Why do people keep..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithius
Trying to link smallville to the superman films. Sure it would be awesome if they were linked (I am disappointed that they are not) when there is a huge plot that can't be filled, except maybe through some weird dodgy storyline.

The timeline. IIRC, superman I was set in the 60's so that would make when he was in Smallville set up in the 50's through the films. In smallville on TV it is set at present day. On a sidenote, Lois was also like 10 when he was 18.

Cheers,

Jedi Priestess
Resistance to change.

Dan-El
I consider it a televised version of "Ultimate" Superman. In Marvel's Ultimate series, they reimagine the characters to suit them to a more current surrounding, just like what Smallville does.

beavis46
i dont think people want smallville to be just like the movies,just have some things like the comics but only the basics that are really well known like clark being a reporter,maybe the lois first liking superman but not knowing he's clark,etc.
lois's age shouldn't really matter,i think in some versions she was a bit older than him anyway(like in smallville)

kabluey
I agree with what beavis wrote, i grew up on the other superman movies and tv shows. Smallville whilst produces cool cg graphics and effects. With enough character eye candy. I would like to add more continuity, in what creates clark into superman. And its not his powers, or ability to save someone. but his sense of what is right, morals, virtue, truth and justice. So they should show more episodes where he develops those characteristics. Than him flying around.

Mr Parker
I thought the thread was going to ask why do you all keep watching smallville if you all hate Lana so much.

Kal875
dude, if thats how ignorant you are stay out of the damn Smallville forums, I used to respect your outlooks on Spiderman, and in other threads that you've posted in but now your being an ass

Marth18
Omg kal you got an ugly pic of lois and a hot pic of lana you gotta get a better lois! anyways, they wanna make smallville into a freakin drama show to fit that WB CW crap, thats why its not like the comics pretty much

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I thought the thread was going to ask why do you all keep watching smallville if you all hate Lana so much.

Thanks for the unnecessary thread bumping. slam

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kal875
dude, if thats how ignorant you are stay out of the damn Smallville forums, I used to respect your outlooks on Spiderman, and in other threads that you've posted in but now your being an ass

as soon as you guys stop the childish Lana bashing maybe I will stay out of the smallville threads,until the,I will defend her.you guys have made your point about how much you hate Lana,give it a rest and move on to something else.no need to keep saying it over and over and over again.

Kal875
but Parker, thats the beauty of it all, we do need to keep Lana bashing, the Smallville forum is to talk about whatever smallville topic we want and rightnow we want to talk about why they dont KILL lanaOriginally posted by Marth18
Omg kal you got an ugly pic of lois and a hot pic of lana you gotta get a better lois! anyways, they wanna make smallville into a freakin drama show to fit that WB CW crap, thats why its not like the comics pretty much

yeah I know, I'm fixing it (and theres never a bad pic of Lois, only not as great ones)

Kal875
ok, here's my new sig, it doesnt differ much from my last one (keep in mind that I did it in paint)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.