mace & kit versus anakin and obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

foofightermax
who wins?

DarthSaboteur
Mace and Kit, they're ahead of Anakin and Obi-Wan by a decent margin. Though what era are the characters from so it'll be easier determining it.

foofightermax
all of them at the height of their powe.r like episode III.

DarthSaboteur
Then Mace and Kit is a definite, though Kit's condition might be called into question.

foofightermax
honestly, i don't see Kit defeating Anakin. Anakin was pretty good at this point. dunno about Mace and Obi-wan. i think mace will eventually win but not right away.

kamikz
Let's see. If Mace fights Obi-Wan while Kit fights Anakin, I think Anakin would win first. Obi-Wan has some incredible defence, even Grievous who could land 16 blows per second didn't hit Obi-Wan. Anakin took out Dooku after a not to long fight, I bet he could overcome Kit then take on Mace....

Rampant ox
Yes. Anakin will take out Kit while Kenobi holds off Mace. Then they will double team Mace.

Razielim
And kill him.

DarthMaul9123
everyone dies except mace

Starwalker
If Anakin fights Kit and Kenobi fights Mace then Anakin takes down Kit and they double team Mace, who falls to the team that was known as the greatest in the galaxy.

If Anakin fought Mace and Kenobi fights Kit then Obi-Wan can hold Kit off and possibly take him down but Mace could take down Anakin's far more agressive style.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Starwalker
If Anakin fights Kit and Kenobi fights Mace then Anakin takes down Kit and they double team Mace, who falls to the team that was known as the greatest in the galaxy.

If Anakin fought Mace and Kenobi fights Kit then Obi-Wan can hold Kit off and possibly take him down but Mace could take down Anakin's far more agressive style.

Yeah, but with Anakin fighting Mace it'd be tough. If Anakin was focused, Mace would be hard pressed to defeat him. Now, Kit is no pushover, but would lose to Kenobi. The problem is, that Kenobi's defensive style would most likely draw out a fight against a good duelist such as Kit. Anakin and Mace would be fatiguing each other while Kenobi waits for an opportunity to kill Fisto. If the fight happened this way, I still think Anakin and Kenobi, but it would be much more difficult for them.

((The_Anomaly))
Kenobi can hold off Mace until Anakin curbstomps Kit, then together they'd beat Mace.

Anakin & Obi-Wan win.

Council#13
Why is everyone saying that Anakin fights Kit? I mean, there's a chance that Obi-Wan will fight Kit, and Anakin would fight Mace!!!! I'm pretty sure Mace would win, and Obi-Wan would win after a long fight, seeing as he's all defensive. Anyway, as said before, Mace could beat Obi-Wan in a fight, and so I say that Mace and Kit win, with the death of Fisto

darthnuman
Who's saying Mace wouldn't beat both of them alone? Dooku did pretty easily.

Council#13
Dooku beat Obi-Wan, but not Anakin, although he did manage to fend them both off for a while

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Council#13
Dooku beat Obi-Wan, but not Anakin, although he did manage to fend them both off for a while

but mace is also suppsoed to be above Dooku's level by a small margin.

kamikz
Since when?

vanice
Originally posted by Council#13

In their first fight (episode II) dooku beats the hell out of them both. So it all depends on when the fight takes place, how good anakin is. still if anakin beats Kin and mace has to face them both, mace could still win. after all he took down sidious. but it's impossible to tell.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by vanice
In their first fight (episode II) dooku beats the hell out of them both.

The difference between Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 is that Anakin's power has immoderately increased.

We know how good Anakin is; although where it takes place would be a little help.

darthnuman
Originally posted by kamikz
Since when?

Since Mace is SLJackson who is uber.

DePWNZOR
The only reason Dooku lost to Anakin was because he was tired from fighting both of them at the same time. No reason other than that. Mace however, is far stronger physically than Anakin OR Obi wan (Anakins a skinny, whiney kid, and Obi-wans a short bearded guy;whereas Mace is a 6 foot + black guy who must outweight Anakin by at least 70 lbs). Mace could wtf pwn Anakin, while Kit and Obi enter a long fight. Mace and Kit take this.

darthsith19
Anakin and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan could hold off Mace for more than long enough for Anakin to pwn Kit and then the two together'll take Mace, who'll probably end up sorta like Dooku did.

Razielim
The only reason Dooku lost to Anakin was because he was tired from fighting both of them at the same time.

Proof ?

darthsith19
Well, the script says Dooku and Obi-Wan ere getting tired. I'm betting Anakin didn't tire Dooku out all on his own. That's not proof, I know, I'm just pointing it out. In a re-match between the two one on one I think it could go either way.

PurpleSaber
Ok if Anakin fights Kit, and Mace fights Obi-Wan, then Anakin will most likely beat Fisto before Mace beats Obi-Wan. However even if that happens, that doesn't mean that Obi and Anakin could beat Mace. If they both double teamed him, that would make it so that Kenobi has to go on the offensive (he is better at defense). Dooku almost beat Kenobi and Ani in ROTS, so Mace could likely do the same, but he would probably win. Because Dooku underestimated Anakin, and Mace will not make the same mistake.

Council#13
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
but mace is also suppsoed to be above Dooku's level by a small margin.

Is there any proof at all of this? The only thing we have about who is better is off of www.starwars.com, where it says only two were ever said to have defeated Mace in lightsaber combat: Yoda and Dooku.

In their first fight (episode II) dooku beats the hell out of them both. So it all depends on when the fight takes place, how good anakin is. still if anakin beats Kin and mace has to face them both, mace could still win. after all he took down sidious. but it's impossible to tell.

I understand, but this is ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin, and both fought Dooku at the same time. In AOTC, they fought Dooku one by one. True, it does depend on where the fight takes place, but that is generally in favor for Mace and Kit, seeing as the humans have pretty equal ground with each other everywhere, and Kit would definately have the advantage in a watery area.

Originally posted by Razielim
The only reason Dooku lost to Anakin was because he was tired from fighting both of them at the same time.

Proof ?

ROTS novelization: "His own elegant Makashi simply did not generate the kinetic energy to face Djem So head on," or something; another part a few paragraphs later shows that Dooku stops trying to absorb Anakin's blows and starts trying to merely deflect them. According to the book, Dooku getting tired is the reason why the two superbattle droids entered the duel.

vader sith
anakan and obi wan would win for sure

vanice
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
The difference between Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 is that Anakin's power has immoderately increased.

We know how good Anakin is; although where it takes place would be a little help.

yeah that's what I meant. is it the episode II or III anakin?

Council#13
yeah that's what I meant. is it the episode II or III anakin?

Originally posted by foofightermax
all of them at the height of their powe.r like episode III.

MEDVOCK
I say Mace and Kit quite easily take this. If not extremely easily.

It has been said...somewhere... that Mace was second only to Master Yoda. And it shows; he put Sidious on his knees. Obi-Wan admitted himself that Kit was a greater duelist than he was. Not because his fighting style surpassed his, but because of HOW Kit used his fighting style. Of course, Obi-Wan becomes a far more powerful duelist by the end of Episode III, but that's not to say Kit doesn't. Mace vs Anakin and Kit vs Obi-Wan would be the likely match-up, and the likeliness is that MACE AND KIT WILL WIN. EASILY.

jollyjim311
Either match up, Fisto dies and Mace gets attacked by both Obi Wan and Anakin, who have amazing synergy. Mace has a slow dueling style and against two fast paced opponents of Anakin and Obi Wan's calibre, I don't see Mace Winning.

Council#13
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
I say Mace and Kit quite easily take this. If not extremely easily.

It has been said...somewhere... that Mace was second only to Master Yoda. And it shows; he put Sidious on his knees. Obi-Wan admitted himself that Kit was a greater duelist than he was. Not because his fighting style surpassed his, but because of HOW Kit used his fighting style. Of course, Obi-Wan becomes a far more powerful duelist by the end of Episode III, but that's not to say Kit doesn't. Mace vs Anakin and Kit vs Obi-Wan would be the likely match-up, and the likeliness is that MACE AND KIT WILL WIN. EASILY.

Obi-Wan admits it during his mission to Ord Cestus, like half-way into the Clone Wars I think. I'm not too good with timelines, so don't take my word for it embarrasment

Razielim
Meh, Anakin and Kenobi seem to get alot of dirt because one of them was force choked by Dooku.

Council#13
Originally posted by Razielim
Meh, Anakin and Kenobi seem to get alot of dirt because one of them was force choked by Dooku.

No, that was me choking him; I was hiding under the stairs. no expression I was just buying time for Anakin to come rushing over and have Dooku kick him. Of course, Dooku fluffed the fight, and I almost got caught by Palpatine who knew I was there. no expression Anyway, I fled to Alderaan, and I killed some people and now I'm happy here on Earth, which I came to after high-jacking a Seperatist Saucer (it's what you people call a "flying saucer"wink

And that's how I came to be a doctor

no expression

Sorry for not contributing with this post embarrasment

PurpleSaber
Ok. Mace is about on Dooku's level, if not better. In ROTS, when Dooku fights Obi and Anakin, he just about beats them, when Anakin turns it around and chops his hands off. That was due to Dooku being overconfident. Mace would not make that same mistake, so he would beat both of them. He wouldn't even need Fisto's help.

Btw, I like your sig Council13. Haha, I love Family Guy.

Council#13
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Ok. Mace is about on Dooku's level, if not better. In ROTS, when Dooku fights Obi and Anakin, he just about beats them, when Anakin turns it around and chops his hands off. That was due to Dooku being overconfident. Mace would not make that same mistake, so he would beat both of them. He wouldn't even need Fisto's help.

Btw, I like your sig Council13. Haha, I love Family Guy.

The only proof we have of the Mace/Dooku Who Is Superior argument is that on www.starwars.com it says that the only ones who were ever said to have defeated Mace in lightaber combat were Dooku and Yoda. Although this could have been in his youth when Dooku was younger and stronger and before Mace had completed Vaapad, it might also not have been. So basically, we have no other proof other than that, seeing as one of the only times they've been seen to fight, Dooku has two Magna Gaurds roll off a cliff with Mace.

Ha ha ha, I love Family Guy also. In fact, I'm watching it right now! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.