Wwii!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blackburn
Okay this is a Role playing game for world war 2. We will use actual events that happened and make charaters.

Name: Pvt. Todd Blackburn
Hair: Brown and shaved
eye color: Blue
Armor: Standered military uniform and helmet that he keeps unbuckled
Weapon: M1 Carbine with 10 Clips each holding 7 bullets

Todd watched as he sailed out shore in a boat holding 12 soldiers and one driver wind had been blowing firecely and the boat was rocking harder enough to lose balance. Throw up been sliding along the floor and water had jumped on the boat but in the distance gunshots and planes could be heard. About 300 ft from shore a screaming noise could be heard and Todd had looked all around till then a huge splash and wound up next to the boat blowing off some of the side and flipping it over. Salt water had entered his mouth making him gag and he started swimming for shore. He crawled in the sand and took cover be hind a sheet of metal loading his rifle.

"Blackburn! you okay!" yelled a voice. Truning around it was his squad leader. then taking a peek out of his cover he was surprised at what he saw. 3 huge bunkers had been built into a steep hill with gun turrents at the top. Below was a small man made bunker with sevral soldiers llined up on it firing back. More of them were in dugouts seeking cover. Todd began to speak but another screamed sang thourgh the air 15ft away a bomb exploded sending sand flying in the air. Todd covered his eyes at the site of a severed leg that had landed next to him. "Follow me! We heading to that fox hole!" His squad leader pointed and started running at full speed. Blackburn followed truging thourgh the thick sand with more bombs going off. He jumped in the fox hole and kept his head down from machine gun fire that patted in the sand above him.

DarkDethbringer
permission?

Renamon
nope

Aliies
would've been interesting, but Ush will smite this thread upon discovery...

You need to ask Ushgarak to open threads here, try the unhosted area or ask Ush and wait for permission; he'll authorise it only if;
A: a decent amount of people join and,
B: You put forward enough information about it and,
C: You are polite in asking whether or not he chooses to accept your game; we've had a few unnamed individuals who go around ruining other people's fun and insulting the mods because Ush didn't allow their threads.

Rule no. 1 in the RPG section of KMC: USHGARAK IS LAW!

Sorry but that's how it is...

Blackburn
No prob sorry Im new here and didnt know I will get premission right away

Trickster
Don't worry about it.

However, if you're looking to make a game without any clear leader (GM), and as a group effort, then it would be better placed in the Unhosted section.

Aliies
Originally posted by Blackburn
No prob sorry Im new here and didnt know I will get premission right away

Like Trickster said, It's no big deal...
Ush is a nice guy as long as you are to him so try asking him for this thread, I would love to join it!

Ushgarak
No permission, I am afraid, but do pitch the idea.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.