Has anyone here ever bought a house or a condo? I need tips!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
I just qualified for a fatty loan, and I know that most of you are too young to have ever bought property, but I know I'm not the oldest one here. Anyone have any tips on how to find a good deal? Who to trust? What to watch out for . . . etc?

taft
Let me get som of that fatty loan wink

K.Diddy
Dont trust anyone Hiker no expression

Gornack
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Dont trust anyone Hiker no expression

Okay, I'll just keep renting then! big grin

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Gornack
Okay, I'll just keep renting then! big grin

Renting is cool smile

Gornack
laughing

Gornack
Thanks, K.Diddy! I've learned a valuable lesson; purchasing property is lame and dorkish. big grin

Agent Krueger
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

K.Diddy
Thanks, K.Diddy! I've learned a valuable lesson; purchasing property is lame and dorkish. big grin

beer I will drink to that.

Jonathan Mark
If there truly is a God I pray to him that you did not just take K.Diddy's advice as anything remotely to listen too...

Gornack
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
If there truly is a God I pray to him that you did not just take K.Diddy's advice as anything remotely to listen too...

Well, then I guess there is a god. erm I really am looking to buy. embarrasment Any advice?

Vinny Valentine
Put a Down Payment on a House.

Drach1936
I have a house in condo and I must sat it is a really good place to work.

Nuke Nixon
Seriously, Fvck off adbot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.