Should Bryan Singer remake X-3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
After the hate that this movie is getting (i liked it at the press screening but havnt seen the final cut yet) Should Bryan Singer make his own version of X-3. Will piss the actors off for sure but at least it will make fan's happy

roughrider
This film has just opened TODAY.

Jesus, get over it. It's done.

TheOnes2
I know, this is for the people who hated it.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by roughrider
This film has just opened TODAY.

Jesus, get over it. It's done.

No shit! People hate it when Lucas changes Star Wars, but they want a movie to be remade the same day it came out.

Darth Jello
not enough money or time. Maybe reshoot a couple of scenes and new scenes and then recut the movie?
I was most dissapointed by the lack of the original music and therefore lietmotif, but that's no one's fault cause the original composer died after X2

office jesus
Jesus. Stfu about it already. I thought the film was good actually.

Jason Horan
Well personally i thought the movie was great, flawed in parts but hey what movie isn't stick out tongue it was a great movie to end the trilogy on...just cant wait till number 4 wink

Xam
yo wtf man.are u effin serious,stfu,it was good,stop hating already

BakaXero
well it's out now... no point remaking it. the movie was fine (action scenes, costumes and special were marvelous) but the story was not exactly to my liking.

Fiann@
Not going to happen, ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Well personally i thought the movie was great, flawed in parts but hey what movie isn't stick out tongue it was a great movie to end the trilogy on...just cant wait till number 4 wink
This is contradictory.

You say it's a good ending to a trilogy and that you can't wait for X4.

You can't have it both ways you know.

Anyway, I liked the movie and no Singer shouldn't do a remake.

First of all, it just won't happen no matter what. It'd be insulting to Ratner and of course to the actors who think this movie serves the others well. They probably wouldn't all come back if any.

Plus Singer lost his chance and doesn't deserve the opportunity no matter how pleasing it would be to the fans of the movies.

is it comprehensible.....

rockycairns
The Film was good but definately the worst of the Trilogy

Neptune
Be serious. Remake X-3? They would never do that.

NoFate007
They'll never remake X3, but what they should do is make sure they get Singer for X4.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by InnerRise
This is contradictory.

What are you talking about? a trilogy is three, its is the ending of the x men trilogy, why can't they start on the next one, just like starwars has 2 trilogys? Did you see the end of the movie? They Are going to carry on the franchise for sure

crimsonphoenix
well i just saw the movie...action was great....but im kinda dissapointed that there wasnt a good story line..and there wasnt alot of character time on some of the characters....like rogue,scott and warren...but overall it was good...theres really no point in remaking this film...

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Neptune
Be serious. Remake X-3? They would never do that.

Well, to be fair, Superman Returns is technically a remake of Superman III

roughrider
Thought the story was fine, blending the Dark Phoenix storyline with the Cure one. I couple more shots here or there, some scenes that could have been a little longer, but Ratner pulled it together on the whole. Think it has some of the darkest scenes in the series, between Warren and his father and Jean opposing Xavier and Magneto. X2 is still the best, but this is on a par with the first one, with even better action.

Music score was all right too - Michael Kamen did the first film, and that score wasn't very good. John Ottman did the second, and that was the best one.

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Jello

No, it isn't. They are picking up after events from II, but going on like III and IV NEVER happened. Partly, because they sucked.
Just like Batman Begins isn't really a prequel to Batman but a complete reboot from scratch.

Superman_045
Even though I haven't seen the movie yet, I think that it's good as is.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
This is contradictory.

What are you talking about? a trilogy is three, its is the ending of the x men trilogy, why can't they start on the next one, just like starwars has 2 trilogys? Did you see the end of the movie? They Are going to carry on the franchise for sure
A trilogy is 3.

If they make another, which I hope they do, it won't be considered a trilogy.

Superman_045
If they make another movie it'll probably be for a new trilogy.

InnerRise
I don't think so. They would continue where they left off especially with some of the cliff hangers they left for us.

Superman_045
Still, they could go to another major villain.

cough Apocalypse cough

InnerRise
Yeah, they could introduce another villain.

Doesn't mean they would go into another completely different storyline and put aside everything that happened in this movie.

roughrider
The gigantic opening weekend certainly should excite Fox, but they have to be careful. Oversaturate the public appetite and you burn out appeal. They look to be going ahead with solo movies about Wolverine and Magneto; what can be planned to pick up from here, in the story?

Wolfie
I'm sure Bryan Singer is content making movies about flying queer-dressed men in blue and red.

X3 turned out just fine. Remakes are pointless.

TheOnes2
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'm sure Bryan Singer is content making movies about flying queer-dressed men in blue and red.

What do you have against spider-man?

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Jason Horan

HOW DARE YOU SAY X-3 WAS GREAT!!! That movie SUCKED!

InnerRise
Originally posted by TheOnes2
What do you have against spider-man?
Ummm....Singer didn't make any Spider Man movies and isn't planned to do so.

Spider Man can't fly either.

You're severely confused.

They are referring to Super Man.

He can fly you know, not Spider Man. And Singer left X-Men for Superman you know, not Spider Man. Somebody hasn't been keeping up with the info.

TheOnes2
Ummm....Singer didn't make any Spider Man movies and isn't planned to do so.

Spider Man can't fly either.

You're severely confused.

They are referring to Super Man.

He can fly you know, not Spider Man. And Singer left X-Men for Superman you know, not Spider Man. Somebody hasn't been keeping up with the info.

I know, he said some guy in red and blue, and i just cracked a joke about spider-man as he has the same colours as a costume...

jeez roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TheOnes2
I know, he said some guy in red and blue, and i just cracked a joke about spider-man as he has the same colours as a costume...

jeez roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is the internet...you can't expect sarcasm to show just through text.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Darth Jello

What? huh

LanceWindu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
What? huh

He didn't do his research...

It's Superman 2.5, a totally different story than III.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.