Spawn Battle Royallll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Okay SPAWNFANS ALIKE.....BATTLE ROYAL among these contenders....bloodlust is ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) 2nd Age Spawn with Angela (all her weapons available to her)

2) Zera

3) Mammon

4) Urizen (issues 95-99)

5) Kali (recent goddess of death and destruction)

6) Thamuz with Malebolgia

7) Abdiel (from Curse of the Spawn)

8) Reineus (Curse of the Spawn)

9) The Man of Miracles

10) Metatron (Angela series)

Who'd take this and why ?

Big Sexy
I see this find ending between Urizen and Kali. Urizen can only be imprisoned and Kali has never lost. Though I do see Mammon more of a manipulator than a contendor. I see him as plotting a way to come out on top in the end.

Psyquis52
Kali wins it.

Lord Urizen
OMG KALI was like OUTTA CONTROL in the recent issue !

She's so powerful, i thnk she may rival the God of Heaven !

Mider
i think that after the recent issue of spawn that man of miricles would womp them all thats just me though.

bigbran
urizen, the man battled heaven hell in a weakened state.

Mider
^good point

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by bigbran
urizen, the man battled heaven hell in a weakened state.

You mean Man of Miracles or Urizen? Sorry, i am unsure who you are referring to

Takion
M.O.M is Kali.

Lord Urizen
Yes, thanks for point that out Takion.

Man of Miracles was KALI the entire time, so if you are going to argue for KALI's behalf, don't bother, she is really Man of Miracles.

This is not to say that KALI does not exist...we don't truly know that yet, for all we know KALI could be an aspect of Man of Miracles, or perhaps that is M.O.M. true form or whatever....we don't know yet.

So far it seems like Man of Miracles has the ability to manifest into any destruction myth possible....he seems to be a Catalyst for the end of the world.

Just remember: M.O.M. will appear in a different form to every individual. Remember when Chris' mother saw him, she saw him in the form of a woman with green hair?

I think Man of Miracles is many things, and his true form, true identity, and true ROLE in armaggedon are yet to be revealed.

Mider
what other destructive beings has he appeared as?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
what other destructive beings has he appeared as?

Destructive? None other than Kali so far.

However, he did appear in the form of a "mother nature" looking woman, when he appeared to Christopher's mother in that flashback.

Somehow, the Man of Miracles, i dont thnk he even has a REAL gender...i thnk he is a supernatural FORCE who manifests into the form of whatever creature he feels necessary.

The ONLY certainty about him is that he is AGAINST BOTH Heaven and Hell.

I just find it interesting: What other forces were ALSO against Heaven and Hell?

I can only think of TWO:

1) Greenworld

2) Urizen

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Destructive? None other than Kali so far.

However, he did appear in the form of a "mother nature" looking woman, when he appeared to Christopher's mother in that flashback.

Somehow, the Man of Miracles, i dont thnk he even has a REAL gender...i thnk he is a supernatural FORCE who manifests into the form of whatever creature he feels necessary.

The ONLY certainty about him is that he is AGAINST BOTH Heaven and Hell.

I just find it interesting: What other forces were ALSO against Heaven and Hell?

I can only think of TWO:

1) Greenworld

2) Urizen
Didn't he appear as woman because Chris's mom wanted him too? Just like how she wanted her son to be like how he was not before he died.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Takion
Didn't he appear as woman because Chris's mom wanted him too? Just like how she wanted her son to be like how he was not before he died.

Not conciously.

Man of Miracles will appear in whatever form the viewer needs him to appear. The form of a woman I guess is what Christopher's mom NEEDED to see in order to trust.

He will make you see whatever you NEED to see, not want 2.

Milkie
Why is 2nd Age Spawn with Angela?

I see no reason wht he would need her help in anything...

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Milkie
Why is 2nd Age Spawn with Angela?

I see no reason wht he would need her help in anything...

Not even with Kali/Man of Miracles, against Greenworld itself, or against URIZEN? What the f**k?

And I doubt he'd be a match for Metatron as well.

bigbran
You mean Man of Miracles or Urizen? Sorry, i am unsure who you are referring to urizen! i wrote it in there. urizen takes it.

Lord Urizen
urizen! i wrote it in there. urizen takes it.

My bad, i thought you referring to me lol

Yeah, i agree. Urizen seems to be the most poweful and dangerous.

bigbran
My bad, i thought you referring to me lol

Yeah, i agree. Urizen seems to be the most poweful and dangerous. plus he cant die, and whose going to stop him, theyd almost have to team up.

Lord Urizen
plus he cant die, and whose going to stop him, theyd almost have to team up.

Not only can he NOT DIE...he can't be DESTROYED..PERIOD.

That means Omega Effect, Ultamate Nullifier, etc. will ahve no effect on him. Only way to truly defeat him is through containment.....Heaven and Hell needed to work together to initiate that the first time, then Greenworld needed to do so when he was weakened.

Mider
how is it that spawn destroyed a peace of him if he cant die or be destroyed or is it HIM exactly but parts of him can be harmed but not ever totally destroyed, anyway who is abdieal and reinus

bigbran
any way either mammon or urizen, because didnt mammon event necroplasum, and is revealed to be the most powerful forgotten one.and way more powerful than maleblgia could have dreamed of.
but urizen.

Milkie
Not even with Kali/Man of Miracles, against Greenworld itself, or against URIZEN? What the f**k?

And I doubt he'd be a match for Metatron as well.

Angela is not powerful at all compared to 2nd Age Spawn

she would just be in his way

bigbran
Okay SPAWNFANS ALIKE.....BATTLE ROYAL among these contenders....bloodlust is ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) 2nd Age Spawn with Angela (all her weapons available to her)

2) Zera

3) Mammon

4) Urizen (issues 95-99)

5) Kali (recent goddess of death and destruction)

6) Thamuz with Malebolgia

7) Abdiel (from Curse of the Spawn)

8) Reineus (Curse of the Spawn)

9) The Man of Miracles

10) Metatron (Angela series)

Who'd take this and why ? wheres diciple?

bigbran
Angela is not powerful at all compared to 2nd Age Spawn

she would just be in his way she did help with urizen and help or no help.

Milkie
she did help with urizen and help or no help.

She helped 1st Age Spawn not 2nd.

Mider
disciple looks cool with wings of heavenly fire, anyway, to many big players in this game in a way, who the hell can beat who, i also dont think mammon is more powerful then malbolgia but thats just my thoughts.

bigbran
disciple looks cool with wings of heavenly fire, anyway, to many big players in this game in a way, who the hell can beat who, i also dont think mammon is more powerful then malbolgia but thats just my thoughts. its been revealed... since they found out he was a forgoten one, but hey, lets wait and see.

bigbran
seriosly, thamuz is no good against urizen, at all.
heres some from wiki:
Thamuz appears to have to power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims and use his magic to place a glamour spell over other beings. He did this to Spawn by making low-level demons appear to him as though they were his entire Rogues Gallery. Being a high-level demon he would seemingly have the significant strength and defensive capabilites.
absolutley useless against urizen.

bigbran
seriosly, thamuz is no good against urizen, at all.
heres some from wiki:
Thamuz appears to have to power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims and use his magic to place a glamour spell over other beings. He did this to Spawn by making low-level demons appear to him as though they were his entire Rogues Gallery. Being a high-level demon he would seemingly have the significant strength and defensive capabilites.
absolutley useless against urizen. the only hope is strength.

Milkie
Are you talking to yourself... or are you Mider?

bigbran
yeah spawn used his powers to destroy a peice of urizen that was prob no bigger than half of a loony

Milkie
no expression

bigbran
Are you talking to yourself... or are you Mider? what?

Mider
hay milkie can you stop acting like a child for two seconds of your life?

bigbran
seriosly urizen wins.

Mider
if they all where smart they would gang up on urizen and take him out first by trapping him if thats even possible but he'd have to be weakend im guessing.

bigbran
hoopefully( yeh its tthe comic version)

Takion
There is so much terrible spelling and grammer errors I can't understand a single think you guys have said.

Lord Urizen
how is it that spawn destroyed a peace of him if he cant die or be destroyed or is it HIM exactly but parts of him can be harmed but not ever totally destroyed, anyway who is abdieal and reinus

Spawn did not destroy any piece of Urizen. HE used a necroplasmic blast to slow HARM Urizen...nothing of him was destroyed. Then Angela used her lance to summon heavenly/cosmic energy to again halt Urizen, while Spawn summoned Greenworld to open up Earth and trap Urizen within.

1) Abdiel- From Curse of the Spawn, supposed to have been God's most trusted and most powerful Angel who was sent to stop Al Simmons from becoming Spawn before it happened. He was disguised as a "Fallen Angel" in order to fit in with Hell, his mission was to slay Malebolgia and stop Al Simmons' transformation. However, as soon as he was about to kill Malebolgia (and he could have easily), there was a last minute decision from Heaven NOT to do so..to let it be. Abdiel was pissed, he went to Heaven to confront God....when he asked God if he was going by his will....God said "NO" and banished him back to Hell forever.

2) Reinius- A very powerful HellSpawn, maybe even more powerful than 2nd Age Spawn, who slaughtered the Greek Gods. He ate Hades AND Zeus, he hooked up with Medusa and became ruler of an alternate Universe.

And BTW MIDER, MAMMON is DEFINATELY more powerful than Malebolgia ever was. Mammon is the highest demon lord in Hell, the most powerful of the "Forgotten", he MOCKED Malebolgia in issue#100, and Malebolgia WHINED like a baby for him to "go away", Mammon even stated to Spawn is issue #89 that Malebolgia is a FLEA buzzing around his ear.

And ALSO...I 4GOT about Disciple.....ADD HIM TO THE BATTLE ROYAL !

Mider
does abdiel have a chance against urizen since she can kill immortals, why did she get sent to hell anyway?

Lord Urizen
does abdiel have a chance against urizen since she can kill immortals, why did she get sent to hell anyway?

1) Abdiel is a he. HE is a male angel. He can kill immortals like Malebolgia or Mammon. He cannot kill Urizen, because Urizen cannot be destroyed period.

Spawn issue #97- Angela asked Cogliostro, "How do we destroy him (Urizen)?"

Cogliostro in turn responded "You can't. NO ONE can. You can contain him, but he cannot be destroyed. He has been bound since before memory"

What does that mean? That NO ONE can. Not the devil, not God, and hence not Abdiel.

2) God sent Abdiel to Hell simply because he asked God whether or not he was abiding by his will. The narraration of that issue clearly stated, "Malebolgia knew Abdiel would get sent to Hell for even asking God that Question"

Isn't that such a loving and just God? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
1) Abdiel is a he. HE is a male angel. He can kill immortals like Malebolgia or Mammon. He cannot kill Urizen, because Urizen cannot be destroyed period.

Spawn issue #97- Angela asked Cogliostro, "How do we destroy him (Urizen)?"

Cogliostro in turn responded "You can't. NO ONE can. You can contain him, but he cannot be destroyed. He has been bound since before memory"

What does that mean? That NO ONE can. Not the devil, not God, and hence not Abdiel.

2) God sent Abdiel to Hell simply because he asked God whether or not he was abiding by his will. The narraration of that issue clearly stated, "Malebolgia knew Abdiel would get sent to Hell for even asking God that Question"

Isn't that such a loving and just God? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Why is God like that?

Lord Urizen
edit

Lord Urizen
Why is God like that?

Because Todd McFarlane is not trying to "pick" sides or be "preachy". Todd McFarlane himself is Athiest/Agnostic, and tries to tie in every religious/mythological aspect he can put into his work.

God is also portrayed EVEN WORSE in the DAWN series by Joseph Micheal Linsner.

The thing is i really don't want to get into a religious debate here, because It causes me to clash with debators like Juntai roll eyes (sarcastic)

However, I have to answer your question:

Todd McFarlane has stated that he wanted Heaven and Hell to be portrayed as extensive as possible. In Reality, God is not portrayed as an absolutely loving being....All 3 mainstream religions portray an angry, vengeful, jealous, and hypocritical God, as much as they portray him as just, loving, and mature.

This contradiction is what McFarlane wanted to capture in the Spawn series, which he CLEARLY HAS.....its plain and clear that Todd does not beleive Heaven/God to be truly good.

Greenworld for example is the neutral zone. EArth/the Universe wants no affairs with Heaven OR Hell.....according to Man of Miracles ,Spawn,and Greenworld itself, they are both equally immoral and dangerous.

I hope that answers most of your question. I really do not want to inspire a RELIGIOUS DEBATE in these forums.....so PLEASE JUNTAI..do not respond, cuz i wont answer you. wink

Takion
edit
Spawn artwork is getting terrible as well. sad

Lord Urizen
Spawn artwork is getting terrible as well. sad

Uhh...i am actually likin it a lot better now that Philip Tan is doing the work.

Takion
Uhh...i am actually likin it a lot better now that Philip Tan is doing the work.
You like what they did to the symbiote? Also I was watching closely Jake and Katie painting and when they turned around there was a lot of shit every where.

bigbran
Spawn did not destroy any piece of Urizen. HE used a necroplasmic blast to slow HARM Urizen...nothing of him was destroyed. Then Angela used her lance to summon heavenly/cosmic energy to again halt Urizen, while Spawn summoned Greenworld to open up Earth and trap Urizen within.

remeber when those kids had a peice of urizen in them and where about to kill that kid, spawn ripped a piece of urizen out of one and destroyed it, thats what mider is talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.