rp on x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stacy_x
Stacey X, Callisto, and Psylocke walks among the trees of hogwarts they searching for more members for the leader magneto.they were all girls and were 17.callisto x had her hair in a pony tail that came down to her breast and was the gps of the three"him they should be around here somewhere" she says looking around in the dark. stacy x looks around all she had to was clap her hands together and all the trees around them would fall she had short black hair, but callisto kept her from doing it.psylocke was sitting down picking at the leaves she was the fighter of the bunch she trained with everyone you could think of her ancestors had thailand in them and it showed a lot in her she had purple streaks in her hair.they had been there for a while now recurting members to join the brotherhood."you know i think that psylocke likes pyro" satcy says to callisto grinning. callisto looked at her "hmm i knew it i could sence it".

Eternal Turmoil
Wrong place for this. Go to one of the role playing forums and get permission to start this roleplay. smile

Arcane
plus its Arclight not stacy X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.