wolverine vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
both of these 2 are great fighters but who takes this one ?

ST0RM SHAD0W
LMAO

The last 2 posts of the last Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread sums it up.

diabloman
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
LMAO

The last 2 posts of the last Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread sums it up. i made a new one cause they closed down the other one cause of the fights.

badabing
We all know this thread has been done to death. Please close this.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
We all know this thread has been done to death. Please close this. y close ? it went on forever the other thread so looks like people enjoy it big grin

A.J
yeah but now with a poll lol

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
yeah but now with a poll lol whats the difference putting a pole or not ?

diabloman
i still say wolvie takes this one

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
y close ? it went on forever the other thread so looks like people enjoy it big grin
It turns into bashing and after 675 pages the other thread solved nothing.

A.J
whats the difference putting a pole or not ? theres more a decisive winner with who peole reckon will win duh confused

badabing
The last thread had a poll and it didn't help. Spider-man was winning 221 to 155.

diabloman
It turns into bashing and after 675 pages the other thread solved nothing. well maybe this one will be different. see people are posting already big grin

badabing
well maybe this one will be different. see people are posting already big grin
That sounds good. Maybe we should help keep this thread in line. cool

A.J
hell yeah, im gonan help you to noobs stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
hell yeah, im gonan help you to noobs stick out tongue thanks for the assistance smile

ST0RM SHAD0W
It turns into bashing and after 675 pages the other thread solved nothing.

Except Spider-Man wins.

A.J
thanks for the assistance smile Aawwww seeing as you didnt try to insult me in anyway ill take back the noob remark big grin but if anyone gets out of line well......batman........need I say more wink

capt it up
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Except Spider-Man wins.
nope wolverine wins

He-guy88
i voted wolve but not sure if i realy want to pick him so someone give a good argument for me on both sides so i can see if i want to stick with my choice

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
Aawwww seeing as you didnt try to insult me in anyway ill take back the noob remark big grin but if anyone gets out of line well......batman........need I say more wink no need for me to put on here any insults about you. i already know what u are big grin

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by capt it up
nope wolverine wins

Yeah dude, Spider-Man wins.

Webs will have it over faster then a Astonishing X-Men issue.

A.J
no need for me to put on here any insults about you. i already know what u are big grin mad mad mad mad mad

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
mad mad mad mad mad

argueargueargueargue

A.J
argueargueargueargue mad mad mad bashbashbash

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
mad mad mad bashbashbash

2guns AJ

Metalmanx
nope wolverine wins

I have a VERY serious favor to ask of you. Actually a couple. You may choose whether to accept them or not, but I reccomend that you do. If you can't, well, I guess then you just can't.

First, when you respond to this, can you please, just this once, PLEASE type it out in complete sentences with correct spelling and grammar? Just once is all I ask. Capitalization, punctuation, etc. Please. It's not that hard. I know you can do it, since I'm sure you've had to write for school at some point.

Second. In this well-written response, can you please inform me as to EXACTLY, in as much detail as possible, how Wolverine can win against Spider-Man. I'm being completely serious.

I want to know how, given let's say...a New York City environment or a stadium-like arena, how Wolverine can defeat Spider-Man. Explain to me how his power set will allow him to win against an opponent who is FAAAARRR superior to him in almost every way.

Think of this as...a test. If you choose to accept it, kudos and more power to you. You will gain much respect in my eyes. If you do not, well then, I guess you're just not up to the challenge.

A.J
2guns AJ confused evil face chairnukeblowup

marvelprince
Spider-Man wins this. I have yet to see a plausible explanation explaining otherwise

nimrod009
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I want to know how, given let's say...a New York City environment or a stadium-like arena, how Wolverine can defeat Spider-Man. Explain to me how his power set will allow him to win against an opponent who is FAAAARRR superior to him in almost every way.

To be fair, I think most people are wising up now, especially looking at the current poll results. It's only his major fans that think Wolverine actually has a chance against Spiderman and they'll never be convinced otherwise.

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
confused evil face chairnukeblowup

gun_bandana AJ raygun rip AJ crybaby

KharmaDog
Originally posted by nimrod009
To be fair, I think most people are wising up now, especially looking at the current poll results. It's only his major fans that think Wolverine actually has a chance against Spiderman and they'll never be convinced otherwise.

Very true.

diabloman
wolvie wins

Soleran
Originally posted by nimrod009

thumb up

grey fox
I have a VERY serious favor to ask of you. Actually a couple. You may choose whether to accept them or not, but I reccomend that you do. If you can't, well, I guess then you just can't.

First, when you respond to this, can you please, just this once, PLEASE type it out in complete sentences with correct spelling and grammar? Just once is all I ask. Capitalization, punctuation, etc. Please. It's not that hard. I know you can do it, since I'm sure you've had to write for school at some point.

Second. In this well-written response, can you please inform me as to EXACTLY, in as much detail as possible, how Wolverine can win against Spider-Man. I'm being completely serious.

Think of this as...a test. If you choose to accept it, kudos and more power to you. You will gain much respect in my eyes. If you do not, well then, I guess you're just not up to the challenge.

Capt can actually spell quite impeccably , once when a few of us were taking the piss out of him (when he was 8888) he reverted to a Shakespearian style of 'speech' . It was well written and punctuate, i think capt is just to fast for his own good .

nimrod009
Originally posted by grey fox
Capt can actually spell quite impeccably , once when a few of us were taking the piss out of him (when he was 8888) he reverted to a Shakespearian style of 'speech' . It was well written and punctuate, i think capt is just to fast for his own good .

Capt it up and Wolverine8888 are the same person? I didn't know that. I really used to enjoy reading Wolverine8888's posts when I first signed up smile

diabloman
wolvie knocks out spidey

Sparkz
Wow that last thread got realy out of control...and what kind of stupid phrase is "sock" I can't see how that relates to multiple accounts...anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again...

capt it up
correct

badabing
Capt, I never knew that you were so versatile. smart
shifty

riceroost
Wolverine hits Spider-Man once and it's over.

KharmaDog

That just makes it even worse.

Soleran
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine hits Spider-Man once and it's over.

Which essentially would only happen if Spiderman let himsmile Fight in a city Spiderman 10/10, he controls the speed and mobility of the fight!

ST0RM SHAD0W

WTF?

laughing

Kinda like how Beavis sometimes blacks out and goes into long intelligent monologs.

capt it up

capt it up

riceroost
Originally posted by Soleran
Which essentially would only happen if Spiderman let himsmile Fight in a city Spiderman 10/10, he controls the speed and mobility of the fight! Despit the fact Wolverine has hit Spider-Man just about every time they've fought.

Spider-Man vs. Wolverine # 1 proved Spider-Man can't beat Wolverine. He has no viable way of doing damage to Wolverine.

And once again, Spider-Man is clearly not faster than Wolverine. He's more agile and has precog, but he is not faster. WvsS#1 hinted that Wolverine was faster and their fight in MK Spider-Man proved that in a full on burst of speed Spider-Man can not always avoid Wolverine.

A fight in a city would have no bearing on the outcome in this fight, other than the fact that it would allow Spider-Man to web-swing away from Wolverine in fear of his life.

Metalmanx

Metalmanx

riceroost
You shown me the scans of Wolverine moving exceptionally fast. Yes, he's fast. Faster than normal humans even. Even faster than normal humans????

He is shown moving a hell of a lot faster than anything human. He's moving so fast highly trained mercenaries can't track him by eyesight. He moves so fast 5 people can't see him move when he's standing 1 foot in front of them. Comparing Wolverine to humans, even saying he's much faster than the fastest human is severely understating his ability.

Here's another speed feat that actually hasn't been released yet.

In Wolverine Origins # 3 Nuke fires at Wolverine point blank with a Machine Gun and Wolverine casually backflips out of the way. Wolverine dodges gunfire again in the trees and toys with Nuke, moving back around and getting behind him before Nuke knows Wolverine has left the tree line.

Not only is he dodging machine gun fire, he's doing it to a super soldier. Nuke is listed as having superhuman speed and Wolverine can dodge his automatic weapon fire.

Dodging guns is a spidey feat. Dodging automatic fire is also a spidey feat. Dodging automatic weapon fire from a super soldier with superhuman speed and enhanced reflexes is at least good enough to hit Spider-Man.

Soleran
Even faster than normal humans????

He is shown moving a hell of a lot faster than anything human. He's moving so fast highly trained mercenaries can't track him by eyesight. He moves so fast 5 people can't see him move when he's standing 1 foot in front of them. Comparing Wolverine to humans, even saying he's much faster than the fastest human is severely understating his ability.

Why not batman tends to do things like that as wellsmile I am sure Wolverine is faster then normal humans however the element of surprise adds to the speed as well.................

riceroost
Why not batman tends to do things like that as wellsmile I am sure Wolverine is faster then normal humans however the element of surprise adds to the speed as well................. Batman pulling feats like that are stupid and BS. Wolverine doing it make sense because he has enhanced speed.

The element of durprise does not explain Wolverine pulling crazy speed feats when he is standing 2 feet in front of the people who are pointing guns at him.

It does not explain Wolverine dodging gunfire at point blank range from people with super speed.

Wolverine having crazy enhanced speed at least on par with Spidey is the only thing that explains these feats. Except Wolverine does it on pure speed, while Spidey does it with agility and precog.

Soleran
Batman pulling feats like that are stupid and BS. Wolverine doing it make sense because he has enhanced speed.

The element of durprise does not explain Wolverine pulling crazy speed feats when he is standing 2 feet in front of the people who are pointing guns at him.

It does not explain Wolverine dodging gunfire at point blank range from people with super speed.

Wolverine having crazy enhanced speed at least on par with Spidey is the only thing that explains these feats. Except Wolverine does it on pure speed, while Spidey does it with agility and precog.

Wolverine only recently has had enhanced speed in the handbooks! Also Wolverine is so fast DD judo chopped him in! The only thing that explains these types of feats is creative writing and not so much the absolute powersetssmile How in the hell can Wolverine be faster then Spiderman if he is less agile, isn't as powerful (tricky here with the term power.)

Spiderman's best showings has him dancing all over Wolverine and using his ability to keep distance and webshooters for the win.

Wolverine is fast enough to dodge lasers as well, yet Scott hits him damn near everytime! Is Wolverine faster then a laser, NO its just how the writer wants to portray him in that scene.

Sparkz
Despit the fact Wolverine has hit Spider-Man just about every time they've fought.

Spider-Man vs. Wolverine # 1 proved Spider-Man can't beat Wolverine. He has no viable way of doing damage to Wolverine.

And once again, Spider-Man is clearly not faster than Wolverine. He's more agile and has precog, but he is not faster. WvsS#1 hinted that Wolverine was faster and their fight in MK Spider-Man proved that in a full on burst of speed Spider-Man can not always avoid Wolverine.

A fight in a city would have no bearing on the outcome in this fight, other than the fact that it would allow Spider-Man to web-swing away from Wolverine in fear of his life.

You actuly belive wolverine is faster than Spider-man? just from that fight...that dosent prove he's faster than spider-man that just prooves he was able to stab him. I suppose if we went by your logic because spider-man was able to web logan to the wall in that fight also that would also make Spider-man faster than logan. And after spider-man webbed Logan that fight should have been over anyway, just look at how he was webbed , he wouldnt have been able to cut himself free, and he sure as hell can't use physical force to break the webbing. Its also safe to assume that because it was a training session the fighters weren't actuly going all out except for Logan, lets face it if he wasnt he wouldn't have used his claws against spider-man except maybe for cutting through his webbing, so Wolverine took advantage of that...which i suppose could also show why he is a far superior taction.

As for your talk about the city this would give spider-man a huge advantage once he can web swing he has much more speed mobility and a much wider range of attacks.

Sam Z
21:4
Spidey's winningbig grin

riceroost
Wolverine only recently has had enhanced speed in the handbooks!
Wolverine has had enhanced speed since Hulk # 181. You know, his first appearance. The current hanbook power charts actually list him as having normal speed, so I'm not sure what your talking about. Only the Marvel Legends Action Figures power charts list him as having level 3 "Enhanced Speed". It's the older handbooks that mention his enhanced speed and reflexes. Go back and click on Capt's links to the older hanbooks and stop being so obstinate.

Also Wolverine is so fast DD judo chopped him in!
DD chopped Wolverine in a story written by Garth Ennis. Garth Ennis hates Wolverine and writes him like a retarded 12 year old in need of some Ridalin. It's funny that you mention that issue because in that issue Spider-Man grabs Logan from behind and WOLVERINE BACKFLIPS AND DROPKICKS SPIDER-MAN IN THE CHEST!!!!!! He also blows past Spider-Man's attempts to web him to a wall, proving once again Spider-Man's webbing wont save him from Wolverine.

How in the hell can Wolverine be faster then Spiderman if he is less agile? Did you honestly ask that question? Agility has nothing to do with Speed. Agility helps your manueverability, not your speed. Spider-Man is more agile than Wolverine. It's the only reason (combined with precog) that Spider-Man is able to dodge stuff like Wolverine trying to stab him. Yet even this hasn't saved Spider-Man in the past. How is Wolverine hitting Spider-Man, unless he's as fast, or faster? The only answer is Wolverine has to be as fast as Spider-Man.

Spiderman's best showings has him dancing all over Wolverine and using his ability to keep distance and webshooters for the win. ?????? When did that happen? Spider-Man has never danced all over Wolverine. He has got knocked on his ass 2 or 3 times, had adamantium shoved in his throat while Wolverine bitched him out in Spidey vs Wolvy # 1, and got stabbed in the gut after a 4 panel fight at Avengers Tower. Wolverine also killed Spider-Man in the What if... Inferno stories.

Wolverine is fast enough to dodge lasers as well, yet Scott hits him damn near everytime! Is Wolverine faster then a laser, NO its just how the writer wants to portray him in that scene. You fail to realize that Scott's blasts can be as large as a house. Spider-Man and Wolverine dodge bullets and lasers by inches. Dodging something moving at the speed of light, that is also the size of a house is a lot harder than dodging a bullet from a 9 mm. Use common sense. Wolverine does not always get hit by Scott anyway. He has dodged Scott's blast more than once, even when the blast came from BEHIND him. He has also dodged Havok's blast more than once. Wolverine dodges lasers like every 10 issues, being written by any writer you can think of, so YES he can dodge lasers. He even dodges machine guns fired by people with Superspeed, as you ignored in my last post.

riceroost
Originally posted by Sparkz
You actuly belive wolverine is faster than Spider-man? just from that fight...that dosent prove he's faster than spider-man that just prooves he was able to stab him.
Well it doesn't really matter if Logan is slower than Spider-Man if he can stab him every time they fight does it? I say Wolverine is at least as fast as Spider-Man because he has caught Spider-Man, decked him, kicked him, or slashed him just about every time they fought. Considering that Wolverine has put down Sabretooth in one strike, he will beat Spider-Man if he hits him once. Admitting Wolverine would slash Spider-Man (which he has done) is the same as admitting Spider-Man would lose.

If Spider-Man was so much faster than Wolverine he would never get hit. Since Wolverine hits Spider-Man every time they fight their speed must be a lot closer than Spidey fans think, especially since Spider-Man has alluded to the fact that Wolverine is as fast as he is.

I suppose if we went by your logic because spider-man was able to web logan to the wall in that fight also that would also make Spider-man faster than logan. And after spider-man webbed Logan that fight should have been over anyway, just look at how he was webbed , he wouldnt have been able to cut himself free, and he sure as hell can't use physical force to break the webbing. Spider-Man can web Wolverine for the same reason Wolverine can hit Spider-Man. They are about the same speed. The webbing is also a distance weapon, thus easier to hit an opponent like Wolverine who has to be within arms reach to hit you. It's pretty easy to shoot someone who is charging at you too. Even if they are faster than you. Use some common sense.

As far as the webbing goes, Wolverine has broken free of it using brute force before this issue. I also dont see why he couldn't have used his claws in that instance anyway.

Its also safe to assume that because it was a training session the fighters weren't actuly going all out except for Logan, lets face it if he wasnt he wouldn't have used his claws against spider-man except maybe for cutting through his webbing, so Wolverine took advantage of that...which i suppose could also show why he is a far superior taction.Spider-Man was obviously trying in that fight. If you train yourself at half speed you dont improve when the time to use your training arrives. Ask any athelete. Wolverine using his claws means nothing in this instance. Have you ever seen him not use his claws when training in the Danger Room? No, he just retracts them when he comes close to hitting someone. Just ask Nightcrawler. Wolverine does it to him many times.

Spider-Man was using webbing, super strength, and verbally PROVOKING Wolverine in this fight. Peter is not dumb enough to provoke Wolverine and not expect Wolverine to try and hurt him. He got stabbed because Wolverine ripped the webbing off, dove at Peter, and slashed him before Peter could get out of the way. Thus proving Wolverine is at least as fast as Spider-Man.

As for your talk about the city this would give spider-man a huge advantage once he can web swing he has much more speed mobility and a much wider range of attacks. swinging on a line does not make you faster, it makes you rely on gravity to get you somewhere. Webswinging is not going to help Spider-Man win this fight. It will help him run away. That's it. If Wolverine can cut the cape off of Storm when she flies at him full speed using no apparant effort, he will impale Spider-Man when he web swings at him. Storm flies a lot faster than Spider-Man web swings. Wolverine purposely cut only Storm's cape off, leaving her completely untouched. Comparing Spidey's web swinging speed to Storm's flight speed does not bode well fro Spider-Man, especially when you consider Wolverine wasn't even looking at Storm and pulled off the feat while standing with his arms crossed until she was right in front of him.

Sparkz
Well it doesn't really matter if Logan is slower than Spider-Man if he can stab him every time they fight does it? I say Wolverine is at least as fast as Spider-Man because he has caught Spider-Man, decked him, kicked him, or slashed him just about every time they fought. Considering that Wolverine has put down Sabretooth in one strike, he will beat Spider-Man if he hits him once. Admitting Wolverine would slash Spider-Man (which he has done) is the same as admitting Spider-Man would lose.

If Spider-Man was so much faster than Wolverine he would never get hit. Since Wolverine hits Spider-Man every time they fight their speed must be a lot closer than Spidey fans think, especially since Spider-Man has alluded to the fact that Wolverine is as fast as he is.

Also consider this Spider-man get hit in every1 of his fights by much slower opponents, why? because it makes the fight intresting. He's been hit by the likes of DD, Kingpin, Black Cat, Captain America...all of these are slower than Spider-man yet they hit him because the fights require it otherwise they'd just be plain boring. And just because wolverine could slash Spidey dosen't mean an instant win, he's been slashed before made a web bandage and carried on, granted it depends on how deep he's cut but just because wolverine could hit him dosen't mean he would beat him from that one hit.

Spider-Man can web Wolverine for the same reason Wolverine can hit Spider-Man. They are about the same speed. The webbing is also a distance weapon, thus easier to hit an opponent like Wolverine who has to be within arms reach to hit you. It's pretty easy to shoot someone who is charging at you too. Even if they are faster than you. Use some common sense.

As far as the webbing goes, Wolverine has broken free of it using brute force before this issue. I also dont see why he couldn't have used his claws in that instance anyway.

Ok I will use some common sense wolverine Lunged at spider-man while spider-man was in mid lunge himself so he couldnt have avoided Logan...So that dosen't proove wolverine was faster it prooves he was tactily smart enough to go for a blow at spider-man at the correct time.

Also the reason wolverine shouldnt have able to use his claws to get out of the webbing in that scene is because his arms were webbed up thus he couldnt move his claws and cut the webbing. And seeing as Spider-man can bareley break his own webbing Wolverine has no chance and if he does it just PIS.

Spider-Man was obviously trying in that fight. If you train yourself at half speed you dont improve when the time to use your training arrives. Ask any athelete. Wolverine using his claws means nothing in this instance. Have you ever seen him not use his claws when training in the Danger Room? No, he just retracts them when he comes close to hitting someone. Just ask Nightcrawler. Wolverine does it to him many times.

Spider-Man was using webbing, super strength, and verbally PROVOKING Wolverine in this fight. Peter is not dumb enough to provoke Wolverine and not expect Wolverine to try and hurt him. He got stabbed because Wolverine ripped the webbing off, dove at Peter, and slashed him before Peter could get out of the way. Thus proving Wolverine is at least as fast as Spider-Man.

i didn't say Spider-man was'nt trying I said he wasn't going all out. And he wasn't trying to improve his abilities they were in that session for teamwork practice. And Spidey probaly would be that stupid...its how he fights he always verbaly abbuses his opponents...and in a training session you wouldnt expect som1 to try and stab you even wolverine.

Soleran
Did you honestly ask that question? Agility has nothing to do with Speed. Agility helps your manueverability, not your speed. Spider-Man is more agile than Wolverine. It's the only reason (combined with precog) that Spider-Man is able to dodge stuff like Wolverine trying to stab him. Yet even this hasn't saved Spider-Man in the past. How is Wolverine hitting Spider-Man, unless he's as fast, or faster? The only answer is Wolverine has to be as fast as Spider-Man.

Yet you didn't finish my sentance there where I brought into the discussion, power. Spiderman is lighter and faster AND STRONGER! Hence the term power and speed from Spiderman should be exponentially greater then Wolverine.

capt it up
Not to point out the obvious or anything like that...but, by even responding to my previous post with this lackluster arguement, doesn't that mean that you DID ACCEPT my challenge and took part in it? Correct me if I'm wrong or missed something.

No just because I quoted what you had said does not in fact mean that I had in any way accept such a childish challenge.

Oh yea, and these feats are impressive. For someone of Wolverine's calibur. If Spidey had the same claws that Wolvie has then he could very easily perform these same feats even easier than Wolverine himself. If you disagree, I'd love to be corrected. .
Please proof Spiderman can in fact perform these feats easily. You my friend have yet to show any proof to what u have said.

Also, you may want to look into getting a new scanner. Seems you've had this "broken scanner" for close to, if not more than, a year now. Just a suggestion.

I got a new scanner, but it broke a few months back after my brother spill some coke on it. I do not have enough in come to pay for such an expensive item. I also had to pay for prom. So I am quite broke at the current moment.

Tank_6603
Spiderman wins

A.J
Cap dont argue this is why the other one was closed.

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J
Cap dont argue this is why the other one was closed.
you tell me not to argue when I am not even the person responiable for starting it

A.J

No he is not faster, spidey stated 'hes faster than me then said no ones faster than me and proceeded to kick his ass with speed, and strength the only thing worlvy had on him was his claws fear and his ability to not get knocked out.

I have the scan if you need to see it.

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J
Yes he is faster spidey stated 'hes faster than me then said no ones faster than me and proceeded to kck his ass with speed, and strength the only thing worlvy had on him was his claws fear and his ability to not get knocked out.
u clearly have never read that issue.

spiderman did not beat wolverine with strength or speed in that fight, hell spiderman was only able to hit wolverine becuase logan allowed him too.

A.J
you tell me not to argue when I am not even the person responiable for starting it Im not saying your responsible , but dont argue back your my frind so I dont wanna see you get in trouble hes not my freind so I dont give a shit.

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J
Im not saying your responsible , but dont argue back your my frind so I dont wanna see you get in trouble hes not my freind so I dont give a shit.
aight thanks.

A.J
Despit the fact Wolverine has hit Spider-Man just about every time they've fought.

Spidey has hit worlvy everytime aswell and more, especially in the graveyard fight.

Swanky-Tuna

spiderman did not beat wolverine with strength or speed in that fight, hell spiderman was only able to hit wolverine becuase logan allowed him too.
Wolverine only hit Spiderman because there wasn't a office window for Spidey to casually push him through.

A.J

spiderman did not beat wolverine with strength or speed in that fight, hell spiderman was only able to hit wolverine becuase logan allowed him too. Im not saying he won, but neither did worlvy either.

And no problem buddy.

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J

Spidey has hit worlvy everytime aswell and more, especially in the graveyard fight.
wolverine has hit spiderman every time as well

Metalmanx
Please proof Spiderman can in fact perform these feats easily. You my friend have yet to show any proof to what u have said.

I don't need proof. It's common sense. Do you need proof that the sky is blue or that humans need to breathe to survive? No. Spider-Man is Wolverine's superior in almost every phyiscal way, and then add precog. Give Spidey a pair of claws like Wolvie's and he could EASILY perform the same feats.

Seriously, how could he not?

capt it up
I don't need proof. It's common sense. Do you need proof that the sky is blue or that humans need to breathe to survive? No. Spider-Man is Wolverine's superior in almost every phyiscal way, and then add precog. Give Spidey a pair of claws like Wolvie's and he could EASILY perform the same feats.

Seriously, how could he not?
simple he not nearly as skilled, nor are his abilties much great then wolverines. if wolverines struggles with a feat so will spiderman.

please proof spiderman can DO THESE FEATS EASILIY.

riceroost
Originally posted by A.J
Spidey has hit worlvy everytime aswell and more, especially in the graveyard fight. Snort!!

Dont bring up the graveyard fight, for your own sake.

Spider-Man: "Wolverine will kill me, I bash away WITH EVERYTHING I'VE GOT."

"I'm hitting him hard enough to wreck cars, BUT I CAN'T GET HIM TO STOP SMILING."

"I HAVE GIVEN HIM EVERYTHING I'VE GOT, but He just KEEPS ON COMING."

Spider-Man not only hit Wolverine in the graveyard fight, but hit him as hard as he could for as long as he could and could not put Wolverine down. In fact Wolverine laughed at Spider-Man's attempts to put him down.

Graveyard fight proves Spider-Man is incapable of beating Logan because he can't hurt him.

Metalmanx
simple he not nearly as skilled, nor are his abilties much great then wolverines. if wolverines struggles with a feat so will spiderman.

please proof spiderman can DO THESE FEATS EASILIY.

Did you not read my previous post? I don't need proof. The proof is in the comics. Spider-Man is far superior to Wolverine in almost every physical way. He can react faster, he can move faster, and can move more efficiently because of that. If Spidey had the same claws, he could perform Wolvie's feats even easier than Wolverine. It's no crazy, wild theory. It makes absolute perfect sense.

Common sense is what we like to call it.

riceroost
Originally posted by A.J
Im not saying he won, but neither did worlvy either. Wolverine ended that fight sitting on Spider-Man's chest, with a handful of claws poised to slide up into Spider-Man's braincase.

I'd say it's pretty obvious to anyone who read the comic that Wolverine won the fight.

capt it up
Did you not read my previous post? I don't need proof. The proof is in the comics. Spider-Man is far superior to Wolverine in almost every physical way. He can react faster, he can move faster, and can move more efficiently because of that. If Spidey had the same claws, he could perform Wolvie's feats even easier than Wolverine. It's no crazy, wild theory. It makes absolute perfect sense.

Common sense is what we like to call it.
again he is not much faster then spiderman and that is my piont. also no he would no preform the same feats even as fast or as well due to the fact his skill level is leagues below wolverines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.