X3:Brotherhood Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
ok, i just thought it would be fun to make a list of all the characters we could identify/approximate in Magneto's Brotherhood in X3. I'll start-
Callisto
Psylocke
Quills
Juggernaut
Mystique
Maddrox
Blob
Amphibious
Random
Spyke
Arclight
Tusk
Ruckus
Pyro

Britrogue
Phat
Little Phat

BILLYBILLYBOB
btw JUGGERNAUT is not a mutant...
ohh in the movie he is...

another point in favour of moviesucking! smile

Martinus
Psylocke should have played a better part in the movie! And should have been a very hot japanese actress. Like rougue, she is the hottest xmen in every comic, and in the movie is this ugly and sad girl. Thats why they turned her into a homo sapiens!

stacy_x
you forgot stacy - and callisto.

J-Unit
First of all Psylocke Aint in the movie. Brett told in an interview that the girl looks like Psylocke and that she ojly had different powers (BEATS ME) And i got a bit dissapointed over the Juggernaut is a mutant thing, how could they turn him to an mutant, he was a god damn pure blood!

mad

Ritoshi
Originally posted by J-Unit
First of all Psylocke Aint in the movie. Brett told in an interview that the girl looks like Psylocke and that she ojly had different powers (BEATS ME) And i got a bit dissapointed over the Juggernaut is a mutant thing, how could they turn him to an mutant, he was a god damn pure blood!

mad In xmen evolution they made him a mutant as well. Well in the movie that I didn't see yet it would be hard to do the crystal thing since everyone had no screen time to explain eek!

Darth Jello
that was arclight, not stacy, and i did mention callisto. Psylocke was listed as such on official credits.
Random was the guy who fought wolverine with the gelatinous arms, amphibious was the green guy who clung to walls with the weird film, Tusk was the guy with the horny skin who got hit with the cure, and Ruckus was the guy who belched fire and energy, unless i'm wrong, Barrage was in there too.

FistOfThe North
i hope this is the "last" movie.

Jimmy Buggs
darth jello i thought random turns his arms into guns

allofyousuckkk
ummm....we should put the powers of the ppl next to them....u know, for those of us who don't know them(doenst' include me) *shifty eyes*

The Pict
Spyke a real charater?? isn't he X men evolution exclusive. Plus blob doesn't have a shrinking power so i think that was a randomly thought up mutant

thorncrawler

mad

juggs had an x-factor it was/is dormant but he has an x-factor.

so he technically/biologically he is a muttie

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Jello
ok, i just thought it would be fun to make a list of all the characters we could identify/approximate in Magneto's Brotherhood in X3. I'll start-
Callisto
Psylocke
Quills
Juggernaut
Mystique
Maddrox
Blob
Amphibious
Random
Spyke
Arclight
Tusk
Ruckus
Pyro

That was not Blob, like Britrogue said it was Phat/Little Phat.

InnerRise

mad
That was Psylocke in the movie. Bret just didn't give her the powers that we know her to have. He just gave her the power to blend into other things, like the wall when she came forward when the 2 doctors were running away at the end and asked "where do you think you're going?"

Psylocke was also listed in the end credits.

is it comprehensible....

ThePrincessBee
Not that my opinion counts, but i actually liked the movie. embarrasment

LanceWindu
Anyways, let's not forget to mention Multiple Man.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
darth jello i thought random turns his arms into guns

Nope. Random's basically just a malleable ball of protoplasm created by sinister who can counteract mutant powers.

Also, i mention multiple man, I just called him Madrox cause it's less of a mouthful.

thorncrawler
yeah jamie madrox is multiple man and jamie madrox is multiple man and jamie madrox is multiple man and jamie madrox is multiple man and jamie madrox is multiple man well yeah you get the idea

True Fox
Is it just me or was Kitty Pride totally hot.

thorncrawler
she was sexy as f*ck

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Kitty Pryde is a kid,girlie..bleah..

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Originally posted by Martinus
Psylocke should have played a better part in the movie! And should have been a very hot japanese actress. Like rougue, she is the hottest xmen in every comic, and in the movie is this ugly and sad girl. Thats why they turned her into a homo sapiens!

I agree totally,man!
Psylocke is a great mutant and deserves to have a better role. sad

Icicle
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Kitty Pryde is a kid,girlie..bleah..

I'm not sure about Kitty, but the actor is 19

The Pict
Kitty was the hottest of the girls in the movie.Yum!

Shalimar_fox
spyke you mean like the black male spyke. wow him and psylock evil what was they thinking

Lighthammer
Pict an Crawler, I agree with you that she is, in the worlds of Wayne Campell, Scwhing!

The Pict
I am quite partial to Ms Pryde, though. I hope ellen phage is in the next
film, if there is one.
i would have liked sabretooth to return to the brotherhood in the movie

Shalimar_fox
i just beat the game and old saber is still kicken it

The Pict
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
i just beat the game and old saber is still kicken it

Sorry, Which game?

NiņoArņia
kitty pryde lookd like she was 12 blink

The Pict

Lighthammer
Shes actually 19.

Lighthammer
Pict I gget what your saying. We have the feeling for her in that Colossus Peter Rasputin way

The Pict
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Pict I gget what your saying. We have the feeling for her in that Colossus Peter Rasputin way

Yep,
I really don't like Colossus plus he dumped her for some alien healer a few years back

Lighthammer
Yeah but that was long ago. Their back together lsat i checked. Aftered he died then got ressurected, they got back together.

The Pict
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Yeah but that was long ago. Their back together lsat i checked. Aftered he died then got ressurected, they got back together.

You're right yeah There were tears when I read that Issue of Astonishing x men, and not tears of joy...............

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by The Pict
Sorry, Which game? x3
well wolive die kill him but it won't hold him for long and he kill deathstrike once more.i think it was an bad idea to link x2 and x3 into and game.i mean it dose not make sense with some of stuff in the game and in the movie.such as master mold

The Pict
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
x3
well wolive die kill him but it won't hold him for long and he kill deathstrike once more.i think it was an bad idea to link x2 and x3 into and game.i mean it dose not make sense with some of stuff in the game and in the movie.such as master mold

seems a top game i'll have to buy it when i get paid next ( 3 long weeks away sad )

Fiann@
Originally posted by BILLYBILLYBOB
btw JUGGERNAUT is not a mutant...
ohh in the movie he is...

another point in favour of moviesucking! smile roll eyes (sarcastic) Because the storyline where he got his powers from a Ancient Egyptian gem or whatever would have gone down so well with the non-fanboy audience.

Prehaps we should take out little fanboy hats off and realise that *shock horror* movies aren't the same as comics. shocking

White Reeper
well he has powers u cant stop him once he gets going and if he was not then how did the little boy take his power if he was not?

Fiann@
What? confused

The Pict
Originally posted by White Reeper
well he has powers u cant stop him once he gets going and if he was not then how did the little boy take his power if he was not?

BECAUSE LEECH CAN TAKE ANY POWERS!!!!!

zslick
DUDE how can you forget magnetos own son quicksilver??

Myth
Who was throwing bone spikes into Wolverine?

InnerRise
Umm......Spyke.

is it comprehensible.....

Kal875
I don't know if you guys got this one but Omega Red was in there

Kal875
Wait, did someone mention QuickSilver was in there?
Originally posted by Myth
Who was throwing bone spikes into Wolverine?
And the guy throwing the spikes was aparently Omega Red

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kal875
I don't know if you guys got this one but Omega Red was in there Originally posted by Kal875
Wait, was Q.S. in there?

And the guy throwing the spikes was aparently Omega Red

No double posting. Especially when they include the same information.

And no, the person throwing the SPIKES was SPYKES.

zslick
whoa kal87 omega red was not in there for one thing omega doesnt throw spikes out of his hands its more like tentacles. plus hes white russain with blonde hair and looks more like a machine i dont know who told you that was omega red but it wasnt plus omega cant die he only can be frozen thats it! also quicksliver should of been in it!!

Kal875
I did not mean to double post, sorry, when I went back to add to it, it said I was too late and couldnt edit it. My apoligies.

I thought spike was the dude who kad the Spikes coming out of his face, the one who killed the lady.

zslick in the credits it did say there was an "Omega Red Kid"
I have the 411 on Omega red (yes it did say Kid at the end), and how he dies and stuff, I only say it's him because on the Credit's it said there was one and he's the closest guy I can thnk of.

I'll try to find a clip of the credits to show you

Myth

I thought spike was the dude who kad the Spikes coming out of his face, the one who killed the lady.

That was Quill.

Thanks for the name InnerRise. My friend claimed that it was Marrow (didn't believe me for some reason that Marrow is a girl).

Kal875
Was Spike Black? (no offence to anyone, I'm just asking)

The Pict
Was Spike Black? (no offence to anyone, I'm just asking)

yes he was

Flammable Fun
Marrow is a Morlock, she wouldn't join the brotherhood. Plus she's a girl.

Strange that Blob and Avalanche weren't in any of the movies. Same with Gambit, Havoc, and a few other guys who I'm trying to remember.

And was Callisto even in the comics? I don't remember her.

The Pict
Originally posted by Flammable Fun

Strange that Blob and Avalanche weren't in any of the movies. Same with Gambit, Havoc, and a few other guys who I'm trying to remember.

And was Callisto even in the comics? I don't remember her.

yep, she was the leader of the morlocks. I don't think she had super speed as a power though.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
They expetimented with Callisto in the movie.Added her powers that she didn't even have in comics..

Flammable Fun
Marrow pretty much had the same power as Spyke.

Callisto, in the movie, has super speed and the power to sense the powers and presences of other mutants.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Flammable Fun

And was Callisto even in the comics? I don't remember her. I heard that the fat guy who morphed into a small guy and sat down on the bench was the Blob.

The Pict
Originally posted by InnerRise
I heard that the fat guy who morphed into a small guy and sat down on the bench was the Blob.

on other threads people said he was big phat/small phat or something. Though i thought it was blob when i watched the movie.

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Callisto
Psylocke
Quills
Juggernaut
Mystique
Maddrox
Blob
Amphibious
Random
Spyke
Arclight
Tusk
Ruckus
Pyro

where was random?

zslick
hmm okay i guess i didnt see that i guess he was a kid then to realize it but the guy with steaks coming out of his arms i know for sure he wasnt omega red maybe spyke or someone who looks like him!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.