Thanos vs Galactus (With A Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
If Thanos insted of Cain Marko came across the Gem Of Cyttorak, whay would happen? Could he deafet the great Galactus?

Thanos has all his previous powers along with the power the gem grants him. Remember, Cain was never able to bring the full potential of the Cyttorak gem out, could Thanos?

No BFR, fight till one is ko'd or killed

Big Sexy
This would be weird, Knowing Thanos he may try to tap more into Cytorraks power.

Mr. Universe
I'd love to see this. Thanos is particularly good with extra-dimensional and cosmic artifacts. He could probably bring the gems full potential. Trion Thanos lol. Galactus is beyond the gem of Cyttorak anyway.

But Thanos would be come completely unphasable. His durability at present is already mind-boggling. Imagine when it is coupled with the full power of Cyttorak.

Soujaboy
Well Cyttorak alone was able to imprison Galactus within his realm once before.

badabing
IMO, Thanos wins by default. Galactus would expend so much energy that he would get to the point of severe hunger. In this case he would get beat down by Thanos or have to leave the battle to feed.

Mider
galactus would have to lock him up somewhere nearly impregnable maybe like he did hyperstorm, can you siphon off the power of the gem?

Darth Martin
Thanos stands a good chance.

branhole
how is the gem going to make him stronger.only trion would make him stronger,because its cytorakks power not thanos and cytorak.

Thanos_6383
Jeeze.Thanos w/Gem of Cyttorak. eek!

Darksaint
Normal Galactus is beyond Cyttorak though. That whole unstoppable thing would be negated.

Mider
since when is galactus beyond cyttorak, even eternity cant get rid of the guy, i dont think galactus can hurt him but he can sure snap his fingers and put him into the center of an adimantium ball 200000 miles thick

Thanos_6383
A 200,00 mile thick ball of Adamantium?.I'd like to see anyone try to break out of that.

Jyppe
Can Galactus absorb his energies?

Mider
he can also just knock him with power cosmic so hard like onslought did juggs that he goes all the way to the other side of the universe.

branhole
but how is the gem going to make him sronger unless hes trion.

Mider
well juggs wasnt strong when he was human dude so maybe it will amp thanos powers , and the gem has powers that juggs dont know how to fully use good example eight day juggs, also in marvel appendix or whatever that website is called said that the gem can shoot beams, animate inanimate objects and such, but juggs dont know how to use those things or just doesnt, but i still think galactus will smack him up even with the invunrability, he'll just hit him so hard he flies into the next galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.