wolfsbane vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
you chose you would wins

batdude123
Wolverine, easily.

D-Block
Wolverine

grey fox
Wolverine .

riceroost
Wolverine - no brainer.

Lethal_Rise
wtf kinda match up is this. Wolverine school wolfsbane within 5 minutes.

capt it up
dude it would take less then a minut

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
dude it would take less then a minut

Thats not all together true, she could run a little bit to give him a chase workout as well.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats not all together true, she could run a little bit to give him a chase workout as well.
hmmm true if she ran she might live mroe then a minut. though I don't think she faster then wolverine actauly im pritty sure her running speed is slower.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soleran

There was an issue where Wolverine was tracking Wolfsbane and 3 or 4 other mutants. They knew he was after them but he still got the drop on them. She tried to attack Wolverine but he was too fast and went into the brush to stealth it up and came up behind her with two claws around her neck.

It would take less then a minute.

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There was an issue where Wolverine was tracking Wolfsbane and 3 or 4 other mutants. They knew he was after them but he still got the drop on them. She tried to attack Wolverine but he was too fast and went into the brush to stealth it up and came up behind her with two claws around her neck.

It would take less then a minute.
yup thats the same issue he stabbed shatter star through the chest

Wonder Man
Wolfsbane would actually be Wolverine's perfect complent.
She just needs to let the moon have it's way with her instead of always being the boss.
Then i think she'll be ready to start teaching lessons...maybe even Logan could learn a trick or three.

capt it up
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wolfsbane would actually be Wolverine's perfect complent.
She just needs to let the moon have it's way with her instead of always being the boss.
Then i think she'll be ready to start teaching lessons...maybe even Logan could learn a trick or three.
are u serous? please tell me ur kidding

Wonder Man
He grew up with dogs
I know you see Wolverine standing next to Cap. but i think he'd prefer a bow wow

Psyquis52
Wolverine wins and its rather funny

capt it up
Originally posted by Wonder Man
He grew up with dogs
I know you see Wolverine standing next to Cap. but i think he'd prefer a bow wow
dude ur knowledge of wolverine is terrable

PS: I see logan standing above steve

silly_rabbit
Wolverine.

rotiart
Poor Wolfsbane.

Grimm22
She can't beat Cap, Hawkeye or Spidey and she can't beat Wolverine no

Metalmanx
Wolverine.

...ZOMG! Did I say Wolverine!?

Yes, I can vote for Wolverine when he can win. And those are the only times I will vote for him--when he can win.

The Pict
this is pretty sad for wolfsbane cos' she gets torn apart so easily.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Pict
this is pretty sad for wolfsbane cos' she gets torn apart so easily.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.