Giant Flies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Giant Flies are attacking New York City!

Out of New York's regular protectors, who smashes the most bugs?

1. Spiderman
2. Daredevil
3. Cloak
4. Darkhawk
5. Speedball (I believe he lives in New York but if he doesn't then you can shaddup)
6. Dagger
7. Spiderwoman - Jessica Drew (shaddup)
8. Wolverine (shaddup)
9. Cage (shaddup)
10. Captain America - and he really does live in New York.

I included most of the Avengers because their base is in New York. I didn't include any of the FF because they're too powerful.

There will also be a villain's list later.

Psyquis52
Villains competing...

1. Venom
2. Dr. Octopus
3. Sandman
4. Vulture
5. Stilt Man
6. Kraven
7. Bullseye
8. Crossbones
9. Sabertooth
10. Jigsaw

grey fox
Bullseye for the villains and Cloak for the Hero's.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullseye for the villains and Cloak for the Hero's.

Fair enough...I say Speedball for the heroes and Sandman for the villains.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Fair enough...I say Speedball for the heroes and Sandman for the villains.

How , i can understand Speedball bouncing in between each fly . But Sandman ?

Bullseye should get the win , because he could kill the flies with relative ease, blowing holes in them precisely (Giant or not flies are a pain in the ass to hit)

Cloak should win for the heres simply because he could absorb them all into the Dark dimension , it's a never ending void so he should be able to get most of them within a short time.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
How , i can understand Speedball bouncing in between each fly . But Sandman.

Bullseye should get the win , because he could kill the flies with relative ease, blowing holes in them precisely (Giant or not flies are a pain in the ass to hit)

Cloak should win for the heres simply because he could absorb them all into the Dark dimension , it's a never ending void so he should be able to get most of them within a short time.

Okay I'll be honest. I thought Bullseye would get it too, but I didn't want to be a follower. My second thought was Crossbones but I didn't want to have to explain that because I figured anybody who would question that was appearantly unfamiliar with Crossbones. I chose Sandman because I have a sense of humor and because it's my thread so I can do what I want. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Maybe Cap. That shield can squash a lot.

Bullseye and Sandman for the villians. Sandman's a beast when he needs to be and isn't written dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.