Man, I am So Evil...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
So I had Chemistry first thing in the morning and the fellow in front of me, Craig, was taking a nap.

I roll my eyes and take out a large Post-It, and decide what to stick on his back.

"Kick me"? Nah. Too old.
"Feed me twinkies"? Nah. Too childish.
"I hate Microsoft?" Nah. Too popular.

Suddenly I get an idea, and take out a bunch of extra capital alphabet stickers that I got the day before from Social St.

The end product looked something like this:

Presenting Craig Engleman:
Now....
Days without a shower!

Smiling to myself, I sit back after I stick the thing on his back. Several minutes later the teacher notices.
"Someone wake Craig up." she said, annoyed.

Before anyone could make a move, I roughly shake him awake, saying quite audibly: "Hey, Craig, that chick over there is totally checking you out."
He snaps awake in a flash. "Where?"

The class roars with laughter, and poor ol' Craig blushes deeply.
"Your girlfriend is so going to know that, Craig." his friend said, laughing.

Poor ol' Craig.

Anyways.

I had Electronics last, and skipped again with Ricky to go to Future Shop("Use your f*cking fiber-optic probe!"wink. I tried Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

"You suck at driving!" he said after watching me weave helplessly, crashing into about 70% of the destructible objects I pass. "Seriously, man. I would not get into a car with you at the wheel. Ever."
I give him the controller and he promptly crashes into a cab.
"I suck at driving?" I say, dripping sarcasm.

We tried out a quick game of Madden NFL 06 next.
"You suck!" he says after he sacks me.
"You suck!" I say after he misses a tackle.
"You suck!" he says after I fail to convert a fourth down.

"Ooh, watch this field goal, man." he says. "It's going! It's good!"

It goes a mile wide.

"You suck." I said.

So we get back without being detected, and at the end of the class the teacher goes: "Hey, is anyone missing some money?"
Without thinking, I take a stab at it. "Is it a five-dollar bill?"
Teacher: "You're missing a five dollar bill?"

Heehee, no. I thought.
"Yeah." I said, managing to keep my face straight.

He gives it to me. Yay.

I buy a Starbucks Frappacino with it. droolio

I am so going to hell for today.

Revernd Maynard
Jesus, how eventful is your life!!?!?!

DarkC
With my twisted mischevious sense of humor, very!

Ladyluck
laughing That's awesome.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
With my twisted mischevious sense of humor, very! Interesting

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing That's awesome.
Why thank you. flirt1

Mišt
Oh...well...I was gonna say I kidnapped a 3rd world country and force feed them acid until they bled from their eyes, but your day sounds a lot more evilermm

DarkC

USMC
laughing

Spartan005
laughing Thats pretty damn funny

About two months ago, I did something like that....

There was this really annoying kid in my Spanish class, who kept on poking me and calling me all these dumb ass names (he was a nerd) So one day at the end of the period, he put his backpack on his desk and started talking to the kid behind him. So I took out this huge black marker and drew a penis that took up his entire backpack laughing Everyone in the hallway was hysterical

Bloigen
Originally posted by Spartan005

There was this really annoying kid in my Spanish class, who kept on poking me and calling me all these dumb ass names (he was a nerd) So one day at the end of the period, he put his backpack on his desk and started talking to the kid behind him. So I took out this huge black marker and drew a penis that took up his entire backpack laughing Everyone in the hallway was hysterical

Now that is just damn terrible.

Petty Vandalism?

You should be ashamed.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Jesus, how eventful is your life!!?!?! Only the Craig thing is funny. no expression

It shore is. stick out tongue All the Asian's here think they're gangsters. no expression

Koala MeatPie
You're Evil? Thats nothing, I ounce had a Kid's perants killed off, Grinded them up into chopped meat and fed them to him as Chilli.

-Cartman

NineCoronas

There was this really annoying kid in my Spanish class, who kept on poking me and calling me all these dumb ass names (he was a nerd) So one day at the end of the period, he put his backpack on his desk and started talking to the kid behind him. So I took out this huge black marker and drew a penis that took up his entire backpack laughing Everyone in the hallway was hysterical laughing

DarkC

laughing You bastard.

_Sanctuary_
So I had Chemistry first thing in the morning and the fellow in front of me, Craig, was taking a nap.

I roll my eyes and take out a large Post-It, and decide what to stick on his back.

"Kick me"? Nah. Too old.

Suddenly I get an idea, and take out a bunch of extra capital alphabet stickers that I got the day before from Social St.

Now....
Days without a shower!

Smiling to myself, I sit back after I stick the thing on his back. Several minutes later the teacher notices.

Before anyone could make a move, I roughly shake him awake, saying quite audibly: "Hey, Craig, that chick over there is totally checking you out."

Poor ol' Craig.

Anyways.

I had Electronics last, and skipped again with Ricky to go to Future Shop("Use your f*cking fiber-optic probe!"wink. I tried Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

"You suck at driving!" he said after watching me weave helplessly, crashing into about 70% of the destructible objects I pass. "Seriously, man. I would not get into a car with you at the wheel. Ever."

It goes a mile wide.

"You suck." I said.

So we get back without being detected, and at the end of the class the teacher goes: "Hey, is anyone missing some money?"

Heehee, no. I thought.

He gives it to me. Yay.

laughing out loud Sounds like fun. disgust

Pandemoniac
Hmm, if that is the extend of your vileness you should not worry about going to hell. Looks more like your in the run for a VIP seat in heaven

PandoraMomo
Oh DarkC, u so kwazy

Imaginary
Originally posted by NineCoronas

All the Asian's here think they're gangsters. no expression

Practically every immigrant here thinks they're gangsta no expression My god it's bloody annoying.

ILoveMyDaniel

"Kick me"? Nah. Too old.

Now....
Days without a shower!

Poor ol' Craig.

Anyways.

It goes a mile wide.

"You suck." I said.

Heehee, no. I thought.

He gives it to me. Yay.

That's awesome. Did anything else happen on the Craig story?

Loli-Popster
That's just great.

Piggle Humsy

"Kick me"? Nah. Too old.

Now....
Days without a shower!

Poor ol' Craig.

Anyways.

It goes a mile wide.

"You suck." I said.

Heehee, no. I thought.

He gives it to me. Yay.

It was like reading some sitcom script laughing out loud thumb up

Dawson
David, you basically just made my day.

SnakeEyes
This one time a couple years back, this kid named Tim was being a real jackass to me and my friends (he was like that towards everyone). It was the last class of the day and I was pretty tired and ready to go home... not a good time to bother me, yet he did anyway. He harrassed us like most kids do, petty taunting and vulgar insults... so when he walked away after he was done, I set his backpack on the ground and literally just started stomping on it. I stopped when I heard a loud crunch noise. I was like: "Oohhh... whoops. Now might be the time to walk away." So I did, and I watched from a distance to see what his reaction would be. He opened up his backpack to find his CD player completey trashed/ruined. It was priceless. Tim: "What the ****!!?!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.