Superman would beat Goku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODOFALL1
Guys I need some help. I listed this thread in this section b/c I need to know if im crazy. I go back and forth with Superman fans in the superman forum about who would win between these two. And I swear, those people think im an idiot for saying Goku would just DESTROY him. I mean most of them really really are convinced Superman would win and is better than Goku in like everyway. I wanted your opinion. Am I stupid for saying it wouldn't even be a contest or is Superman that strong? Am I missing info. on Superman? Or is Goku not as strong as I think??????? Help

Blue nocturne
Not this agian, there's a thread already going on go to game versus.
superman would win because he's written to win.

GODOFALL1
Written to win? Yeah, well I could write that Spiderman would beat Ken Shiro, but we all know that's impossible. I don't care about who writes what. I want to know how he could possibly beat Goku. B/c I see it as a no brainer, whether is written or not. I mean someone could write that Captain America defeats the Hulk, but theres no way.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by GODOFALL1
Written to win? Yeah, well I could write that Spiderman would beat Ken Shiro, but we all know that's impossible. I don't care about who writes what. I want to know how he could possibly beat Goku. B/c I see it as a no brainer, whether is written or not. I mean someone could write that Captain America defeats the Hulk, but theres no way.

Beacuse he's faster and more durable, and has a slew of plot devices.

Edit: You don't want Superman fans to see this.

GODOFALL1
Superman faster than Goku???? That's impossible. Goku can instant transmit from here to pluto in less than a second. Superman isn't that fast. Superman more durable? How? Doesn't he still have weakness to kryptonite and need the yellow sun? Explain please. smile

GODOFALL1
OH, I dont care about superman fans anymore. They think he's some kind of GOD, and I just know there are many many many warriors that would end him.

Blue nocturne
OH, I dont care about superman fans anymore. They think he's some kind of GOD, and I just know there are many many many warriors that would end him.

Like I said superman is a Plot Device whore, he's my favorite hero but they're killing him, he has 1000 yrs of martial arts training so in hand to hand combat he wins.

Superman faster than Goku???? That's impossible. Goku can instant transmit from here to pluto in less than a second. Superman isn't that fast. Superman more durable? How? Doesn't he still have weakness to kryptonite and need the yellow sun? Explain please. smile

Instant transmission is a teleportation technique I'm comparing him in pure speed. superman can move way faster than the speed of light goku can't so he's faster, and superman is more durable he can hibernate in the sun goku can't.

Lest I mention Allstar Superman in here.

GODOFALL1
I was also reading how the current superman isn't as strong as before? Something also about a Thundercat knocking superman down, and Skeletor almost killing Superman and Superman fighing He-man? I mean no offense, but Goku would wipe out all of the Masters of the Universe and the Thundercats at the same time. So Im beginning to think all of you crazy! I mean if Im goku, i could simply grab some kryptonite put superman in a head lock and that would be it right? Or grab him by the arm and instant transmission to a world with no yellow sun......right? I mean help me understand here. I see this as an absolute NO CONTEST.

GODOFALL1
There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way Superman has more martial arts experience than Goku. Come on Man! Superman can't fight!!! lol smile So you're telling me that if Goku and Superman were standing on planet earth and it was a race to the other side of the universe, Superman would win? NO WAY! Instant transmission is beyond speed, its....................instant.

GODOFALL1
All star superman? Pre crisis superma, post crisis superman, prime superman? How many gay names does he have?

Blue nocturne
There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way Superman has more martial arts experience than Goku. Come on Man! Superman can't fight!!! lol smile So you're telling me that if Goku and Superman were standing on planet earth and it was a race to the other side of the universe, Superman would win? NO WAY! Instant transmission is beyond speed, its....................instant.

Unfortunetly yeah he has 1000 years of experince and instant transmission is teleportation not speed. lets not forget supermans soul vision sad

GODOFALL1
Superman isn't near as strong as he used to be though right? Isnt he like wayyyy weaker now? Doesn't he still need the yellow sun and isn't he still affected by kryptonite?

Blue nocturne
Superman isn't near as strong as he used to be though right? Isnt he like wayyyy weaker now? Doesn't he still need the yellow sun and isn't he still affected by kryptonite?

Yeah he's weaker, if you wanna call him weak check out his respect thread and if I bring allstar supes (His strongest form) or superman 1 million sick into the fight it's over.

GODOFALL1
so superman 1million is not affected by kryptonite and does not need the yellow sun? what is Soul vision?

Blue nocturne
so superman 1million is not affected by kryptonite and does not need the yellow sun? what is Soul vision?

Yep

And you can guess what soul vision is, he can see your soul sick

GODOFALL1
Wait a minute. You're telling me that if you stripped all super powers from Goku and Superman and they fought, just by pure skill alone, you're telling me that Superman would win? And how the hell does Superman have 1000 years of martial arts training? He can't even do a spinning back kick. lol

GODOFALL1
If he could really see your soul, then he would never attempt to fight Goku, b/c he would know he would lose.

Blue nocturne
Wait a minute. You're telling me that if you stripped all super powers from Goku and Superman and they fought, just by pure skill alone, you're telling me that Superman would win? And how the hell does Superman have 1000 years of martial arts training? He can't even do a spinning back kick. lol

Yeah, he has 1000 yrs of Martial arts because of time travel, the reason he doesn't use it is PIS.

GODOFALL1
And id rather have instant transmission than pure speed. That is a way greater power right? I mean goku uses IT when he fights. He thinks, there he is. That is a much better advantage than someone who is fast, right?

GODOFALL1
Is AllStar Superman is current form now? If not, what and when was that and what is his current form now?

Blue nocturne
And id rather have instant transmission than pure speed. That is a way greater power right? I mean goku uses IT when he fights. He thinks, there he is. That is a much better advantage than someone who is fast, right?

No to use IT goku has to lock on to the ki of the area he want's to be, it has limits though he can't travel to far with it.

Ritoshi
lol this is hilarious...one comic he gets smacked by poisin ivy, looks like he is having trouble stopping a plane then the next comic he is juggling planets and shooting beams out his ass destroying worlds.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Ritoshi
lol this is hilarious...one comic he gets smacked by poisin ivy, looks like he is having trouble stopping a plane then the next comic he is juggling planets and shooting beams out his ass destroying worlds.

Main reason I'm not into comics as much.

GODOFALL1
PIS??????

GODOFALL1
What are you talking about? He can instant transmission from planet to planet. And there are numerous times (battle with Cooler) where he and cooler both use IT while battling and its awesome, b/c it is..........instant, far greater than someone who can fly fast or run fast.

Blue nocturne
What are you talking about? He can instant transmission from planet to planet. And there are numerous times (battle with Cooler) where he and cooler both use IT while battling and its awesome, b/c it is..........instant, far greater than someone who can fly fast or run fast.

The battle with cooler is not canon, none of the movies are and he can't travel too far like the time when he was on kao shins planet and couldn't IT to namek.

PIS is Plot induced stupidity.

When a character has abilities that can overcome a situation but doesn't use them because of the plot

An example of PIS is silever surfer being K.O ed by a brick or Toyman being a threat to superman.

GODOFALL1
Man, no offense, but Goku can just take to another level. He's just intense. As far as superman 1million and not needing a yellow sun and not affected by kryptonite(which is just GAY, now I know what you meant by a plot device whore) lol

Blue nocturne
Man, no offense, but Goku can just take to another level. He's just intense. As far as superman 1million and not needing a yellow sun and not affected by kryptonite(which is just GAY, now I know what you meant by a plot device whore) lol

And when goku takes it to a next level superman will pull out another plot device, like the sword of superman. superman wins 10/10

GODOFALL1
Plot Induced Stupidity............I like that. smile That makes sense. B/c there is no way with their powers stripped in hand to hand combat Superman would win. It's impossible. Goku has trained ALL his life from kid to adult. And has been trained by masters of otherworld who have lived for 1000s of years. He has also battled warriors across the galaxy. So in a sense Goku probably has 10s of 1000's of years of training. I mean GET REAL, Goku once meditated for 3 days on top of a mountain preparing for a fight. Superman doesn't meditate. lol

GODOFALL1
SWORD OF SUPERMAN?

Blue nocturne
Plot Induced Stupidity............I like that. smile That makes sense. B/c there is no way with their powers stripped in hand to hand combat Superman would win. It's impossible. Goku has trained ALL his life from kid to adult. And has been trained by masters of otherworld who have lived for 1000s of years. He has also battled warriors across the galaxy. So in a sense Goku probably has 10s of 1000's of years of training. I mean GET REAL, Goku once meditated for 3 days on top of a mountain preparing for a fight. Superman doesn't meditate. lol

When did gouku medidtate for 3 days, superman would win goku does not have 1000 yrs of experience and training in rhe martial arts stripped of there abilities supes should win.

SWORD OF SUPERMAN?

Makes him one with the universe...

GODOFALL1
He was preparing for a tournament in OtherWorld. I just dont see how Superman could beat Goku in a fair hand to hand fight. That is all Goku does, is TRAIN! Superman has a hard enough time juggling his secret identity. What I meant was Goku has had to have had WAY better and tougher training than Superman. And when your masters are someone who has lived for 1000's of years you are going to accumulate a wealth of info. However, whatever. Superman doesn't do any martial arts ever, b/c he doesn't know how. As far as the PIS thing, that is the best excuse I've heard for Superman not doing certain things or doing certain things for that matter.

GODOFALL1
Now, where the heck did superman get the sword of Superman?

Blue nocturne
He was preparing for a tournament in OtherWorld. I just dont see how Superman could beat Goku in a fair hand to hand fight. That is all Goku does, is TRAIN! Superman has a hard enough time juggling his secret identity.

Superman has more experience, sorry he wins.

What I meant was Goku has had to have had WAY better and tougher training than Superman. And when your masters are someone who has lived for 1000's of years you are going to accumulate a wealth of info. However, whatever. Superman doesn't do any martial arts ever, b/c he doesn't know how. As far as the PIS thing, that is the best excuse I've heard for Superman not doing certain things or doing certain things for that matter.

Sorry but your wrong, it doesn't matter how good your master is just because he can fight doesn't mean he can teach you to fight the same. he can show you moves and such but it doesn't mean you can be like him. experience goes a long way and superman just has more unfortunately.

Now, where the heck did superman get the sword of Superman?

It came from space.

GODOFALL1
Experience doesn't make a great fighter. I myself am a martial artists and have studied for many years. But my first sparring ever was with a black belt and he got beat down. He had way more experience but it did not matter. You are either born a fighter or your not. Goku has spent his whole life literally training, no job, no electric bill, no water bills, just training and training. So Superman may have more experience but he'd get it handed to him in a martial arts fight. And if you really can sit there and argue.........you're lost too bud. I've read many comics, seen many movies, etc. etc. etc. and there is no way Superman is better hand to hand. That's crazy.

Blue nocturne

Well knowing superman, he will get it also.

Is AllStar Superman is current form now? If not, what and when was that and what is his current form now?

He's not canon.

Blue nocturne
Experience doesn't make a great fighter. I myself am a martial artists and have studied for many years. But my first sparring ever was with a black belt and he got beat down. He had way more experience but it did not matter. You are either born a fighter or your not. Goku has spent his whole life literally training, no job, no electric bill, no water bills, just training and training. So Superman may have more experience but he'd get it handed to him in a martial arts fight. And if you really can sit there and argue.........you're lost too bud. I've read many comics, seen many movies, etc. etc. etc. and there is no way Superman is better hand to hand. That's crazy.

That's BS experience and training does make someone a better fighter, people like morhei ueshiba weren't born fighters.

GODOFALL1
Well, Goku has definitely hands down trained way harder and longer and tougher than Superman and I think that would be his best advantage. As far as superman not being affected by kryptonite and doesn't need the sun and has the sword of Superman......well, I guess that's PIS at its finest, right?

Blue nocturne
Well, Goku has definitely hands down trained way harder and longer and tougher than Superman and I think that would be his best advantage. As far as superman not being affected by kryptonite and doesn't need the sun and has the sword of Superman......well, I guess that's PIS at its finest, right?

I just told you superman trained longer than goku sad

PIS is when the character doesn't use his full abilities in a situation that he should be able to overcome, it's like me shooting superman with a firearm and he has to go to the hospital.

GODOFALL1
You get me something that says or shows superman training for 1000 years and i'll say ok. Until then, he can't fight and that's probably why the Thundercat knocked him down, thats probably why Skeletor almost killed him and thats probably why he couldn't take He-Mand and thats defintitely why he lost to Doomsday. You don't have martial arts experience and not use it. That's stupid. He just isn't a martial artists, no matter if he did train longer than Goku. And even so, it wouldn't even be a percent of difficutly as to what Goku went thru. No comparison. YOu know what? Im starting to think Superman is the MOST OVER RATED Superhero ever!!

GODOFALL1
Superman a martial arts master! Lol He can do your standard haymaker and maybe a swift kick to the knee like he did to Doomsday. That's about it. 1000 years of experience or not. And if he really has 1000 years of martial arts experience, then he really really does suck as a fighter.

GODOFALL1
B/c if Goku had a 1000 years to train................OMG!!!!!! His power would be unfathomable and I guarantee you he'd definitely take out your little pink puffy pokemon mokona thing. lol

Blue nocturne
I can't search for it now if you don't belive go to the superman board and ask.

Man you really are a DBZ fanboy.

GODOFALL1
Oh i believe you. and im just saying it confirms that the man of steel really really can't fight. B/c you better be intense if you've trained 1000 years. It was probably BS training as you put it. wink

GODOFALL1
Gotta a tatto of Goku on my back. smile

Blue nocturne
Oh i believe you. and im just saying it confirms that the man of steel really really can't fight. B/c you better be intense if you've trained 1000 years. It was probably BS training as you put it. wink

His 1000 years of ma is a plot device the writers use to make him UBER, heck his name means voice of GOD, it's ridicules.

GODOFALL1
I just think its the coolest thing ever, way cooler than Superman. I also graduated high school weighing 130 lbs and now way 170 with 5% body fat, avid martial artist(Kung-Fu, Freestyle). I had to work very hard for what I have(Goku) It wasn't given to me(Superman) So that's why im so passionate about DBZ.

7-11
Guys I need some help. I listed this thread in this section b/c I need to know if im crazy. I go back and forth with Superman fans in the superman forum about who would win between these two. And I swear, those people think im an idiot for saying Goku would just DESTROY him. I mean most of them really really are convinced Superman would win and is better than Goku in like everyway. I wanted your opinion. Am I stupid for saying it wouldn't even be a contest or is Superman that strong? Am I missing info. on Superman? Or is Goku not as strong as I think??????? Help

mad

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by 7-11
mad

I warned him.

GODOFALL1
Warned who? This isn't in the Superman forum. Dork!

GODOFALL1
Youre just lucky my boy Anomoly isn't online. He can throw facts at you much better than I can. I just use common sense.

Blue nocturne
Youre just lucky my boy Anomoly isn't online. He can throw facts at you much better than I can. I just use common sense.

Your using commmon sense to apply to fictional character's ....okay....

Warned who? This isn't in the Superman forum. Dork!

Doesn't matter they'll still come and easy on the insults.

GODOFALL1
Anyway, I gotta run. But Im glad we got to chat Blue Nocturne. You've shed some light on some stuff I didn't know about Superman. But from what I've gathered from you. It seems the writers are the ones who make Superman so Super and these PIS that you told me about to. So, he's super over rated in my opinion and Goku would still hand it to him.

GODOFALL1
Yea, I dont need a book of facts to tell you that Ken Shiro(Fists of the NOrth STar) would absolutely obliterate Spiderman.

GODOFALL1
WATA! YATATATATATATATATATATATA! LOL

Blue nocturne
Yea, I dont need a book of facts to tell you that Ken Shiro(Fists of the NOrth STar) would absolutely obliterate Spiderman.
Spiderman isn't written like superman, thank GOD.

GODOFALL1
well, good I hope they do and I hope you don't erase this thread, b/c I still think anybody is crazy to say Goku would decimate Superman, especially since apparently he's not even the same Superman. And ill argue this to the grave just like anyone else out there with "common sense" Sorry about the dork thing.

GODOFALL1
i think i understand what you're saying though. YOure saying that b/c he's Superman, and what the writers would do or can do, he will always win b/c of some pis thing or just in how his character is written, right?

Blue nocturne
well, good I hope they do and I hope you don't erase this thread, b/c I still think anybody is crazy to say Goku would decimate Superman, especially since apparently he's not even the same Superman. And ill argue this to the grave just like anyone else out there with "common sense" Sorry about the dork thing.

It's okay, I want goku to win as much as you but I can't deny supermans writing.

Anyway one thing I like about dbz is the strong character development, it's the reason why the movies rock i just don't like the series since they strecth the action,

Blue nocturne
i think i understand what you're saying though. YOure saying that b/c he's Superman, and what the writers would do or can do, he will always win b/c of some pis thing or just in how his character is written, right?

PIS describes why he would lose, he would win because his plot devices are too Deus EX machina.

DBZ MAN
I'm really scared that this topic will scare DBZhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fear.gif

That said....where the hell did you get a Goku Tattoo Godofall?

White Reeper
LOL.it will scare us, but why super vs goku ........................................
it gets old!

Black Adam
Not this ****ing topic again!!!

Someone close it PLEASE!!!!

NBT
Goku would own! If you hate the topic why post in it? And yes you're probally gonna say because i can.

Black Adam
Originally posted by NBT
Goku would own! If you hate the topic why post in it? And yes you're probally gonna say because i can.

Because it's been done 23423423414324 times all over the net.

It always ends the same

with with DBZ and Superman Fanboys arguing for hundreds of pages never really accomplishing to convince the other that their favorites would lose.

and considering there's already a goku vs superman match in the game vs forums one with has gone on for a least a hundred pages where most of the things have already been discussed over and over again this topic really isn't necessary.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351182&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

NBT
Originally posted by Black Adam
Because it's been done 23423423414324 times all over the net.

It always ends the same

with with DBZ and Superman Fanboys arguing for hundreds of pages never really accomplishing to convince the other that their favorites would lose.

and considering there's already a goku vs superman match in the game vs forums one with has gone on for a least a hundred pages where most of the things have already been discussed over and over again this topic really isn't necessary.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351182&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

And you fail to answer me question. It's been done over and over. But you dislike of it but you post in it? If they want to Argure about it does it really involve you? confused

Black Adam
Originally posted by NBT
And you fail to answer me question. It's been done over and over. But you dislike of it but you post in it? If they want to Argure about it does it really involve you? confused

because it annoys me......

and because I can stick out tongue

NBT
laughing

Blue nocturne
It isn't another goku vs superman thread, godfall wanted to know who wins and why.

White Reeper
well that would go on for ever because goku fans would say they would win and why same with super then they would get into another fightargue

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by White Reeper
well that would go on for ever because goku fans would say they would win and why same with super then they would get into another fightargue

As I said superman is written to win, so it's point less.

NBT
Written to win? Ok. Goku's written to win, so it's point less.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by NBT
Written to win? Ok. Goku's written to win, so it's point less.

That's why he loses, when has superma really lost (Don't say dooms day because he killed him before he "died"wink

NBT
I would'nt know because i don't read Comics or Superman. But when has Goku ever really gave up and lost?

White Reeper
ya if he dies it is for everyone els and a last resort!
blowup

WrathfulDwarf
((((Goku vs. Superman Thread)))))))

(((Red Alert!)))))

(((Red Alert!)))))

Shut Down Immediatly

Closing!
Closing!
Closing!

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.