Anyone wants to swap houses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderer
Is anyone here interested in swapping houses/countries for a week or so? I live in South Africa, 5 minutes walk from the beach and half hour's walk to a large shopping mall.

Renamon
naaaah.... i love the country stick out tongue

debbiejo
why do you want to swap houses?????.........Kinda cool though.

Pandemoniac
Interesting, all ways wanted to visit South Africa. But hey, how is the neighbourhood there? I need my rest and I can barely get it living in my street.

PVS
my mom says there's alot of black people in africa

El_NINO
Originally posted by Wonderer
Is anyone here interested in swapping houses/countries for a week or so? I live in South Africa, 5 minutes walk from the beach and half hour's walk to a large shopping mall.

Did you get raised by lions?

Shakyamunison
Hey! Wonderer, do you think anyone will take you up on it.? wink

Pandemoniac
I got the time, I got the money, I got the need to put it all on the line

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
my mom says there's alot of black people in africa laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Wonderer

I live on a dangerous block where the criminals will shot you just for looking at them funny.

Wanna trade? no expression

Wonderer
My block is a little safer than that, but there are areas where it's just as bad as you describe.

How about we trade December this year for about 2 weeks?

Yup, where do you think I got my big beard and hunting instincts from?

Yes. 40 million black people and only 5 million white. I guess you Americans are used to a white majority and black minority, right? Are you a racist or sick patriot?

Our neighbourhood is quite peaceful here. Pandamoniac, where do you live?

Well, I have heard of people who do this kind of thing. There's a movie about this as well, House Swap, I think.

It's cool and free,well ok, you'll still have to pay the airplane ticket.

GCG
Originally posted by PVS
my mom says there's alot of black people in africa

Someone's been watching South Park. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
It would be winter there now.............We just got over winter and going into summer......

Post this in your Summer!! wink

Morgoths_Wrath
great idea we should switch houses forever! here's my house LOLZ

http://www.bordertobordermissions.com/images/photopage_TrailerHome_0000.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.