Whats the stupidest horror movie you've seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnny cash fan
Whats the stupidest/lamest/dumbest, horror movie ya saw.
Mine would have to be Cry_wolf.

deathbycorn
The Village, Sabretooth, Skinned Deep,

Chameleon Killer - Was the worst, a 7.8 on IMDB and it's filmed on a bloody video camera for gods sake, some backyard job movie, the acting was the worst part, you could tell no one had an idea of what the hell they were doing... it's really bad.

Comicbook_kid
Oh boy...once I saw this thread, I just had to comment....believe me when I say I've definately seen my share of INCREDIBLY STUPID horror movies...there are tons of them to choose from, and I had to stop and think about this one for a while. After probing the possibilities of choices out there, I finally broke it down to the final three stupidest horror movies of ALL time...here they are....

1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Next Generation

2. Killjoy

3. Howling : New Moon Rising

That would have to be the three ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST horror movies I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in my life...and I've been watching horror movies for a loooooong time. To say they all sucked big, hairy, sweaty, donkey nuts would be putting it kindly!!!! I had a hard time picking the stupidest entry in the "Howling" series, because except for the first one, THEY ALL were stupid as hell....but the last one called "New Moon Rising" has to be the stinkiest cherry on the crappy horror sundae!!!!

Wolfie
Cheerleader Massacre

RZA
Anything that Uwe Bol has directed.

Big Sexy
House of the dead

Impediment
Originally posted by RZA

Also TCM (2003).

Pandemoniac
There are too many... but closest to my mind are;

Piranha 2
Darkness falls
Jaws: the revenge
Friday the 13'th part 5
Hellraiser 3,6 & 8
My little Eye
Faust

Leroydude23
Its gotta be "the blob"

Pandemoniac
Original or remake Blob?

Aziz!
The Village, Sabertooth and Signs.

johnny cash fan
Originally posted by Aziz!
The Village, Sabertooth and Signs.

ah, the village thats a dumb one.

Dark Assassin
Cursed sucked. I was laughing at it the whole time.

C-Dic
Hmm, I'm a big fan of "Hellraiser 3", as it was the last good "Hellraiser" movie. Also love "The Village" and "Signs", although not Horror movies.

Renamon
ummmm.... im going to have to say.... Child's Play 3 erm

BackFire
Halloween 3

thegreatrudini
all the ghoolies films

Wolfie
Originally posted by C-Dic
Hmm, I'm a big fan of "Hellraiser 3", as it was the last good "Hellraiser" movie.
I recommend Hellworld. It was really a step up from all of the other DTV Hellraiser movies.

systemshock2
"I know what you did last summer". The only reason I saw it was because my date at the time wanted to, and boy was it a waste of film.

Zilverz
Jeepers Creepers 2
New Nightmare
Dark Water

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Wolfie
I recommend Hellworld. It was really a step up from all of the other DTV Hellraiser movies.

Opinions differ, but by mine Hellword was just more proof that the Hellraiser series is lost and doomed.

doomsday49
Originally posted by RZA

lol......agree.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Opinions differ, but by mine Hellword was just more proof that the Hellraiser series is lost and doomed.
Sure, it wasn't as good as the others but I think it was the best since Bloodline. Hellworld didn't BS you with alternate realities and misperceptions. Someone was killed, they really did die. And the deaths were cool too, such as the chair with the spinning saws.

partonsd
Oh, I have um all beat...the worst horror flick ever...Monster in the Closet. Has to be right up there. Teen Wolf 2...that sucked to... if Teen wolf even is in the horror genera. What else would you call it?

Christina_2006
Zombie Movies

Zilverz
Originally posted by Christina_2006
Zombie Movies

Wow, its interesting to see someone on the opposite end of the spectrum. Zombie movies are my favorite. Care to say which zombie movie you feel was the weakest like the thread topic is asking ?

Deicide
she prolly likes I know what you did last summer movies with the Gortons Fisherman chasin after the Scream kids....lmfao!!!
also Nightmare on Elm St. II sucked asss. how gay was that movie???
i liked Clu Gullager tho. "he used a goddamn cherry bomb" lol!!

chris_64256
redneck zombies made it through 5 minutes and i for the life of me I cant forget house of the dead for some reason I watched 30 minutes of it... Just horrible...

thegreatrudini
I zombie

beta-wolf_101
Scarecrows

LiL nAstY GirL
Darkness

circut_shortage
Cry_Wolf
House of 1000 Corpses

boogeyman1031
zombie movies

the grudge

the ring 1 and 2

the leprechaun movies

jason takes manhattan and jason goes to hell

nighmare on elmstreet 2

TCM 4

Boogeyman

Halloween 3 was okay but it was so stupid of John Carpenter to sidetrack off the story

partonsd
circut....you didnt like house of 1000 corpses...yet you list Darkness Falls and the Grudge in your favorites??? WTF?

spencerspider
Darkness Falls.. it was pure crap

NormaBates
They (Wes craven????)

Impediment
TCM remake
Fog remake
The Grudge
Darkness Falls
The Ring
Amityville Horror remake
Boogeyman

Myers Kicks Ass
children of the corn 2 was stupid but hilarious but the most stupid would have to be hellraiser 3 which is the only hellraiser i dont like

WrathfulDwarf
Saw

Impediment
Yah, definitley Saw and Saw II.

jessigem
campfire stories
wolf creek
darkness falls

bratty_lil_sis
I have two movies. The first one is It. It is a spider clown that kills kids. The next one is signs.

Wolfie
Originally posted by partonsd
Teen Wolf 2...that sucked to... if Teen wolf even is in the horror genera. What else would you call it?
It's a comedy. Sure, it's about a werewolf but I wouldn't call it horror. And yes, Teen Wolf Too is terrible, a copy of the original, replacing any likeable characters from the first one.

ladygrim
Its not overly stupid but extremely random and that is MAY .. i watched it last night at a pals house and when it finished i was like OOOOOKKKKKAy

hanxan
Dark Harvest was really bad too. sick

Jason_Krueger
~Boogeyman
~Jason goes to Hell
~Death Tunnel
~The Omen remake
~TCM remake
~pretty much all remakes except for Hills Have Eyes, The Fly, & The Thing.....those are badass.

Jason_Krueger
oh yeah.....and "IT" that movie sucked.....not bloody at all, unlike the book

LizzyT123
Originally posted by ladygrim
Its not overly stupid but extremely random and that is MAY .. i watched it last night at a pals house and when it finished i was like OOOOOKKKKKAy

really? I really liked May. Oh well

LizzyT123
BOOGEYMAN!!!!! That movie sucked the gay out of Liberace's anus. Okay, the only good part was the crow in the windshield, and the dumbass was trying to get it off by using the windshield wipers.

twiggyramirexmm
the lamest horror movie i ever saw was "It's Alive!" it was sooo freakin lame

ladygrim
Originally posted by LizzyT123
really? I really liked May. Oh well

I thought it was alright as a movie the very end was complete random plus it took a while to get going properly wink

hanxan
you think It's Alive is bad, You should see "It's Alive 3, The Island of the Alive" Where they are all grown up and hijack a boat. So dumb its kinda funny

ladygrim
big grin laughing out loud the title sounds bad but ill take your word on it wink

sailormoon
Darkness! Even though Anna Paqin was in it...

LizzyT123
I thought it was alright as a movie the very end was complete random plus it took a while to get going properly wink

oh, well I just thought it was fine. Maybe the whole loner theme got me closer to it

Captain Howdy
Undead was bad.
The Despiser was horrible.
The Dawn was one of the worst movies of all time.
Beyond the Wall of Sleep had a good story, but they tried to make it into an artsy film which made it garbage in my opinion. Not to say that all artsy films are garbage, but this one was.
Dead and Breakfast was so bad, it was actually kind of funny.
There are so many of those bad B movies that I have seen and I just can't think of their names.

Wolfie
The ending, IMO, was very fitting. Her doll was made of the body parts of those she deemed perfect. The man had the perfect hands, the woman had the perfect legs, etc. She takes her own eye out to finish the doll. Very demented/lonerish.
Originally posted by Captain Howdy
Undead was bad.

Dead and Breakfast was so bad, it was actually kind of funny.
I enjoyed both of those because from the start, I didn't take them seriously, as you shouldn't. They didn't take themselves seriously.

The prologue to Undead was funny and weird to begin with, meteor shower creating zombies. I think it's hard to hate the cheesy farmer guy with the guns.

Dead and Breakfast had some good gore (particularly Diedrich Bader's death at the beginning). I found it funny because it seemed like the director didn't know what kind of horror movie he was making. It begins as a slasher movie, ends as a zombie movie. And with the zombie portion of it, you had the cliche heroic character. Once that character is offed, the next character springs into badass mode.

Captain Howdy
Wolfie, I agree with you about not taking those movies seriously. But even then, I thought they were extemely hard to sit through.

I must say the farmer was one bright spot in that pile of excrement called Undead.

hanxan
I quite agree about beyond the wall of sleep. Maybe I should have slept through it LOL

ToxicMolly
Stay out of the Basement. It has a death by suitcase scene geek

LizzyT123
Originally posted by ToxicMolly
Stay out of the Basement. It has a death by suitcase scene geek

Dude that movie was messed up. It was sooooo weird, I just kinda sat there the whole time, like, "huh?". hahaha the ending's funny though. The big black guy just sits down and eats a grape popsicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Penelope
Any movie involving a scene where a girl trips while "jogging" away from the killer.

hanxan
MMMMMM Grape Popcicle.
Sorry
Why would anyone give a mental patient an axe?????????

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by hanxan
MMMMMM Grape Popcicle.
Sorry
Why would anyone give a mental patient an axe?????????

Umm, cause Metal Patients really know how to wield an axe? confused

hanxan
You got me on that one. LOL

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by hanxan
You got me on that one. LOL

Well it would be just as curious to ask how a Mental Patient knows how to drive a car

Michael Myers in Halloween

Legion_of_Maul
ice cream man.

hanxan
Escaped Mental Patients, What about Devil Times Five??? There is another Good sick Movie. LOL I heard that there is a possible remake in the works for Ice Scream Man. Anybody else hear that?

Captain Howdy
Has anyone seen Witch's Sabbath? That movie was so bad I had turn it off. Unless it got real good after that point, I'd have to say it was probably the worst horror movie I have EVER seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.