99 bottles of beer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

Impediment
Give me a beer.

NineCoronas
Not your thread spamming again.

Gornack
Gornack is back!

Impediment
Give Gornack a beer.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Impediment
Give me a beer.

Gornack
Give Gornack a beer.

The last time I gave Gornack a beer, he got drunk off one Guiness, then raped me. embarrasment

Jonathan Mark
I hate Beer... the only alcoholic beverage worth drinking is Rum... and only if it's mixed with Coconut Milk...

Of course being 16 I only drink about once every two friggin years.

ladygrim
what type of beer is it no expression

Renamon
Give me a beer. Originally posted by Impediment
Give Gornack a beer.

ladygrim
no expression

Mišt
Give me a beer.

ladygrim
Are you charging for all this booze cuz u could make quite a profit big grin wink

Mišt
Is my beer here yet?

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I hate Beer... the only alcoholic beverage worth drinking is Rum... and only if it's mixed with Coconut Milk...

Of course being 16 I only drink about once every two friggin years.

Rum is disgusting.

Try vodka.

ladygrim
Yeah it was but i drank it ...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Rum is disgusting.

Try vodka.

Agreed

With cranberry juice it is best yes

Mišt

ladygrim
nope

Mišt
faint

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Mišt
For laughing, you have incurred a $4 penaltyno expression

ladygrim
i aint paying it

Mišt
#$%# Gfsdf324@#mad

ladygrim
aArrrgh shut up

Mišt

ladygrim
no comment

Mišt
no comment either.

ladygrim
well my no comments louder

Mišt
Good you do that, my no comment is protesting in silencenahuh

ladygrim
SSSSsssshhh

DarthSaboteur
Give me a beer.

ladygrim
sorry we sold out earlier

Floigen
ok my next plan is to get real drunk and hit on lady grim cool

ok someone buy me a beer

ladygrim
fair do's laughing out loud

Floigen
so where you from, grim?

ladygrim
ENgland ..slightly below manchester

Floigen
yeah that sounds nice, wanna come back to my place for some hot loving? shifty

Smallville
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296020

That is how I started this thread

Floigen
Originally posted by Smallville
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296020

That is how I started this thread but you didnt start it erm

DarthSaboteur
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall!

JacopeX
97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 96 bottles of beer on the wall

ladygrim
well i drunk the last 97 bottles so game over no expression

DarthSaboteur
No, if you did you wouldn't be online right now. Would you? So anyways: 96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 95 bottles of beer on the wall

JacopeX
Originally posted by ladygrim
well i drunk the last 97 bottles so game over no expression shut up and take a nap

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 94 bottles of beer on the wall

ladygrim
i told u i drank the lot...ur just passing around empty bottles

DarthSaboteur
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 93 bottles of beer on the wall.

ladygrim
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR me want more booze

KMC Dark Lord
93 BOTTLES OF BEER O NTHE WALL, 93 BTTLES OF BEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!! YA TAKE ONE DOWN! PASS IT AROUND! 92 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!!

Ladyluck
92 bottles of beer on the wall... blah blah blah... 91 bottles of beer on the wall. big grin

DarthSaboteur
91 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 91 BOTTLES OF BEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!! YA TAKE ONE DOWN! PASS IT AROUND! 90 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!!

DanZeke25
*cough*

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=8425852&p=1&tmp=1#post8425852

*cough*

Council#13
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall!

ladygrim
89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall!

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Gornack
The last time I gave Gornack a beer, he got drunk off one Guiness, then raped me. embarrasment laughing

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall!

DarthSaboteur
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall!

DanZeke25
Originally posted by DanZeke25
*cough*

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=8425852&p=1&tmp=1#post8425852

*cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.