Blackbolt vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I think Blackbolt's scream beats Icemans conciousness

Psyquis52
I concur. BB should shatter Iceman and drive him nuts.

Milkie
"Waits for Iceman fanboys"

ST0RM SHAD0W
Iceman could freeze the air he sucks in before he screams.

General Kon-El
Milkie, i think we have a winner.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Iceman could freeze the air he sucks in before he screams.

I'm not sure that you're familiar with BB's powers.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm not sure that you're familiar with BB's powers.

I know its powered by electron energy.

But he has to breath before he speaks....unless he doesn't breath...

Anyways it just depends on whos faster to unleash their powers.

Psyquis52

Iceman is going to have to be pretty freaking quick because all BB has to do is slip out a word and he evens the playing field real quick.

But I suppose you're right. It is more or less a matter of speed.

Psyquis52
BTW I like your sig very much.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Psyquis52
BTW I like your sig very much.

Thank you.smile

Yours is cool too.

He-guy88
ill give it to bb i agree thats it is about who acts faster but i say bb does cause he talks its over

Psyquis52
Thank you.smile

Yours is cool too.

Thank you. Some cat named Thorinn made it.

Milkie

Wrong

A normal persons lungs are never completely empty of air. You don't have to breathe in every friggin time you want to say something.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Milkie
Wrong

A normal persons lungs are never completely empty of air. You don't have to breathe in every friggin time you want to say something.

Yes thats true, but its not always filled with enough air to form a sentence or scream in this case.

Plus what if he doesn't freeze him and instead turns to water or mist form.

Also would Black Bolt even be able to withstand a scream?

Psyquis52
Yes thats true, but its not always filled with enough air to form a sentence or scream in this case.

Plus what if he doesn't freeze him and instead turns to water.

Yes. BB can withstand a scream. The guy also has superhuman strength and durabiltiy to a point. His tuning fork allows him to channel the energy. Sides, it won't take a scream to win this. He won't need much air at all. It would only take a word. If you don't believe me then you need to see what he did to Apocalypse.

Milkie

Plus what if he doesn't freeze him and instead turns to water or mist form.

Yes it is. I don't about YOU but i surely can say about 2 or 3 sentences without taking a deep breath. Either way Black Bolt could mudder under is breath and Iceman is gone. Even if he is vapor he will be blown FAR away.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Milkie
Yes it is. I don't about YOU but i surely can say about 2 or 3 sentences without taking a deep breath. Either way Black Bolt could mudder under is breath and Iceman is gone. Even if he is vapor he will be blown FAR away.

Did you know Iceman can be in multiple places at once?

Milkie
Sure.

He loses still.

Good Night.

ST0RM SHAD0W
laughing

King KAM
blackbolt doesnt ever scream right away, actually he RARELY ever screams... ice man wins because he can just shut BB down right away.

Metalmanx
Hm...I'm not sure how Iceman can lose persay. Not saying directly that he can win, but I don't see how he can lose, given his power set. Could not Iceman just flash-freeze him? Freeze him on the molecular level? Seems like he has a lot at his disposal.

Accel
This is a little like Superman vs Flash- Black Bolt brings much more to the table, but what Iceman has can prove sufficient enough to win any way.

BB's scream would have no effect on Bobby (it would shatter him, but not to the point where he couldn't simply reform himself). If Black Bolt doesn't act quick, he could fall victim to the flash-freeze. But he could probably use his matter manipulation powers to pull a majority (maybe contain Iceman in a force-field).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.