Storms Performance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
did anyone like Halle Berry's Performance as storm and what storm got to do?

I did

InnerRise
It was excellent.

is it comprehensible.....

Jigsaw13
Surprisingly, yes. She did an excellent job.

Prince Nauj
but what I noticed she doesnt have an accent?! Its like ok she had it in the first two movies! whats up with that.

but she did kick ass

InnerRise
She only had the accent in the first movie. Not the second one.

I suspect they told her to lose it. Either way, I'm sure it had nothing to do with her choosing.

She didn't write or direct the movie.

Altar[1stONE]
Yeah i actually found storm to be enjoyable and cooler in this one. They really improved on her glowing eyes too, made her look threatening each time.

InnerRise
Yeah, they've changed her eye effects in each one. I liked what they did in this one with them.

Fiann@
Lightning into a metal fence, genius stick out tongue

Ritoshi
Storms a murderer no expression

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Storms a murderer no expression OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!! LOL

allofyousuckkk
I kept laughing on the inside because it seemed like she felt this need to turn her head slightly to the side when using her power

But I love Halle Berry

Noa
Okay I so have to go see x3. Halle berry finally pulled off storm's characther????!! I absolutely hated her in the other two movies. I thought she had ruined a great characther

Blood_Rayne
She actually flies in this movie.

KharmaDog
She was crap. Wooden, unemotional and just went through the motions.

Her acting sucked the corn from the director's crap.

InnerRise
Once again.

Will you ever stop.

Ok you dislike Halle Berry for some apparent reason. Get over it.

No one can really take your take on her character seriously if you're already biased toward her for some reason.

cain marko
i thought she was ace but i couldnt help think of her oscar speech when she was speaking at the memorial

masterkit
Same here

The Pict
not good enough to warrant her screen time and less dangerous than in x2 why not summon all the tornadoes again and put the brotherhood in the sea, but then that is the director's decision

cain marko
Originally posted by The Pict
not good enough to warrant her screen time and less dangerous than in x2 why not summon all the tornadoes again and put the brotherhood in the sea, but then that is the director's decision

i though pushing callisto into a metal fence and frying her ass was pretty nasty warranting her dangerousness

KharmaDog
Originally posted by InnerRise
No one can really take your take on her character seriously if you're already biased toward her for some reason.

The same could be said regarding your unhealthy obsession with her.

masterkit
I think he is right

KharmaDog
Originally posted by masterkit
I think he is right

Of whom do you speak?

masterkit
InnerRise

KharmaDog
InnerRise

Coming from a person with a storm avatar and sig, you kinda prove my point, and his.

thorncrawler
eh it was good, i would say she's gonna win awards for it but she did as well as anyone i guess (baring Ian Mc!)

masterkit
My sig and avatar dont mean im obssessed

so im proving nothing

InnerRise
Originally posted by KharmaDog
The same could be said regarding your unhealthy obsession with her.

Actually I am not obsessed. I'm just not bias. And just b/c one isn't on your side doesn't automatically mean that they are obsessed.

Please don't bring this on here. I've seen enough of your............mess......on the Halle Berry Thread.

Do you really need to come in here and do the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, back on topic.

Someone said that they thought Storm was more powerful in X2 than in X3 because she could have just made a bunch of tornados again. Well that would have been boring and uncreative. And I believe she did equally if not more dangerous things in X3.

KILLBILLFREAK
I think Strom was great but it was kind of funny watching her ass getting kicked around, { she needs fighting lessons} i would liked to see her use more of weather options like she could have used a hurricane to blow away some of those mutians, or when pyro was making the cars on fire she could have made it rain, but strom is kick ass cant wait to see her in X4, and im glad she takes over the school for mutants!!!

InnerRise
Towards the end it looks like she made up for when Callisto was roughing her up though.

With that fast blow to Callisto that knocked her out, I'd say Storm is a fairly good fighter.

She's suppose to be good at hand to hand combat anyway.

H. S. 6
I thought she was decent.

KILLBILLFREAK
storm should learn how to fight like mystique that would be cool

InnerRise
Originally posted by KILLBILLFREAK
storm should learn how to fight like mystique that would be cool I guess it would be interesting to see, but Mystiques fighting ability kind of came with her mutation and so for Storm to just all of a sudden be able to fight like Mystique would be weird and wouldn't be right. Mystique's fighting style is unique to her.

I can see it now. "Storm flipping backwards kicking enemy in face and holding her self upside down on a pole and just hand by hand moving herself up like Mystique did in her fight with Wolverine in the first X-Men movie.

Nah. I can't see it.

Icicle
I thought she was great.

masterkit
i thought She was kool

innerrise has made those good points

it would be kool if she did something like mystuqes style.

Phoenix Forever
i didn't see the movie but she looked awsome in the comersals...
i liked her look to

ReverendM@k@shi
I personally though all the spinning crap was Ratners aproach "cool action scenes". I though Pyro teaming up with Magneto was amazing though...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ReverendM@k@shi
I personally though all the spinning crap was Ratners aproach "cool action scenes". I though Pyro teaming up with Magneto was amazing though...
Maybe he played a little too much Marvel vs Capcom.

masterkit
she was the eye of the tornado not just spinning for the heck of it

ReverendM@k@shi

Well it's obvious your a big-time storm fan so I'm gonna just leave it...

masterkit
so because i like storm doesnt mean i wont critizize her

ReverendM@k@shi
so because i like storm doesnt mean i wont critizize her

No not exactly. I personally like Pyro. I'm biased at times though too.

masterkit
HA!

ReverendM@k@shi
HA!

What was that for? I owned up to it. . . .

masterkit
yeah, im not exactly sue what that was about roll eyes (sarcastic)

ReverendM@k@shi
yeah, im not exactly sue what that was about roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol.

RisingStorm
I hate how they portrayed Storm in X3. She could've blown them all in a storm of tornadoes, but no, she has to suck up to Callisto. There is no way Callisto can get near her if the director and freaking Joss Whedon made it her tougher...but no, she has to be weak and pathetic. My opinion though...

The Pict
sure, storm was given more screen time but her powers were kinda underplayed.

Jim Reaper
Berry and the new director ruined the film IMO.

cain marko
she was hot i no that.
she did kick ass!!!!!

Black Rob
did anyone like Halle Berry's Performance as storm and what storm got to do?

I did She looked bangin' in the movie,that's enough for me. (Plus that catfight with the spanish chick)

X-MEN:Cerebro
Good.

RisingStorm
The director made her look pathetic. They shouldn't have cut the part where she produced a tidal wave, that would've saved her from the whole movie representing her as a wuss which she's not. Storm was a wuss. Wolvie was a god. No justice in the world. Heh.

Arcane
yes we all know the movies toned down storm, but they toned down every one cept wolvie, coz its a wolvie world for some god-forasken reason, she did great with what she could do, i doubt halle could say, "i wont storm to kill every one with one but tornado"

we all know she could of, and if she did, then we would get ppl bagging halle coz she was over powered or took up too much screen time, u ppl will always find sone thing wrong with her wont u?

masterkit
Arcane U are very right.

InnerRise
Ha. Yeah you're right.

Originally posted by Arcane
yes we all know the movies toned down storm, but they toned down every one cept wolvie, coz its a wolvie world for some god-forasken reason, she did great with what she could do, i doubt halle could say, "i wont storm to kill every one with one but tornado"

we all know she could of, and if she did, then we would get ppl bagging halle coz she was over powered or took up too much screen time, u ppl will always find sone thing wrong with her wont u?

Some people will never be satisfied.

masterkit
and thats sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.