Man Trouble Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
I think my quote says it all for I love 2 men and I must let one go. I already know which one to let go but every time I try to leave him he turns on a guilt trip what do I do?

NineCoronas
Dump him for guilt tripping you.

Vinny Valentine
Have Make-Up Sex with Vinny Valentine.

Bloigen
I don't care.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't care. Well that was just RUDE Brilliant. euro

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
Well that was just RUDE Brilliant. euro

Salem07
Drop him now before you get closer to him. Trust me on this one.

Storm
The direct approach is best. Do not apologize, do not say you wish things could be different, do not let him talk you out of it. As soon as you have said what you wanted to say, get up and leave. Don' t look back.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Pandemoniac
I agree, stalling the confrontation with the one you will have to drop will only cause false hopes on his account and thus making this confrontation harder for yourself. You probably do care for him, even if he's about to be 'dumped' so get things clear for him and don't let him live with unrealistic desires, which will hurt him first but will also make him see beyond you and have a chance for something new

Jabba the Hutt
Do Iny-miny-miny-mo, or make them play rock paper scissors.

Punkyhermy
bah...at least you were not sitting beside the- guy- you -adore's gf and had to endure a whole class period of them swooning at each other. sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
do you mean the guy you like and his gf?

cuz if so i know the feeling, except that i had my shot with her previously so it was worse erm

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
do you mean the guy you like and his gf?

cuz if so i know the feeling, except that i had my shot with her previously so it was worse erm

*nods*
Yes...sad

I don't know what he sees in her...I mean...she is pretty I suppose...but he's so smart...and she... is kind of ditzy...do smart guys like dumb girls? And it didn't help that he absolutely ruledin Cranium and was adorable doing it...oh well...bah!
sad

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
*nods*
Yes...sad

I don't know what he sees in her...I mean...she is pretty I suppose...but he's so smart...and she... is kind of ditzy...do smart guys like dumb girls? And it didn't help that he absolutely ruledin Cranium and was adorable doing it...oh well...bah!
sad

it depends, alot of guys tend to go for super attractive girls for populairty it seems, at least here anyways, or sometimes theres just that attraction no matter who the person. So i guesss it depends on the person and can vary, i know ive been attracted to both incredibly smart girls and those who are rather ditsy.

ILoveMyDaniel
*nods*
Yes...sad

sad
Pick another one. There are plenty of other men in the world. Daniel isn't exactly....the smartest man in the world, but he's mine so that's all there is to it.

Punkyhermy
it depends, alot of guys tend to go for super attractive girls for populairty it seems, at least here anyways, or sometimes theres just that attraction no matter who the person. So i guesss it depends on the person and can vary, i know ive been attracted to both incredibly smart girls and those who are rather ditsy.

hmm...She isn't exactly, 'super attractive'. just a lacrosse player...which I think has a lot to do with his attraction to her.He is one also. And he isn't dumb or a jerk or any of that...extremely nice and mature...speaks German so fluently and his poetry recitals make me melt, lol. embarrasment

They do look cute together tho...no one knew they were together...so as soon as the bell rang and they headed for class in each others arms...the gossip began, haha.

Mr. Bacon
you dont just pick people to date, you need to have some sort of connection or else your just wasting your time with someone your not meant to be with

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Pick another one. There are plenty of other men in the world. Daniel isn't exactly....the smartest man in the world, but he's mine so that's all there is to it.

haha. I have a thing for smart guys...its weird...I can never be attracted to anyone potentially...'dumb'. confused

And that's what my friend said. She said what's not meant to be is not meant to be and that there must be someone better for me out there somewhere. *shrugs*

Punkyhermy
you dont just pick people to date, you need to have some sort of connection or else your just wasting your time with someone your not meant to be with

*nods*
Very true...smile

Most people don't get thjat tho...they date for the sale of dating, lol. Which to me is pointless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
hmm...She isn't exactly, 'super attractive'. just a lacrosse player...which I think has a lot to do with his attraction to her.He is one also. And he isn't dumb or a jerk or any of that...extremely nice and mature...speaks German so fluently and his poetry recitals make me melt, lol. embarrasment

They do look cute together tho...no one knew they were together...so as soon as the bell rang and they headed for class in each others arms...the gossip began, haha.

hmm, well they seem to have some things in common which adds to a relationship. But that doesnt mean you have to have everything in common. Well if you are serious about this guy, then i would try to ge tto know him if you dont already in case you get your chance with him yes

Mr. Bacon
*nods*
Very true...smile

Most people don't get thjat tho...they date for the sale of dating, lol. Which to me is pointless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea, its just lost time looking for the person you belong with, theres no written law against being single

Punkyhermy
hmm, well they seem to have some things in common which adds to a relationship. But that doesnt mean you have to have everything in common. Well if you are serious about this guy, then i would try to ge tto know him if you dont already in case you get your chance with him yes

hmm...ah well...its too late at this point anyway. The year's over. And I only came across him this year, too.lol. They seem to be enjoying each other's company so I'll just let them enjoy...
*shrugs*

Mr. Bacon
yea i know what you mean, there are a few people that i met this year who i wouldve liked to get to know better but just never did anything about it. But i dont see a reason you shoud give up on him completly, its still possible. smile

Punkyhermy
yea, its just lost time looking for the person you belong with, theres no written law against being single

True...very true...

*nods*

Punkyhermy
yea i know what you mean, there are a few people that i met this year who i wouldve liked to get to know better but just never did anything about it. But i dont see a reason you shoud give up on him completly, its still possible. smile

smile
hmm...I'll see what happens...for now I'll just let things be.

Mr. Bacon
sounds like youve got a plan smilestick out tongue

Punkyhermy
ahahha..no..not really...I hardly ever make plans...life so far for me has been an uncharted road, yes. smile stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
ditto, the only things ive planned are college pretty much haha, my mom always asks me whats on tap for the weekend on like wednesday and my answer is always

"no idea, ill decide friday at 7" stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.