The Krueger Report

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Hi there! Welcome to the...KRUEGER REPORT!!

Hormones

Yes, Hormones. 97% of the KMC members in this forum are Perverted, Sex-Crazed, Sexy, Sex-Crazed, and...Sex-Crazed! Look at the Ahhh damnit thread made by Punkyhermy. And don't lie Punky, I knew you made the 'Ahhh' sound cause you were moaning!

Here a quote

I was just about to get up and head for a shower when my kid sister decides to slip inside, turn on the shower and close the door.

W.T.F?!

And now the water will be all cold by the time she's done-Punky

Then Mist or God Of KMC, Vinny made comments such as 'Slap her ass' and 'Turn the water on while she's in there'

You think thats NOT sex-crazed? Check out the sexual fantasy thread.

------------------

K.Diddy

K.Diddy, an infamous member, also quite energetic(Or should I just put 'Idiotic'?) and a total idiot. Even his sig annoys me.

-------------------

The Great Star Wars Purge

Sorgo and two good member were banned by Ushgarak. Bad Ushgarak, bad! Apparently, Sorgo put in a coded message we yet not encoded it yet. Heres my current translated message

'I am gay'

Wait. Ah damnit K.Diddy wrote in my paper again!

---------------------

Voice Broadcast

Watch it or die folks! Our first KMC voice broadcast is out by our Godly Member, Vinny Valentines!

---------------------

Vinny, Chuck Norris in disguise? Or a God?

Vinny Valentine, a member that was here for long time is idolized by many females. Don't lie Ladyluck, Lana, Lil Bitchness, or Wolfet, I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!

--------------------------

Vinny Fetish

People are accusing people that they have Vinny fetish which is total B.S! Vinny is god people!

That is my KRUEGER REPORT!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Agent Krueger

Voice Broadcast

Watch it or die folks! Our first KMC voice broadcast is out by our Godly Member, Vinny Valentines!

---------------------

Vinny, Chuck Norris in disguise? Or a God?

Vinny Valentine, a member that was here for long time is idolized by many females. Don't lie Ladyluck, Lana, Lil Bitchness, or Wolfet, I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!

--------------------------

Vinny Fetish

People are accusing people that they have Vinny fetish which is total B.S! Vinny is god people!

w00t

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
w00t Savor your glory for now, Vinny no expression

Agent Krueger

K.Diddy

K.Diddy, an infamous member, also quite energetic(Or should I just put 'Idiotic'?) and a total idiot. Even his sig annoys me.

-------------------

The Great Star Wars Purge

Sorgo and two good member were banned by Ushgarak. Bad Ushgarak, bad! Apparently, Sorgo put in a coded message we yet not encoded it yet. Heres my current translated message

'I am gay'

Wait. Ah damnit K.Diddy wrote in my paper again!

---------------------

Voice Broadcast

You forgot about this http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/w00t.gif

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Savor your glory for now, Vinny no expression

My glory has been running 2 months.

Spawn_Master
My glory has been running 2 months. Savor it, it will run out..soon..no expression ninja

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Savor it, it will run out..soon..no expression ninja

Nope

Lana
Vinny ain't god, and while he doesn't annoy me like he used to, I'd put him at nothing more than someone I talk to on occassion stick out tongue

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Lana
Vinny ain't god, and while he doesn't annoy me like he used to, I'd put him at nothing more than someone I talk to on occassion stick out tongue

Do Not Lie Lana! *Reads her mind...*.... BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE!

Vinny Valentine

I am so a god, come on. It's me.

God.

Lana
Do Not Lie Lana! *Reads her mind...*.... BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE!

You must be reading someone else's mind.

I am so a god, come on. It's me.

God.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, if you take my name, Vinny, then add God and Remove Vinny... What do you got?

Lana
Well, if you take my name, Vinny, then add God and Remove Vinny... What do you got?

A cheater.

Spawn_Master
Nope Damnit..no expression

Agent Krueger

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wrong. Krueger's mind reading NEVER mistakens!

NineCoronas
While Lana only occasionally talks to Vinny, she is not the center of the universe.

Vinny is. no expression

DarthSaboteur
wrong. Krueger's mind reading NEVER mistakens! Then what am I thinking right now?

NineCoronas
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Then what am I thinking right now? Potato Chips.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Potato Chips. Nope.

NineCoronas
Nope. What? Oh, I was thinking aloud.

no expression

Agent Krueger
Then what am I thinking right now?

you have 2 things in ur mind!

1) 'I am not Sorgo!'
2)'99 bottle beers!'

Lana
wrong. Krueger's mind reading NEVER mistakens!

Too bad, you're still wrong stick out tongue

While Lana only occasionally talks to Vinny, she is not the center of the universe.

Vinny is. no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really, I don't care if people are joking or serious, this whole "so and so is the most important person" stuff is really annoying. Quit the ego act, it's so irritating.

DarthSaboteur
What? Oh, I was thinking aloud.

no expression Uh huh, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
Too bad, you're still wrong stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really, I don't care if people are joking or serious, this whole "so and so is the most important person" stuff is really annoying. Quit the ego act, it's so irritating.

Oh really stick out tongue

Vinny Is the Sun.

The center of the universe!!!!

stick out tongue laughing out loud Jk.

NineCoronas
You know that asking them to quit won't work. erm

Lana
You know that asking them to quit won't work. erm

Doesn't mean I can't make my dislike of it known.

NineCoronas
Okay, and where did I imply or say that you couldn't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.