Magneto VS ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endgame
Just how tough is Magneto? Short of cosmics is there any hero/villian that he cant take? Has he ever stood toe to toe with Jugs? How about Doomsday? Feel free to post any thoughts.

He-guy88
i say the metal men big grin laughing big grin laughing

Psyquis52
Juggernaut has given Magneto a good run for his money before. He's proven to be more than enough once.

Apocalypse is a good match for Magneto

Obviously Charles Xavier

Superman would be a good fight for him.

Doomsday would definately be a bit much I think.

Martian Manhunter might give him a hard time.

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Juggernaut has given Magneto a good run for his money before. He's proven to be more than enough once.

Obviously Charles Xavier

Martian Manhunter might give him a hard time.

I agree and would like to add Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, Flash, Thor, Wonderman, Reed and Stark with some prep.

DigiMark007
Any of those people would own Mags. He's not cosmic....he's just close.

Apoc's a good match. Maybe Iron Man if he can negate the effect on his suit.

But Thor, Supes, GL, WW, those kinds of people are beyond him.

Psyquis52
Mayhaps the X-man would be a fair fight.

Perhaps even Holocaust.

Captain Atom might be a fun opponent (might).

Dr. Polaris (before he died)

Black Adam

Dolly Parton

Toad the Wet Sprocket

Keane

Mos Def

Ginger Rogers

Buster Keaton

What were we talking about?

UniOmni
Digi must not have read the Superman vs Magneto threads......Demi made a majority of us believers. Magneto can take a healthy 7/10 from Clark, as long as he has his shields up............

How does that make you DC drones feel?!! The supposed most powerful being on your Earth, gets dug in the guts by a mutant!! A mere mutant!

Thats gotta burn!!!

WW, as well. She has no biofield to prevent Erik from playing with her blood.

GL is simply more versatile, and can do anything his mind desires.

Thor beats Magneto, since his hammer can drain/negate the shield. Barring that however, Magneto has his number.

Magneto constantly gets underrated, since he's a mutant. But looking at his powerset, tells me he could be low-mid end herald level if he just had class 75 durability and stamina to match.

Validus
Captain Atom might be a fun opponent (might).

Magneto Vs Captain Atom would be very cool to see.

A.J
that would be good yeah but how about full god hercules lol

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
How does that make you DC drones feel?!! The supposed most powerful being on your Earth, gets dug in the guts by a mutant!! A mere mutant!
Thats gotta burn!!!
Does that mean he also beats Sentry? That sure would put a smile on my face. big grin

UniOmni
I don't like Sentry, so i'd hope so. Seeing as how Sentry's powerset seem to be based off light, he may be able to handle him somewhat. but if he lost to Sentry, i wouldn't be surprised. The way people were jobbing, even X-editors couldn't stop the momentum.

Soljer
Along the lines of what UniOmmi said: is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that more and more mutants are becomming near-cosmic level. Jean was first (ish), but that was because of the Phoenix, so we can excuse that. But Magneto and Iceman? Jesus they do some amazing stuff! Far too powerful for the title of "mere mutant."

King_Mungi
Guardian

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't like Sentry, so i'd hope so. Seeing as how Sentry's powerset seem to be based off light, he may be able to handle him somewhat. but if he lost to Sentry, i wouldn't be surprised. The way people were jobbing, even X-editors couldn't stop the momentum.
laughing out loud

I'd like to think if Chris Claremont ever got to pen that fight, Mags would win in 2 pages.

Big Sexy
Actually I like Sentry. Hes not that bad. His series and the new avengers are some of the best marvel is offering. And Yeah omega seems to be thrown around a lot. I wonder which writer is going to push the retard boundary and make wolverine omega.

Psyquis52
Sasquatch (a little tough for him)

Hulk (I don't care what you say, He would make for a good fight)

Dr. Doom (with prep)

Metallo (I don't know if the fight would be any good or not but it would be fun to watch at least)

Dr. Fate

Blackheart

Dr. Light (fun)

Mongul

Desparo

LL Cool J

Geoffrey Rush

The Mamas and the Papas

John Candy

and I've lost my train of thought again.

diabloman

Obviously Charles Xavier

Martian Manhunter might give him a hard time. magneto has already killed apoc.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman
magneto has already killed apoc.

Who cares? It's still a good fight.

Big Sexy
Whats funny about Apoc is you'd think a guy that spend that many years with celestial tech would be omega level.

UniOmni
I don't see why mutants can't be extremely powerful. Is there a rule thats being broken?

Magneto hopefully will become the definition of the Unified Field Theory. And i can't wait, cuz Superman Prime and Ion and WW with godwave will be next on the hitlist. Batmans safe tho.

diabloman
Who cares? It's still a good fight. i dont think it was a good fight. it didnt last verry long.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Whats funny about Apoc is you'd think a guy that spend that many years with celestial tech would be omega level.

You'd think he'd have a yacht too but does he have one? Noooooo!

He-guy88
aquaman takes this he can use his magic hand to take away mutations
so magneto has no powers

Validus
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yeah or at least not suck so much.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah or at least not suck so much.

yea im not the biggest apoco fan for that reasion

Psyquis52
Wolverine would give him a great fight.

He-guy88
Wolverine would give him a great fight.

witch one the adamention one or the one after magneto riped it from his body?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by He-guy88
witch one the adamention one or the one after magneto riped it from his body?

Doesn't matter. It's still a stupid thing to say.

He-guy88
Doesn't matter. It's still a stupid thing to say.

yea but i say the one with the bone claws loeses but has a better chance to win then the other one

well their the same guy but diff times and ah im gonna stop talking now

diabloman
Wolverine would give him a great fight. magneto almost killed wolvie once. and he could do it again of course.

Psyquis52
magneto almost killed wolvie once. and he could do it again of course.

It was a joke and I'm pleased to say that I'm delighted by the response. big grin

Tron
An obvious joke, I'm surprised you two didn't catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He-guy88
leach has a good shot as long as hes within 20 ft or so of mag

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Tron
An obvious joke, I'm surprised you two didn't catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank you Tron. smile

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by He-guy88
aquaman takes this he can use his magic hand to take away mutations
so magneto has no powers damn, you're obsessed with that hand. He prolly tried to whack off with it, and cut his dck off. but seriously, he's not the most powerful being in DC, he's just a fish with some powers.

Grimm22
Doom pwns Magneto like he's his bitc*

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
An obvious joke, I'm surprised you two didn't catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic) hahahaha i loved the joke laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom pwns Magneto like he's his bitc* magneto sends dooms ass a mile away

A.J
how about graviton

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
damn, you're obsessed with that hand. He prolly tried to whack off with it, and cut his dck off. but seriously, he's not the most powerful being in DC, he's just a fish with some powers.

i never said he was the most powerful im just saying he could do this

Lethal_Rise
I still need a link of what that hand can do?

He-guy88
I still need a link of what that hand can do?

ok hang on a min

He-guy88

Grimm22
magneto sends dooms ass a mile away

What the f**k?

Do you now anything about Doom?!?

A.J
It was a joke and I'm pleased to say that I'm delighted by the response. big grin hystericalhystericalhysterical

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
What the f**k?

Do you now anything about Doom?!? plenty

Lethal_Rise
doom is insane. he's an intellectual juggernaut. Doom would break magneto with prep, and sometimes w/o prep

diabloman
doom is insane. he's an intellectual juggernaut. Doom would break magneto with prep, and sometimes w/o prep magneto can control dooms body just like wolverines for example

tiakocom
magneto can control dooms body just like wolverines for example

not sure where u get that...mags cant control doom's armor they fought already and doom nulified that easily

Darth Martin
Dr.Doom enough said

Darth Martin
magneto can control dooms body just like wolverines for example

Like to see him try. LOL I mean man is a genius. I thought doom's armor was made out of some super plastic. But Doom has too many things over magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.