popeye vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
no prep takes place in new york,
popeye gets a spare can of spinach incase of emergency who win cool

btw ims erious with this so please take seriousley wink

Psyquis52
Cage can take a whole lot of damage and he's a whole lot meaner.

I'm not sure. I think Popeye has superior strength and speed but Cage may put him down anyway.

Just to be safe Popeye wins 6/10

A.J
i think this is a good fight what is cages strength level what class is he

Psyquis52
I believe he's just above Spiderman's level. It's not an incredible amount but that's not his specialty anyway.

A.J
what is his speciolalitly and is his speciol watever better than pops

grey fox
Popeye hit's Cage so hard he turns into a cage , a person and a gangster.

King KAM
Heres the thing about cage....He is a helluva lot stronger, and dangerous than people give him, the man crushes THICK steel doors like its nothing, falls from over 100 feet, and shreds through airplanes like they are tin foil, and he is a great fighter, and nowhere near slow.

cage wins 10/10

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Popeye hit's Cage so hard he turns into three 1930's style black people (with red lips loin clothes the whole dealy)

DONT yell at me , i'm only emulating popeyes humour style..... edit the post...... please

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
edit the post...... please

Edited

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Edited great..... sorry that joke might have been taken more harshly by someone else and i didnt want people to think you are a bad guy, because i actually like you. and dont want to have to curse people out for you

A.J
well any ideas, i would have responded sooner but i fell asleep at the pc lol

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Cage can take a whole lot of damage and he's a whole lot meaner.

The same could be said of Bluto.

I think Luke'd give Popeye a good brawl, but in the end Popeye would just be too much for him. He's just too unpredictable. However, since Cage is not a "palooka" and is "on the up and square," they would end up drinking buddies.

(By the by, the lst thing you want to do if a post disturbs you is quote it. Now even after he's changed it, your quote preserves the problematic material.)

A.J
I was thinking that lol

The Fake Macoy
To be honest, I think that Popeye is a fair bit more powerful than Cage if he's taken seriously. Not only does popeye have at least equal strength, but his agility and speed are far greater as well.

Grimm22
Popeye pwns stick out tongue

Soljer
Popeye, and very very often.

Even without Spinach.

guy222
Originally posted by A.J
no prep takes place in new york,
popeye gets a spare can of spinach incase of emergency who win cool

btw ims erious with this so please take seriousley wink

spinach ftw...but wait...powerman is tougher than t'challa...steel armbar on popeye for the ultimate win laughing out loud

The Fake Macoy
Popeye > Luke Cage. Popeye has speed, strength, and matter transmutation feats that are far above anything Cage can do. You only wish I was joking.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Popeye > Luke Cage. Popeye has speed, strength, and matter transmutation feats that are far above anything Cage can do. You only wish I was joking. Quoted for truth. yes

LORDSIDIOUS01
No amount of spinach can help Popeye.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
No amount of spinach can help Popeye.

Preach, my friend. Steel armbar hurts Popeye. Help eek! Olive Oil save him

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Preach, my friend. Steel armbar hurts Popeye. Help eek! Olive Oil save him crazy

tkitna
Popeye speedblitzes Cage for the win

charlemagne9746
Technically...Popeye could one shot pretty much anybody. His feats are as ridiculous as pre-crisis Superman. In one cartoon episode...he closed a deep gorge in the earth's surface simply by grabbing both rims of the gorge...and closing the gap. Hulk couldn't even do that..lol.

illadelph12
Popeye.

He'd punch Luke Cage into the Harlem Globetrotters running a fast break.

Tactile Transmutation is no joke.

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
crazy

reading Hulk #106 smile

illadelph12
Bump

guy222
popeye easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.