JLA Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Anyone else heard of this game? I just saw a trailer for the first time, it comes out in the fall of this year. So DC is making this game PLUS the online RPG??

Heres the trailer:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/index.html

Validus
John Stewart roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
shock Zatanna looked like micheal Jackson....
The game looks bad.....erm

Blair Wind
eh the trailers arnt great. But I looked up more on it, the gameplay is alot like Xmen legends mixed with City of Heros, and looks decent.

Validus
Could be fun. Needs to be online though. That's the main reason I'm somewhat looking forward to the Marvel game.

Blair Wind
I heard a few months ago that DC was also making and RPG City of Heros style online game. That should be good as well.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I heard a few months ago that DC was also making and RPG City of Heros style online game.

Hahaha....I'd play as nothing but Marvel characters to piss them off.

But it looks decent. Kinda like Legends. Who's that villian talking in the trailer though?? Reminded me of what I would imagine Darkseid sounding like.

willRules
Looks good but I think marvel ultimate Alliance will be the best comic book game out this year smile

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hahaha....I'd play as nothing but Marvel characters to piss them off.

But it looks decent. Kinda like Legends. Who's that villian talking in the trailer though?? Reminded me of what I would imagine Darkseid sounding like.

thats what I thought. Who knows. I think the main baddy is Brainy (at least hes one of them) and that the white martains are in it as well.

HellMaster93
I can't wait for all these games...

Marvel ult alliance
Need to get X Men
Superman
JLA
DC Online

Soleran
DC Online will be fun

HellMaster93
I couldnt see the trailer!!!! Its gone from that page, Blair...

Blair Wind
google it erm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Skeets
shock Zatanna looked like micheal Jackson....
The game looks bad.....erm

I agree, 100%. thumb up

HellMaster93
I'm worried...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.