modern military artillery vs these nigh-invulnerable heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
how much damage can these nigh invulnerable heroes take? thing, colossus, ironman, luke cage and namor?

1)machine gun fire

2)grenades

3)bazooka shot

4)a shot from an M1 ABRAMS tank

5)Howitzer barrage

6) WW2 battle ship barrage

7)high speed train head on

8) tomahawk missile w/500kg of explosives

9)fission bomb w/ 50 tons of TNT

10)TSAR BOMBA (ussr) =50 million tons of TNT

nwg202
any1? u think luke cage can last till 7?

badabing
I think Cage makes it to 7 or 8.
Colossus 9.
Ironman 6 to 9 depending on tha armor.
Namor 6.
Thing 6.

nwg202
cage is tougher than classic ironman?

Psyquis52
I would have thought that taking a WW2 battleship barrage would do a little more damage than a speeding train but that's just me. It doesn't matter.

Cage - 6 or 7
Thing - 8
Colossus - 8
Iron Man - 5 or 6
Namor - 8

King KAM
cage defianantly 8

nwg202
can thor survive no.10?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by nwg202
can thor survive no.10?

No.

But I can. stick out tongue

King KAM
can thor survive no.10? thors skin isnt very durable, not so good against explosives and stuff.

A.J
Originally posted by King KAM
thors skin isnt very durable, not so good against explosives and stuff. or one of these either wink

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3180/36mk.th.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
or one of these either wink

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3180/36mk.th.jpg i love that picture, supes smacked him down good.

A.J
i love that picture, supes smacked him down good. cool thor buster Happy Dance laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
cool thor buster Happy Dance laughing more like the Thor Pwner.

nwg202
so is its easier to puncture thors skin then colossus or thing? a lot of these herose have very inconsistent showings.

King KAM
so is its easier to puncture thors skin then colossus or thing? a lot of these herose have very inconsistent showings. yes actually it is.

He-guy88
aquaman makes it through number one

nwg202
yes actually it is. i guess your right, it reminded me of that secret wars issue were colossus and reed were less damaged than all of the other marvel heroes

He-guy88
iv read about the civil war and whos on wat side and y it happened but wats going on in it???

Metalmanx
how much damage can these nigh invulnerable heroes take? thing, colossus, ironman, luke cage and namor?

1)machine gun fire

2)grenades

3)bazooka shot

4)a shot from an M1 ABRAMS tank

5)Howitzer barrage

6) WW2 battle ship barrage

7)high speed train head on

8) tomahawk missile w/500kg of explosives

9)fission bomb w/ 50 tons of TNT

10)TSAR BOMBA (ussr) =50 million tons of TNT

Colossus makes it past 9, but gets stopped at 10.

Iron Man either 8 or 9, depending on armor I suppose.

Namor most likely to 7 or 8.

And Cage MAAAAAAAAAYBE makes it to 5. 4 at the least.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus makes it past 9, but gets stopped at 10.

Iron Man either 8 or 9, depending on armor I suppose.

Namor most likely to 7 or 8.

And Cage MAAAAAAAAAYBE makes it to 5. 4 at the least. cage is more durable than namor.

Metalmanx
cage is more durable than namor.

No, definitely not.

nwg202
what is luke cage's durability rating in the marvel handbooks? I guess namor has impressive durability against ballistic penetration but will have a hard time with say...a napalm bomb. Can he take a flame thrower right in his grill for a couple of minutes or is he ala martian manhunter?

DarkCrawler
I'd like to see Cage survive this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorfeat889cy.gif

outarddwarf
hahahahahaha! so true

Juntai
Originally posted by A.J
or one of these either wink

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3180/36mk.th.jpg Very similar situation and rendering of the Superman vs Superboy Prime fight, where he was getting beat on for a moment, then just BOOM, an explosion of power and resolve.

nwg202
can hulk make it past no. 10 or does he get totally disintegrated that his rapid healing factor cant keep up? and if he can survive does that mean wolverine can survive as well?(now that would suck)

Soljer
The hulk can survive FAR more than Wolverine, a Hulk would make it past AT LEAST 9. He is far more durable and has a MUCH MUCH faster healing factor. I don't know about 10, the Tsar Bomba is so much overkill, the USSR only made it to say "MINE'S BIGGER!!!" *rolls eyes*

A.J
Originally posted by Juntai
Very similar situation and rendering of the Superman vs Superboy Prime fight, where he was getting beat on for a moment, then just BOOM, an explosion of power and resolve. you just dont like the fact that supes won wink but yeah the sbp fight was stupid hes more powerful than supes but supes still won even surounded by loads of krypetinite

nwg202
so basically people here think:
ironman 8 to 9
thing 7 to 8
colossus 8 to 9
namor 7 to 8
cage 5 to 8?
thor 9? hulk 9 to 10?
how about jugs, ultron and gladiator? they barely survive ten? or they breeze through it like a summer stroll in the park? does reed make it to no. 7?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.