Hawkman with the Claws Of Horus VS. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Ok, Hawkman with the claws of Horus has smacked Superman around with it. Can he do the same to Bill who wields the Stormbreaker?

Battle takes place in space.

Debate.

Mindship
As far as I know, Hawkman clipped Superman once, basically being able to cuz Supes was not expecting it (this was also the issue where a Batkick helped take out Cap Marvel, instead of Bat's leg shattering into a million lil' bone shards). So the best Hawkman might be able to do against BRB is same. After that, BRB has just so much more going for him, Hawk had best hit and run, er, fly.

BRB 9/10.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mindship
As far as I know, Hawkman clipped Superman once, basically being able to cuz Supes was not expecting it (this was also the issue where a Batkick helped take out Cap Marvel, instead of Bat's leg shattering into a million lil' bone shards). So the best Hawkman might be able to do against BRB is same. After that, BRB has just so much more going for him, Hawk had best hit and run, er, fly.

BRB 9/10.
And hope the hammer doesn't get shoved up his%%%

outavodka
See the thing is Hawkman wont be in the same situation he was in with supes, so BRB will whip his ass. BRB will not have compassion for the guy or pull punches, He will agian like i said whoop his ass 10/10

JohnR
BRB should win just about every time.

batdude123
Well while I agree that BRB would win this, I think that you guys are forgetting some of the other things that the Claw of Horus can dish out. Once while in possession of the Claw of Horus, Hawkman tore apart a god with its mystical energies. It can also expell very large very powerful energy blasts as well. So I think you guys are just thinking about Hawkman using it as a guantlet for punching, when in reality it is MUCH more than that. If Hawkman utilizes its full potential, I think he could pull off at least 2 maybe 3 victories out of 10.

Validus
The Claw can do a lot but Hawkman isn't fast enough to utilize it before Bill takes his head off.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
The Claw can do a lot but Hawkman isn't fast enough to utilize it before Bill takes his head off.

That's true, that's why I can't see Hawkman taking the majority. However, the Claw of Horus also defends and protects the user, so BRB would have trouble taking him down while Hawkman is wearing it.

marvelprince
This is way closer than anyone is seeing. Batdude has the right idea as he seems to have a inkling of what the Claw of Horus is capable of. Its more than just a glove and has been to automatically defend its user. I don't think its inconceivable for Hawkman to score a win here

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
This is way closer than anyone is seeing. Batdude has the right idea as he seems to have a inkling of what the Claw of Horus is capable of. Its more than just a glove and has been to automatically defend its user. I don't think its inconceivable for Hawkman to score a win here

yes

Soleran
Batdude123 your so mart!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Batdude123 your so mart!

I know! smartass

roughrider
Originally posted by marvelprince

No, it's possible. But if he doesn't connect, it's over for Hawkman. He's got nothing else to stop Bill with.

marvelprince
Not necessarily. A missed attack for him doesn't equate end of fight, the Claw also is an amazing defensive weapon. Even better it almost reacts like a GL ring in trying to protect its owner. Magic is amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.