Cosmic ladder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MARCMAN
I found this on another site. I thought you might like to see it. After long discussion this is what they decided should be the order from most powerfell down

Heart of the Universe
-Living Tribunal

(Cosmic beings)
-Infinity Gauntlet
-Eternity,
-Infinity, Death, Cosmic Cube, Galactus, Phoenix Force
-Other concepts: Mistress Love and Sire Hate, Lord Chaos and Master Order, Eon, Ego, Kronos, the Prime Celestial
-Other Celestials
-Mephisto, Odin (Odin Force), Zeus, Ra and other Skyfathers, Tyrant, Roma
-The In-Betweener
-Watcher(s), The Stranger, Elders of the Universe

(Minor-Cosmic beings)
-Dormammu
-Thanos
-Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Thor, Beta Ray Bill
-Heralds
-Quasar
-Nova, Warlock
-Doctor Strange
-Hulk, Eternals, Gladiator, Drax the Destroyer,
Captain Marvel, Super Skrull
-Titan Eternals, Inhumans, Mutants/Homosuperior (and other Super powered Eathlings i.e. Human Torch, Spider-Man, etc), -Kree, Skrull, Shi'ar, Asgardians
-Humans and other base Alien Species

BlaqChaos
Are you listing them in order of power, or in order of importance to the Universe, or in order of importance to the multiverse, or what?

In any event, Eternity and Infinity should be on the same level, and Phoenix should be higher.

DigiMark007
Strange is too low. Otherwise, that's a nice list. It's obviously not quite comprehensive, but you could do a lot worse with hierachies.

Mindship
Interesting how you are using the term "cosmic." I, personally, would make a distinction between a "true" cosmic being, and a cosmic-equivalent.

For example, I would consider the Surfer a true (if minor) cosmic being because 1) his operational theater is the universe; 2) he possesses enough power to function effectively in that theater; and 3) he is at home in space.

Thor, on the other hand, I would call cosmic-equivalent, because while he meets criteria 1 and 2, he is not, per se, a creature of space. Neither is Dr. Strange.

Just my 2-cents worth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.