8th day Juggernaut vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
in a 12 by 12 indestuctable cube no ring out so who wins?

Robtard
The indestructible cube does.

Soljer
Yep, even these two heros lose to the cube when they begin ENCASED in it. wink.

Dinalfos
Well, There would be no sunlight to charge everybody's favorite battery, so all Juggy has to do is wait until Supes runs out of steam.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Well, There would be no sunlight to charge everybody's favorite battery, so all Juggy has to do is wait until Supes runs out of steam.

Or... Superman could swoop in faster than Juggernaut can think, take off his helmet, and use T-Vo on him. wink

Mr. Universe
In a cage? 8th day Juggernaut beats the breaks off of Superman.

I give it to him 7/10

MattDay
how? because he's stronger? well your delusional if you think that, superman would throw him around in that cube so fast and hard that he wont know which way is up and his arse from his elbow, Juggernaut is not in his league, either way you put it, only his endurance and magical resistance will keep him feeling the pain.

Mr. Universe
huh?

In a 12x12 cage? lmao, that's almost the size of Juggernaut himself. Superman isn't running anywhere. 8th day had a large fraction of Cyttorak's own power. They Cyttorak that would kill Superman in the blink of an eye. He wouldn't feel a single punch from Superman. It would be just as good as fighting the cage itself. Juggs would put a hurtin' on Superman buddy.

MattDay
na not juggernaught, juggernaught never has been his level, just overrated... and i take it your a fan boy of this juggs guy, because you arent making any sense.

blink of an eye, not feel a punch, cage itself... u sound like an art student

Mr. Universe
no, i actually im not. stop assuming with your ass. i take it you're a superman fanboy. because it's burning up your soul that he gets tossed around by 8th day Juggs.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MattDay
na not juggernaught, juggernaught never has been his level, just overrated... and i take it your a fan boy of this juggs guy, because you arent making any sense.

blink of an eye, not feel a punch, cage itself... u sound like an art student

This is 8th day Juggernaut....And yes, he is in Superman's level....That being said, it's a stalemate.

hulk=strength
superman would beat the shit out of juggs cause of his speed th same argument you **** made in th hulk fite

hulk=strength
8th day juggs did one little thin an you yhink hes a god he has that one sorry ass feat watever supes wins 10/10 times

hulk=strength
actually i chang my mind 8th juggs is kinda close to an enraged hulk except weaker gayer juggs wins 10/10 my bad

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by hulk=strength
actually i chang my mind 8th juggs is kinda close to an enraged hulk except weaker gayer juggs wins 10/10 my bad
lol 8thday juggernaut would stomp any hulk incarnations

hulk=strength
wat bullshit wat draws u to that conclusion lets finish this in the right thread supes wins anyway

grey fox
wat bullshit wat draws u to that conclusion lets finish this in the right thread supes wins anyway

Nope.

Soleran
really the only Juggernaut that would lose to Superman in this fight is the depowered Juggs. Superman will run out of juice eventually, unless he can vibrate his molecules and t-vo juggs to death fairly quickly.

hulk=strength
i know juggs wins i like 2 argue....against supes not hulk never that never mad

Big Sexy
That box really has supes in trouble.

Tron
superman would beat the shit out of juggs cause of his speed th same argument you **** made in th hulk fite

Lets cut the insults in here, or anywhere else in this forum.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
That box really has supes in trouble.

I agree. In the open, Supes has a decent advantage over even 8th Day Juggernaut. In an enclosed area like that though, his advantage goes down significantly.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
Or... Superman could swoop in faster than Juggernaut can think, take off his helmet, and use T-Vo on him. wink

In a cage, dude said it was 12 by 12. wink

Darksaint
Didn't Hulk(don't know which) stalemate 8th day Juggs?

Darth Martin
I wouldn't know.

Decay
well, if anyone could match supermans strength, its juggernaut. plus id say hes more indestructable. he lacks the speed and ranged attacks, but in a cube like this it wouldnt be a huge issue. it comes down to juggernaut being physically indestructable, and healing from any damage he takes almost instantly. his powers also have mystical origins, something superman is weak against. the only time ive seen him really damaged is when his flesh was town from him (mystically, not by any physical force) and he continued as a crimson skeleton, the only result seemed to be he was alot angrier as the skeleton.

other than that the onslaught thing i dont count, it broke alot of cannon and contradicted itself a bit. superman probably has more impressive feats, but the amount of issues superman is in vs the amount the juggernaut is in makes it pretty pointless. he hasnt been given the oppertunities to show what he can do in the way superman has. as cool as he is, i cant see superman doing any lasting physical damage, if he can do any at all. juggernaut doesnt fatigue, so if the fight rages for days hed be as pumped and have the energy he did when the fight started. juggernaut wins.

Tron
Originally posted by Darksaint
Didn't Hulk(don't know which) stalemate 8th day Juggs?

He never faced 8th Day Juggernaut.

batdude123
Superman flies in at the speed of light, takes Jugg's helmet off, and then screws with his mind via T-Vo. Superman wins.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman flies in at the speed of light, takes Jugg's helmet off, and then screws with his mind via T-Vo. Superman wins.

I have a question?

I was looking at some of the ways marvel ranks its characters abilities. For the Speed part it stats that characters that can travel at the speed of light, cannot do so in earths atmosphere. Only in outer space. I don't know if this is correct info, and if it was, would it even apply to characters in the DC universe?

Anyone care to elaborate on this?

Soleran
yeah cuz really if you traveled faster then light in the atmosphere the destruction would be without comparisonsmile

badabing
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I have a question?

I was looking at some of the ways marvel ranks its characters abilities. For the Speed part it stats that characters that can travel at the speed of light, cannot do so in earths atmosphere. Only in outer space. I don't know if this is correct info, and if it was, would it even apply to characters in the DC universe?

Anyone care to elaborate on this?
I thought Flash was the only person who could travel at C+ in the atmosphere due to the Speed Force.

Darth Martin
Superman can do it flying, and batdude123 I doubt that even he could gain enough momentum to go lightspeed in a 12 by 12 indestructable cage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman can do it flying, and batdude123 I doubt that even he could gain enough momentum to go lightspeed in a 12 by 12 indestructable cage.

Oh yeah, I forgot this was a cage match. big grin

batdude123
Well, even in an enclosed area, Superman would still prove to be too fast for Juggernaut to handle.

batdude123
As proved right here:

Tank_6603
I love how ppl forget about T-Vo everytime they wanna put juggs up against supes superman 10/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Tank_6603
I love how ppl forget about T-Vo everytime they wanna put juggs up against supes superman 10/10

Yes i agree with this statement saying superman could beat juggernaut in this method. But assuming they never met, and there is no outside interference, How would superman know to beat Juggernaut Using T-vo?

Superman would batter juggernaut using his punches, as he does in all his fights, and all juggernaut has to do is grab him, or get in a lucky punch and its good night Superman (not saying that one Punch would kill him but it would slow him down enough for juggernaut to hit him with a few more).

Superman knows how to beat juggs he wins 10/10 not even close.

Superman knows nothing about jugges, jugges wins 10/10 beating the brakes off superman.

Big Sexy
Yes i agree with this statement saying superman could beat juggernaut in this method. But assuming they never met, and there is no outside interference, How would superman know to beat Juggernaut Using T-vo?

Superman would batter juggernaut using his punches, as he does in all his fights, and all juggernaut has to do is grab him, or get in a lucky punch and its good night Superman (not saying that one Punch would kill him but it would slow him down enough for juggernaut to hit him with a few more).

Superman knows nothing about jugges, jugges wins 10/10 beating the brakes off superman.
I agree

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Decay
well, if anyone could match supermans strength, its juggernaut. plus id say hes more indestructable. he lacks the speed and ranged attacks, but in a cube like this it wouldnt be a huge issue. it comes down to juggernaut being physically indestructable, and healing from any damage he takes almost instantly. his powers also have mystical origins, something superman is weak against. the only time ive seen him really damaged is when his flesh was town from him (mystically, not by any physical force) and he continued as a crimson skeleton, the only result seemed to be he was alot angrier as the skeleton.

other than that the onslaught thing i dont count, it broke alot of cannon and contradicted itself a bit. superman probably has more impressive feats, but the amount of issues superman is in vs the amount the juggernaut is in makes it pretty pointless. he hasnt been given the oppertunities to show what he can do in the way superman has. as cool as he is, i cant see superman doing any lasting physical damage, if he can do any at all. juggernaut doesnt fatigue, so if the fight rages for days hed be as pumped and have the energy he did when the fight started. juggernaut wins. u know how many people match an suceed supes strngth a lot but not many suceed his fanboys

hulk=strength

Superman knows nothing about jugges, jugges wins 10/10 beating the brakes off superman. one punch u got to be kiddin me im just gonna quit postin on this thread go ahead an go at it

Apolloknight
u know how many people match an suceed supes strngth a lot but not many suceed his fanboys

Juggernaut could match his strength, easy.

But superman can NEVER match Jugges durability.

EVER

Apolloknight
one punch u got to be kiddin me im just gonna quit postin on this thread go ahead an go at it

Read my post again, I didn't say one Punch would down superman, only slow or stagger him enough for jugges to get in a few more.

Oh yeah never mind, thats that great 4th grade reading comprehension.

Happy Dance

hulk=strength
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
lol 8thday juggernaut would stomp any hulk incarnations your on the crack wagon also u might know my cousin travis.....movin on he wouldnt but juggs would win theoretically but wouldnt touch supes cause of lightspeed reflexes and extreme exaggerism so juggs would never win an i doubt that box is so secure with those 2 in there

hulk=strength
Read my post again, I didn't say one Punch would down superman, only slow or stagger him enough for jugges to get in a few more.

Oh yeah never mind, thats that great 4th grade reading comprehension.

Happy Dance speakin of 4th grade reading comprehension hows ya mama cause i may have knocked it down to 2nd grade last night Happy Dance cool an if you think im stupid check urself mr.pointdextergeek u think juggs would slow supes down with one punch but .......you also think im not ya daddy mad

Apolloknight
speakin of 4th grade reading comprehension hows ya mama cause i may have knocked it down to 2nd grade last night Happy Dance cool an if you think I'm stupid check urself mr.pointdextergeek u think juggs would slow supes down with one punch but .......you also think I'm not ya daddy mad

Well if it makes ya feel better and say you've knocked my mama down to 2nd grade thats cool, I'm all about making people feel better about themselves.

But i wasn't joking on you or trying to wise cracks, you only choose to read and comprehend what you wanted to in my post, disregarding that fact that i said one punch would not down supes, only slow or stagger him for jugges to get in a few more.

Did you read it that time? Or do you want to go back to poor ya mamma jokes? wink

Tron
speakin of 4th grade reading comprehension hows ya mama cause i may have knocked it down to 2nd grade last night Happy Dance cool an if you think im stupid check urself mr.pointdextergeek u think juggs would slow supes down with one punch but .......you also think im not ya daddy mad

I believe I've warned you about this already. Don't give me a reason to warn you again.

Darth Martin
Juggernaut could match his strength, easy.

But superman can NEVER match Jugges durability.

EVER

Exactly, superman might be faster but could he really hurt juggs. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.