Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Carnage 1987
Was Wondering If Someone Can Tell Me Everythin Thing They Know About Carnage, I Wanna Know Everything smile

Drache53
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/carnage.html

Sam Z
Carnage killed his grandmother when was a child and burnt all bullies at school.
Last time I saw him he was toren apart by Sentry...

Carnage 1987
I heard he was made from a piece of vemon n spidermans blood????

Sam Z
Originally posted by Carnage 1987
I heard he was made from a piece of vemon n spidermans blood????

No, that's stupid non-canon ultimate universe. He is a "child" of Venom, he is an alien symbiote. And Kletus Cassidy is a serial killer who was a host of the symbiote.

Spideys Sister
I heard he was made from a piece of vemon n spidermans blood???? Ultimate ersion. You have to be specific. If you want the origanal 616 version or the lame ass Ultimate version, by far one of Benis' worst mistakes.

DBZ MAN
Yeah I didn't really like Ultimate Carnage much. Very bad use of technoblabel.

F_doomed
I am not gonna say it.....

You all know how i feel about this thread..

Anyways i will answer the question

Ulimate: Carange was created from the minute particles left it Ol Petey after bonding with venom he was the re-injected with a sample of the venom symbiote..and thus created carange...

Cartoon: in the abc cartoon Venom was in jail was then freed and let a part of him behind Cletus Cassidy was in the cell with him so the symbiote bonded...I also read somewhere Cletus has Cancer and the symbiote is the only thing keeping him alive...This however was Contradictied in Venom vs Carnage when he says he could live with out red (the symbiote). Thats kinda the comic one too....
Some links that remined me of this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t393244.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t304364.html

See them

doctorstrongbad
You should check out Maximum Carnage. That arc explains him and shows off his abilities.

Dan-El
Let's stay away from the cartoon, it's full of inaccuracies. The cartoon also had John Jameson bring the alien suit with him.

The black suit came from the Secret Wars (#8 specifically). Later, Venom had an offspring (symbiotes are asexual). This offspring bonded to Cletus Kassidy (Cassidy?), a homocidal maniac, and they became Carnage.
Eddie is the one that has cancer. That's why he was going to commit suicide in the church, when the black symbiote bonded with him.
Carnage is presumed dead at the time, since the Sentry ripped him in half. ****ing Bendis...
But I have to say, the whole Carnage thing was alright until that end where Pete had to fight his "Father". Ultimate Clone Saga starts in a month or so...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
Let's stay away from the cartoon, it's full of inaccuracies. The cartoon also had John Jameson bring the alien suit with him.

The black suit came from the Secret Wars (#8 specifically). Later, Venom had an offspring (symbiotes are asexual). This offspring bonded to Cletus Kassidy (Cassidy?), a homocidal maniac, and they became Carnage.
Eddie is the one that has cancer. That's why he was going to commit suicide in the church, when the black symbiote bonded with him.
Carnage is presumed dead at the time, since the Sentry ripped him in half. ****ing Bendis...
But I have to say, the whole Carnage thing was alright until that end where Pete had to fight his "Father". Ultimate Clone Saga starts in a month or so...

Actuly the reason Brock was in the churchwanting to commit suicide was because Spidey ruined his life by prooving his story wrong. The cancer was only introduced recently.

And their making an ultimate clone saga??

Dan-El
Originally posted by Sparkz
Actuly the reason Brock was in the churchwanting to commit suicide was because Spidey ruined his life by prooving his story wrong. The cancer was only introduced recently.

And their making an ultimate clone saga??
Well yeah, but when they add shit in or retcon, I tend to keep the history bundled together. So, in my mind, Eddie went to the church because EVERYTHING was going wrong.

And yes, ultimate clone saga is underway. Bendis said there'd be none, but of course he said the same about Venom and Carnage. Marvel has a screen shot of one of the covers, with a chick that wears a costume that is red, but with the symbiote spider on it.

Dan-El

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
Well yeah, but when they add shit in or retcon, I tend to keep the history bundled together. So, in my mind, Eddie went to the church because EVERYTHING was going wrong.

And yes, ultimate clone saga is underway. Bendis said there'd be none, but of course he said the same about Venom and Carnage. Marvel has a screen shot of one of the covers, with a chick that wears a costume that is red, but with the symbiote spider on it.

Lol I rember that big hype about ultimate Ben Reily who turned out to be some random black guy.

spiderman/venom
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Ultimate ersion. You have to be specific. If you want the origanal 616 version or the lame ass Ultimate version, by far one of Benis' worst mistakes.

yeah, his origin and the fact that he doesnt have a host sucks. He looks pretty sweet though.

thesithlord3
ne chance of cassidy makin an appearance in spiderman 3?? maybe give an impressioin of carnage in spiderman 4 like harry gave of him becomin the GG2 in spiderman 2

Ptr_Grifin
I think the reason he has a Spider-man type suit is because the writers wanted him to be an evil version of Spider-man. Thats why they picked a small actor like Topher Grace.

thesithlord3
i think personally that Thomas Hayden Church would make a bad ass venom. i think he'll be cool and all as the sandman, but he's got the body for venom in the comic books

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I think the reason he has a Spider-man type suit is because the writers wanted him to be an evil version of Spider-man. Thats why they picked a small actor like Topher Grace.

He is a great actor, plus he has been working out a lot for this role.

carnageandvenom
actually Cassidy did have cancer read the comic in which the sybiote jumps to the silver surfer, Cassidy is nearly dead but the sybiote eventually gets back to him before it can control the silver surfer

blind faith
Was Wondering If Someone Can Tell Me Everythin Thing They Know About Carnage, I Wanna Know Everything smile Here is a full explanation of Carnage's powers and abilities from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Spider-Man 2004:

Strength Level: Without his symbiote, Kasady possesses the normal human strength for a man of his age, height and build who engages in regular exercise, although his psycothic behaviour gives him some enhancement. When combined with his alien symbiote, he has demonstrated super-human strength at least twice that of Spider-Man and Venom combined. It is estimated that Carnage is able to lift approximately 50 tons.

Superhuman Powers: The original Venom "parent" symbiote bonded with its host at a clean juncture to the nervous system. By contrast, the symbiotic "other" that has merged with Kasady was at one stage joined at a much lower cellular level - bonding with the very blood cells of its host. This rendered it impossible for the authorities to remove the symbiote without killing the human within. It is not yet clear if the recently acquired replacement host is bonded at the same low level.

in any case, the symbiote grants its host enhanced strength and speed which are superior to those held by either Spider-Man or Venom, although it is not clear why this is the case. This may possibly be due to this particular spawn being incubated on earth, however it must be noted that the replacement host was not incubated on our planet, possibly implying a recent reduction in power.

Like Spider-Man and Venom, Carnage possesses the power to stick to walls, and to generate "swing lines" or "tendrils", which he uses for travel in a fashion similar to webbing. Like Venom, Carnage generates "snares" to trap and entangle foes, and projects elongated claws. In addition the Carnage symbiote also projects sharp bladed weapons such as axe blades, and sharp sword-like protrusions.

As can Venom, the Carnage symbiote is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition. However, the symbiote is vulnerable to both sonics (to a much lesser degree than its parent), and to heat-based attacks (to a much greater degree than its parent).

Special Skills: Kasady's symbiote can like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen using the costume's "chameleon" ability as camoflauge.

Carnage is able to deaden Spider-Man's spider-sense to a certain degree, though not neutralize it completely. The Carnage symbiote can apparently also block its parent symbiote's natural ability to track its own offspring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.