Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicky46
wink I have a totally different opinion on "Star Wars"! The rebels are the evil ones! The empire is the kingdom of GOD, and the emperor is God
himself. Darth Vader is the archangel Mikael, and the Force is the Holy Spirit. The rebels are the gang of Satan, and they are telling the story.
So the story is filled with lies!

ladygrim
yo welcome to KMC

Prince Nauj
Bienvenidos a mi mundo stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Welcome Nicky!

Hope you enjoy KMC.

(posting stuff like that in the Starwars forums, at least in the ones where a real discussion is going on, will get you in trouble.) stick out tongue

If you want to talk about that, make a new thread for it.

Just a little advice, as they can get unfriendly in there, if you walk into a topic about, say "Poll: Episode I,II, or III; which was better" and post something like: "None, its' all BS propaganda made up by the evil Rebellion."

big grin

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by sithsaber408
big grin

True, there is a place for this. However, we can all agree that episode 1,2,3 was a let down. It didn't even happen based on the truths Lucas already presented to us as fact.

However, I love Star Wars, and always will.

nicky46
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Welcome Nicky!

Hope you enjoy KMC.

(posting stuff like that in the Starwars forums, at least in the ones where a real discussion is going on, will get you in trouble.) stick out tongue
I don't mind!

If you want to talk about that, make a new thread for it.
Maybe I will.

Just a little advice, as they can get unfriendly in there, if you walk into a topic about, say "Poll: Episode I,II, or III; which was better" and post something like: "None, its' all BS propaganda made up by the evil Rebellion."
Thank you for the advice.

big grin

Jack of Blades
First of all 1,2,3 arent beter.They are just full of lights explosians and stuff so it looks beter and then you think that the 1,2 and 3 is beter.And the rebels arent the evil Ones.They try to bring freedom to all the galaxy
Oh and hi

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hitler tried to bring "freedom" to the german people...

Jack of Blades
Wel yes only... he use Barbaric methods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.