The wisest star wars arguers of this website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
tell me on this website who you think knows the most of this website, this is also to commemorate those who used to be here that made this website worth coming to, and those who set the bar for discussing star wars.

PurpleSaber
Janus was the best at arguing SW in my opinion.

Actually, maybe Nai. IDK.

Tangible God
Krueger, definetely.

*puts gun to head*

darthsith19
Me.

jk, allright, I really only know the ones from the Star Wars section, so, Janus is pretty good when he wants to be, I don't really know, Rex is pretty good...

Jabba the Hutt
Janus, Illustrious, Borborad, IKC

Blaxican Style
IKC is the numebr one. Janus was okay. Mostly all of the Antediluvians were pretty good...um...hm...DOnt know much others.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Tangible God
Krueger, definetely.

*puts gun to head*

Heh. Try Numan. sick

I think Nai was by far the best. LS is doing well also.

Seriously, dont weep for them, just move on. We are in control of this forum now. All the noobs look up to us.

Council#13
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
IKC is the numebr one. Janus was okay. Mostly all of the Antediluvians were pretty good...um...hm...DOnt know much others.

If you count bashing members until they subside and side with them, then yes, the Antediluvians are probably the greatest arguers of all time

Admiral Akbar
Lol. Exactly why I said LS was probably second in line after Nai.

darthsith19
Yeah, that's what they absically did. Janus and Sorgo, anyway. Actually, that was the only way Sorgo ever "debated".

PurpleSaber
Yeah probably Nai.

Great Vengeance
I heard this guy called 'Great Vengeance' was good.

DarthMaul9123
Dantheman in my opinion was one of the best, and knew more about maul than any person alive even george lucas haha. but Sorgo made me apreciate dooku and after that i don't know

DarthSaboteur
It's probably Nai, IKC, Illustrious or one of them.

@ Great Vengeance: Please don't bolster your ego, thank you.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
It's probably Nai, IKC, Illustrious or one of them.

@ Great Vengeance: Please don't bolster your ego, thank you.

Noe!?! Sorgo hath returned!?!

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
I heard this guy called 'Great Vengeance' was good.
i heard he raped his mom, hahah, jk
but Janus is more of a basher, i mean he knows more that me, but when it comes to arguing he may get a bit more than irritated with people who don't agree with him. somewhat respectable, sorta?

DarthSaboteur
Noe!?! Sorgo hath returned!?! O.o I say nay? I say that Sorgo's gone forever and not to return to KMC or thy admin shall hath his head? no expression

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Dantheman in my opinion was one of the best, and knew more about maul than any person alive even george lucas haha. but Sorgo made me apreciate dooku and after that i don't know
Dantheman? The best!? laughing

He was hilarious that guy... but would favor Maul over Ragnos just because he was Maul.

Great Vengeance
O.o I say nay? I say that Sorgo's gone forever and not to return to KMC or thy admin shall hath his head? no expression

You arent fooling anyone Sorgo, we all know who you really are.

DarthSaboteur
You arent fooling anyone Sorgo, we all know who you really are. Where's the proof to support such a supposition? Is it because of my grammar and spelling? Or is it because we all need to think Sorgo's still around?

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Dantheman? The best!? laughing

He was hilarious that guy... but would favor Maul over Ragnos just because he was Maul.
duh!

Darth Avis
Janus and Nai no doubt in my mind. Lightsnake is good at arguing..... what is wrong! Sorgo SUCKED!

DE Luke
Exactly.If no one ever agreed with him,he'd start flaming people,no wonder he was banned so many times.I respect Janus in debating,but thats it.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by DE Luke
Exactly.If no one ever agreed with him,he'd start flaming people.I respect Janus in debating,but thats it.
i agree with the janus part

darthnuman
1. Fishy.
2. Lightsnake.
3. IKC.
4. Illustrious.
5. Faunus.
6. Bombarad.
7. Darth Glentract.
8. Mokoto Sama.
9. Numan.
10. Janus.

Darth Avis
numan go away!

darthnuman
Erm...Who are you?

Darth Avis
one of the only few people here that is not a fanboy. i was here for a very (in fourm time anyway) long time and know am a lot smarter than the majority of the people here right now. innocent

darthnuman
The only person I would put below you would be Krueger and that's the honest truth.

Darth Avis
Numan lets look at it this way. how old are you? 10-12. Does everyone hate you? yes. does anyone (with a brain) hate me? probably not (anyone?) does anyone give a rats as* about your ideas. Everyone loves bashing so i guess yea. So you are nothing but a pain in the as* for everyone here so go away fat man!

darthnuman
They don't hate me. And Janus himself said that if I changed my ideas about Ragnos, he would actually put me on tier 1 of the debators on here.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by darthnuman
They don't hate me. And Janus himself said that if I changed my ideas about Ragnos, he would actually put me on tier 1 of the debators on here. Quote please.

DE Luke
Quote please.

darthnuman
It was in the battle bar. Just ask him.

DarthSaboteur
It was in the battle bar. Just ask him. Let's see what hole you've dug yourself in now: You say that Janus said that if you only agreed with him on Ragnos that you'd be top tier, you lack a proper quote for this. The original battle bar was closed, you tell us to look there. See where this leaves us, nowhere. Instant failure to provide evidence on time, nor did you consider keeping any quotes somewhere safe.

darthnuman
Just ask him. Or ask anyone around at the time. Blax or Calvin probably witnessed it.

Admiral Akbar
Buddy you know that we cant ask Janus because he is gone, stop planning things in advance.

darthnuman
He's on Sorgo's msn IIRC.

DarthSaboteur
He's on Sorgo's msn IIRC. Not on my MSN, that's for sure.

darthnuman
Wasn't Janus you're best friend on this forum? If you had people like Lana and Calvin on your msn, why not your boyfriend.

DarthSaboteur
Wasn't Janus you're best friend on this forum? If you had people like Lana and Calvin on your msn, why not your boyfriend. But you see, I only have NineCoronas and Leo.M on my MSN, but wait, I have Windows Live Messenger. Sorgo was noted as having MSN Messenger, isn't that an odd twist? Sorgo and I don't share accounts, try again when you actually know what you're basing illogical drivel on.

darthnuman
You ARE Sorgo.

DarthSaboteur
What proof is there for it?

darthnuman
I don't need proof. It is obvious. There is no proof that I am the original Numan. It is still obvious.

DarthSaboteur
Because you blatantly display it even though you know that you can be banned inside a minute.

darthnuman
And you don't?

DarthSaboteur
How do I display it? Through the grammar, because of the when I registered? Is it because of my displayed distaste and disgust towards you? Or is it because you're an impressionable 10 year old?

KMC Dark Lord
actually I DO agree that Numan is a good debator.

darthnuman
Cheers Blax. BTW do you remember Janus saying that.

KMC Dark Lord
hm...unfortunantly I dont. But I tend to forget most things that I deem irrelevent at the time. So if it really happened I probably just forgot.

Janus Marius
They don't hate me. And Janus himself said that if I changed my ideas about Ragnos, he would actually put me on tier 1 of the debators on here.

Wow, okay, I had to come back here just to refute this. This is priceless.

Numan, I realize you're back and that's wonderful for the Underaged Troll Movement of the United Kingdom (tm), but this is ridiculous. You couldn't debate your way out of a paper bag. I seem to recall you getting manhandled by everyone and his mother along the way. Hell, I'm sure my dog can outdebate you and he can't even form full words.

Do yourself a favor:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8650/gtfo8ry.png

Btw, wtf happened to the battle bar? Numan power spam that too?

KMC Dark Lord
OMG FTW AHHH!!! JANUS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janus Marius
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
OMG FTW AHHH!!! JANUS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I had to see the Return of the Numan. And when someone told me he was claiming I said he was an uber debator, I spilled my drink laughing. Definately had to see this. I'll leave now so you all can go back to your regularly scheduled bashing.

darthnuman
You did say that you liar.

Darth Avis
Janus! i missed you. can you please stay? pretty please?

Janus Marius
You did say that you liar.

No. I didn't. And anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER say that to you.

^ I absolutely agreed with that.

darthnuman
Yes you did.

Darth Avis
Janus please stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!! bawling

DarthSaboteur
No, if he said he didn't, then that's all we need. Numan, nothing can describe the aboslute hypocrisy and stupidity you unleashed on the forums from day one. So please, do us all a favor and GTFO.

@Janus: The battle bar got pwned by Ush because of the flames and trolling.

DarthMaul9123
Numan i barely know who you are and i already have learned well to ignore you

Darth Avis
JANUS stay sad

DarthMaul9123
he's back? fun.

darthnuman
You know what avis I was wrong. Krueger isnt the only one I would put below you, Maul too.

Darth Avis
who cares? you are a ten year old noob with an ego the size of a SSD. you are trash on this forum. go jump into a garbage can (lol)

DarthSaboteur
Dude, Numan, you're below everyone. Please, kindly STFU and GTFO.

darthnuman
Sorgo, you're a hypocrite.

Tangible God
The funny thing is his tenacity. Numan has no dignity, and he put his pride on the shelf simply to piss everyone off and create an aura of hatred towards him. Noone cares for anything he says and everyone hopes he'll die from the infection he'll receive from the rusty scissors used in his unwilling demasculinization.

DarthSaboteur
Numan, you're a blind fool. Now let me reiterate this: Kindly STFU and GTFO.

Edit: @Tangible God: Are you suggesting that Numan might just go... emo?

Darth Avis
im an emo kid. nonconformist as can be youd be non conforming too if you looked just like me. i have paint on my nails and make up on my face...
I love that song!

DarthSaboteur
Avis, isn't that from 'The Emo Song"?

Darth Avis
DUH!!!!!

DarthSaboteur
Thought so, I just haven't heard the whole thing before.

Darth Avis
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2685784?htv=12

DE Luke
No, if he said he didn't, then that's all we need. Numan, nothing can describe the aboslute hypocrisy and stupidity you unleashed on the forums from day one. So please, do us all a favor and GTFO.

@Janus: The battle bar got pwned by Ush because of the flames and trolling.
@Janus: Hey Janus,long time no see,you staying this time?

@Sabo:Nope,REX deleted it,I PMed him myself and he told me he deleted it because of the bashing. wink

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Wow, okay, I had to come back here just to refute this. This is priceless.

Numan, I realize you're back and that's wonderful for the Underaged Troll Movement of the United Kingdom (tm), but this is ridiculous. You couldn't debate your way out of a paper bag. I seem to recall you getting manhandled by everyone and his mother along the way. Hell, I'm sure my dog can outdebate you and he can't even form full words.

Do yourself a favor:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8650/gtfo8ry.png

Btw, wtf happened to the battle bar? Numan power spam that too?

LMAO. I knew Numans word was to good to be true. laughing out loud

DarthMaul9123
well, i don't know about you avis but being a star wars fan sorta makes you a "conformist" don't you think i mean we all love star wars here so were sorta a group

DarthSaboteur
@Sabo:Nope,REX deleted it,I PMed him myself and he told me he deleted it because of the bashing. wink Ah, so that's who deleted it. I always thought it was Ush. Ah well.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well, i don't know about you avis but being a star wars fan sorta makes you a "conformist" don't you think i mean we all love star wars here so were sorta a group i am not emo and i am a conformist. that is just from the song.

Janus Marius
@Janus: Hey Janus,long time no see,you staying this time?

@Sabo:Nope,REX deleted it,I PMed him myself and he told me he deleted it because of the bashing. wink

Nah, I won't be here much longer. Once I move in the first week of June I won't have time for KMC.

Darth Avis
where are you moving?

Janus Marius
New England. Cold country.

Darth Avis
wow!

darthsith19
I don't know about Janus saying Numan's a good debator, he may have said it as a joke. Maybe?

Janus Marius
Originally posted by darthsith19
I don't know about Janus saying Numan's a good debator, he may have said it as a joke. Maybe?

No, that would be a misuse of sarcasm. lol

KMC Dark Lord
Damn....Janus we need help ruling the Sw VF,seeing as how now that everyone of importance left we have inherited it...

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

foofightermax
everyone knows the greatest debater is Ushgarak LOL

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787/ushhitlersig16hu.gif

DarthSaboteur
Uhhh, why is Hitler in your sig?

Jonathan Mark
Uhhh, why is Hitler in your sig?
Why is Elminster in yours?

darthsith19
Is it just me or is foofightermax like, the coolest new dude?

Janus Marius
Oh shit... DS, you might wanna reconsider that. That's siding with the enemy.

Everyone bust out your disclaimers. Repeat after me... "We do not condone mod bashing. No lol'ling from us."

DE Luke
Hey Jon!Why does your sig say 'gone'?Are you leaving,or something?If so,then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!I need you just incase I need future sigs!!!!

And Janus,did you know Sorgo(perma) and a few other Antes(temp) have been banned?

Jonathan Mark
Hey Jon!Why does your sig say 'gone'?Are you leaving,or something?If so,then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!I need you just incase I need future sigs!!!!
I still visit my sig gallery so I'm not completely gone.

Janus Marius
I still visit my sig gallery so I'm not completely gone.

That's false advertising then.

Jonathan Mark
That's false advertising then.
*evil*

Janus Marius
*evil*

*reports for evil activity. Rabid nuns wielding AK-47s abduct him and wash his mouth out with cross-shaped soap and holy water*

DarthSaboteur
Why is Elminster in yours? It's a Red Mage from Final Fantasy 1.

Jonathan Mark
It's a Red Mage from Final Fantasy 1.
Looks like friggin Elminster, but whatever.

Jonathan Mark
*reports for evil activity. Rabid nuns wielding AK-47s abduct him and wash his mouth out with cross-shaped soap and holy water*
*Ends his false advertising and returns to semi-regular posting.

Janus Marius
It's a Red Mage from Final Fantasy 1.

Here, use this as an avatar.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6859/8bittheater4sh.gif

Just run it through the avatar creator.

Janus Marius

And Janus,did you know Sorgo(perma) and a few other Antes(temp) have been banned?

Evil editing feature.

And yes, I did know that they were banned. That's why I made the disclaimer.

Jonathan Mark
People were getting annoyed over Nai's ban in the OTF...

DE Luke
What disclaimer? huh

IKC
Sieg heil, everybody.

DarthSaboteur
The on in my sig, DE Luke.

@Janus: Thanks, man.

Janus Marius
Check Saboteur's sig. He jotted it down.

Originally posted by IKC
Sieg heil, everybody.

zOMG!

Janus Marius
The on in my sig, DE Luke.

@Janus: Thanks, man.

No problem.

darthsith19
Oh shit... DS, you might wanna reconsider that. That's siding with the enemy.

Everyone bust out your disclaimers. Repeat after me... "We do not condone mod bashing. No lol'ling from us."
What? he's with Ush. Oh... well, he's still pretty cool. stick out tongue

Admiral Akbar
People were getting annoyed over Nai's ban in the OTF...

No worries. Nai is going to come back. No need to get annoyed. Happy Dance

Janus Marius
Originally posted by darthsith19
What? he's with Ush. Oh... well, he's still pretty cool. stick out tongue

Ah... actually, that sig seems to be insulting a mod. Look closer.

Admiral Akbar
Ah... actually, that sig seems to be insulting a mod. Look closer.

Wow. You're right. The closer I look the more I realize it.

DarthMaul9123
mod bashing just gets you banned, otherwise i'd have a few words with rex

Null ARC Avis
Rex is the best Mod here IMHO. why do you dislike him.

DarthMaul9123
well, i don't dislike him he just decided to hate me, idk y, but one day he started bashing me, the next he sent me a pm stating i was retarded, and i have no clue why, i haven't done anything to him, ever.

Xavius
Everyone knows Ush is the greatest debater. Sheesh.

stick out tongue

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Heh. Try Numan. sick

I think Nai was by far the best. LS is doing well also.

Seriously, dont weep for them, just move on. We are in control of this forum now. All the noobs look up to us. tdtd oh and by the by WTF!!! Noobs hate you

Count Kent
The best debator imo is Razielm.

Xavius
Are you joking?

Count Kent
Medvock's ok. And Razielm pwns. I'm pretty good.

Xavius
Medvock's a damn fanboy.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
tdtd oh and by the by WTF!!! Noobs hate you

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Count Kent
Medvock's ok. And Razielm pwns. I'm pretty good.

Medvock's okay? "Z0MG VERTEBRAE! UNLIMITED VERTEBRAE!". And you make stuff up, if that's your idea of being a good debater...roll eyes (sarcastic)

But whatever, Razielim is good. And it's just your opinion, so meh whatever - have fun with it. stick out tongue

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Tangible God
Krueger, definetely.

*puts gun to head*
hhahaha

Razielim
I'm nowhere near the best.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
one of the only few people here that is not a fanboy. i was here for a very (in fourm time anyway) long time and know am a lot smarter than the majority of the people here right now. innocent your wisdom outdoes us all.. cool

Count Kent
Razielm is the best. he beats Lightsnake, Mokoto, Deception, The Anomoly and Kamikz.

Legion_of_Maul
Of the noobs i would say count kent, congratulations kid you have my respect.

Count Kent
Cool thanks. It's because I'm a Maul fan right?

Legion_of_Maul
you are? no, because you make sense and are the most sensible unlike e,l,m,k or whatever, he just resorts to cussing and mad dashes for the bathroom.

Razielim
Originally posted by Razielim
I'm nowhere near the best.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
you are? no, because you make sense and are the most sensible

I hope you're kidding...

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
you are? no, because you make sense and are the most sensible unlike e,l,m,k or whatever, he just resorts to cussing and mad dashes for the bathroom. NO YOU JUST HATE ME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON COUNT KENT SUCKS UP TO YOU NO REASON WHY HES THE BESST

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
I hope you're kidding... HE ISN'T UNFORTUNATELY (YOU'VE SEEN SOME OF HIS POSTING TO I SUSPECT)

Legion_of_Maul
I hope you're kidding...
of the noobs....

Legion_of_Maul
NO YOU JUST HATE ME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON COUNT KENT SUCKS UP TO YOU NO REASON WHY HES THE BESST
my case in point sirs.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Razielim
AT LEAST YOU PWN LEGION OF MAUL

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
my case in point sirs. HE SUCKS UP TO YOU

Legion_of_Maul
AT LEAST YOU PWN LEGION OF MAUL
i prefer you not to say i pwn, because i hate the phrase pwn.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
i prefer you not to say i pwn, because i hate the phrase pwn. WHAT I MEANT WAS RAZ PWNS YOU

Legion_of_Maul
and.........

Xavius
Medvock's okay? "Z0MG VERTEBRAE! UNLIMITED VERTEBRAE!". And you make stuff up, if that's your idea of being a good debater...roll eyes (sarcastic)

But whatever, Razielim is good. And it's just your opinion, so meh whatever - have fun with it. stick out tongue

What's wrong with you? It's not "Unlimited Vertebrae"

It's "Z0MG!!11 UNL1M1T3D V3RT3BR4!!111 KIT PWNSNSNSNS!1"

stick out tongue

Count Kent
Razielm pwns.

Xavius
Sure.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Xavius
What's wrong with you? It's not "Unlimited Vertebrae"

It's "Z0MG!!11 UNL1M1T3D V3RT3BR4!!111 KIT PWNSNSNSNS!1"

stick out tongue XD! Too true.

Legion_of_Maul
hahaha

Hokage Yoda
Well ...........................................................Hokage Yoda

darthsith19
Raz, da head admin! He pwns all!

MEDVOCK
Honestly, albeit I admit the fact that kit fisto's unlimited vertebrae was one of my biggest arguments in the MAUL VS FISTO thread, I never meant to make it sound as if it made him invincible. And I never stated that Kit "PWNS". Honestly, I like Kit Fisto, but I'm not THAT friggin deluded. At least, not as much as you all make me out to be.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
Honestly, albeit I admit the fact that kit fisto's unlimited vertebrae was one of my biggest arguments in the MAUL VS FISTO thread, I never meant to make it sound as if it made him invincible. And I never stated that Kit "PWNS". Honestly, I like Kit Fisto, but I'm not THAT friggin deluded. At least, not as much as you all make me out to be.

Sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MEDVOCK
OKAY!!! I ADMIT IT!!!!!! KIT FISTO PWNZ ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k. stick out tongue

Xavius
Originally posted by MEDVOCK

You're pretty damn deluded, bud.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>