Plo Koon Vs. Saesee Tiin (dogfight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
the two most regarded pilots in the order other than pussmatuss anakin

((The_Anomaly))
pussmatuss anakin? huh

DarthMaul9123
i dont want to say (pussy) cause i dont know if they allow that on this site

DE Luke
Saesee Tiin.

DarthMaul9123
i'm not saying you're wrong but nobody ever discusses stuff anymore ,so can you back up your statements please?

Starwalker
Saesee Tiin as he was known as the best pilot in the Order second to of course Anakin Skywalker, "The Best Starpilot in the Galaxy."

darthsith19
Saesee wins. Plo'd good but I wouldn't say he's the most regarded pilot besides Anakin. Adi Gallia or Obi-Wan could be better and probably a few others we don't even know about. But Saesee, on the other hand, is second in the Order and is presumably only just behind Anakin.

DarthMaul9123
yes, but Koon had a customized ship, as you saw in episode three when he got shot down, and it was apparantly faster than almost any starfighter in the war acording to sw databanks

Starwalker
However even the best technology can be out done by skill and the Force. Saesee's is also likely technilogically superior given that Anakin was willing to use a ROTS-style fighter instead of sticking to Azure Angel.

DarthMaul9123
that's actually pretty true, but wouldn't you think that a powerful force user and a powerful ship could outdue someone with a bit more skill

Starwalker
I'd think that would be the case if it was only a bit more skill and if the other Force User was significantly more powerful but after seeing some of the stunts that Saesee has pulled off I think that the difference in skill is likely fairly large.

DarthMaul9123
i must agree with that , but have we seen much of koon doing dogfights? we've really only heard that he's good from databanks and bio's on him

Starwalker
I must admit that I haven't seen Koon in a dog fight, however Saesee piloted a Republic Cruiser towards a planet at hyperspaced at just the right time to avoid getting killed.

DarthMaul9123
yeah, but plo koon has a million billion fanboys and a cool mask, so i win

Blaxican Style
Actually Chuck Norris wins.

DarthSaboteur
No, R2-D2 wins. And in n00b speak: 0MG!!111!!!1!1! R2-D2 1$ t3h pwnage!1!!!!1!!1!!

On a serious note: Saesee Tiin wins, then drinks Nihilus from under the table.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
No, R2-D2 wins. And in n00b speak: 0MG!!111!!!1!1! R2-D2 1$ t3h pwnage!1!!!!1!!1!!

On a serious note: Saesee Tiin wins, then drinks Nihilus from under the table.

ew...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
the two most regarded pilots in the order other than pussmatuss anakin

no expression This thread has been done a billion times, a Saesee would own that octopus-thing.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
ew... I know, you feel this odd, trembling sensation in your stomach. Go to the restroom and vomit, please.

Blaxican Style
*Vomits all over the thread*

DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.