else. no expression

PurpleSaber
Yeah, DN Luke.

mikester
what is DN

PurpleSaber
It is a trilogy like 40 years after ROTJ.

mikester
no offence, luke dosent look that kool, but has talent!! SO LUKE!!

Number of kills
1. Darth Vader
2. Darth Sidious (reborn)
and besides, PURPLE SABER, i expected u to vote for mace.........

((The_Anomaly))
Luke, next is Yoda, then Obi-Wan.

Razielim
Luke >>>> Kyp >= Yoda > Mace > Jacen > Kenobi.

Jonathan Mark
Is this best overall in power? Or just best overall? Because I'm inclined to give it to Yoda.

DE Luke
DN Luke.Guy can kill 10 people instantly.

DarthMaul9123
so DN is after NJO or what?

DE Luke
Yes,Dark Nest is after New Jedi Order.wink

Razielim
btw, Luke was a Jedi Master by DE. Just pointing that out smile

DE Luke
Originally posted by Razielim
btw, Luke was a Jedi Master by DE. Just pointing that out smile He was a Jedi Master WAY before NJO or DN.

DarthMaul9123
oh DN is dark nest DUH!! god im stupid ahhh i feel like an idiot (better not say something sarcastic!)

Starwalker
Dark Nest Luke or Yoda.

DarthMaul9123
what ever happened to anakin yoda and ob1 ghosting to luke, i mean there were a few years after ep6 that you saw him, but idk of any more

darthsith19
Like the majority, I say DN Luke.

Starwalker
Obi-Wan's ghost was no longer able to appear after the Thrawn trilogy, Yoda appeared a few times I remember that much, and Anakin talked to Jacen at the end of The Unifying Force so he likely can still appear.

Decay
like almost everyone else i say luke. he outclasses everyone in everything, jedi and sith. hes what anakin could have been without the injuries, and anakin was a conception of the force. although hes never been my favourite, luke is out of everyone elses league.

Deception
Depends, if we go only with traditonal light side Jedi, then that means Luke and his band of Jedi are excluded.

In my opinion with supoorted logic, is that Luke is moreso of a Grey Jedi, he uses both the Dark Side and Light Side. His offensive capabilities are often the reason he defeats extremely diffcult opponents.

Inclusive of NJO and DN, Luke outclasses everyone.

Exclusive of NJO and DN, i'm inclined to say Yoda, but perhaps the Jedi Masters in TOTJ and KOTOR may defeat him.

Great Vengeance
Sekot wins.

Razielim
In my opinion with supoorted logic, is that Luke is moreso of a Grey Jedi, he uses both the Dark Side and Light Side. His offensive capabilities are often the reason he defeats extremely diffcult opponents.

That might have been the case for the Unifying force...

The Unifying Force was the in-between version of the Old Jedi philosophy and Vergere's philosophy they temporarily settled on at the end of the New Jedi Order. Essentially, it says there is a Dark Side but it wasn't natural and was created by people using the Force for evil. It also says that you can use the Dark Side for good without reprocussion.

( Spoilers for Dark Nest )

Luke later decides this theory is innacurate when he realizes that even in calling on the Dark Side for good it's twisting him physically and mentally.

foofightermax
it's good that luke's finally realizing how bad his philosophy is. about damn time!

Starwalker
Indeed it is especially given how twisted it made Jacen in Dark Nest.

Razielim
Well, yeah. And we see what happens to him in Betrayal.

PurpleSaber
I haven't read past JA trilogy. So I don't know crap about what you guys are talking about.

Janus Marius
I don't know shit.... about this topic anyways.

Darth Avis
Janus check your sig gallery!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.