The Easiest way to kill wolverine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
I was sitting there with my buddies shooting some punk biotch Nobodies in HALO 2, when it came to me....i had an epiphany...what recovering alcholics call "a moment of clarity", the easiest way to kill wolverine is to disembowel him, he can regnerate his lungs and instestines etc., as long as they are there, so simply take them out.

Sam Z
The easiest way to kill Wolverine is to feed him with web cartrages.

Arahan
no, the easiest wy to kill Wolverine is to kill his fanboys.
Starting with Jinzin and Creshock shifty

willRules
If the wound is left open (eg. he is stabbed and the blade is left in him.) then his body can only heal around the wound, so its a case of just impaling him in a vital area and leaving it there.................

Or you could simply drown/suffocate him (with webbing like samishe said)

Swanky-Tuna
Cover him from head to toe in high explosives the measure the time between detonation and when his body is incinerated off his skeleton.

Edit: Oh, the easiest... I guess blowing him up would be easy.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Cover him from head to toe in high explosives the measure the time between detonation and when his body is incinerated off his skeleton.

Edit: Oh, the easiest... I guess blowing him up would be easy.

Don't you know he survived the nuke?stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Sam Z
I'm talking about non-jobbing nukes. Plus an actual nuke has a huge range in power. Some are as powerful as a stick of dynamite.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sam Z

It wasn't a nuke. I saw the scan a while ago. It was a sonic blast and some napalm. Still quite a blast, but nowhere near a nuke.

Sam Z
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It wasn't a nuke. I saw the scan a while ago. It was a sonic blast and some napalm. Still quite a blast, but nowhere near a nuke.

Don't ever say such things if you don't want Wolverine fanboys to gether against you. big grin

DigiMark007
Hey, I only speak the truth man. Can't have them thinking their god actually survived a nuke. If that's continuity, then I get to keep Spidey's win over Firelord as concrete truth too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, the answer to this thread:
Squirrel Girl

cool

Sam Z
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey, I only speak the truth man. Can't have them thinking their god actually survived a nuke. If that's continuity, then I get to keep Spidey's win over Firelord as concrete truth too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, the answer to this thread:
Squirrel Girl

cool

But Spider-man DID beat Firelord Happy Dance

Soleran
I still say stick him in a vat of hydrochloic acid and just keep recycling it while he is trapped in an adamantium vatsmile

Sam Z
Originally posted by Soleran
I still say stick him in a vat of hydrochloic acid and just keep recycling it while he is trapped in an adamantium vatsmile

Sounds pretty violant evil face

DarkCrawler
Drop him in volcano or something with weighs strapped on his feet.

Fanboy
Burn him down to his skeleton. Rip his brain out with Telekinesis.

diabloman
call sabretooth

H. S. 6
The easiest way to kill Wolverine is to use Batman...

... with prep. no expression

Scoobless
The easiest way would be to get to him just after the sketching but before the inker arrives.... all you'd need would be a standard eraser

stick out tongue

marvelprince
Originally posted by Arahan
no, the easiest wy to kill Wolverine is to kill his fanboys.
Starting with Jinzin and Creshock shifty

Amen. Kill his source of power and he will fall

UltimateStryfe
sentinal blast. that's what happened in Days of Future Past. incinerate all his flesh and he is dead.

Grimm22
Throw him into Space.

Throw him in hell stick out tongue

Sam Z
Originally posted by King KAM
I was sitting there with my buddies shooting some punk biotch Nobodies in HALO 2, when it came to me....i had an epiphany...what recovering alcholics call "a moment of clarity", the easiest way to kill wolverine is to disembowel him, he can regnerate his lungs and instestines etc., as long as they are there, so simply take them out.

The esiest way to kill Wolverine is to make "I love Ricky Martin" tattoo across his chest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.