I just saw the X3 premiere. . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those of you who have seen it already come and talk!

Ritoshi
So you liked it lol, did you like it better than 1 and 2 ? I might see it later today.

UltimateStryfe
yes, i did. you WILL see it today.

Ritoshi
lol I hope so. Well atleast someone liked it.

UltimateStryfe
what do you mean?

Ritoshi
Go in the x3 forum lol, they are way to picky on the movie...Well 2 people loved it aswell and say they were to picky and wanted it to be lik ethe comic 100%

UltimateStryfe
well, they have no concept of the word:
"Artistic License"
if the movies were the comics on screen, they would be retarded and we all know we don't want to see Magneto in tights at his age.

office jesus
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Go in the x3 forum lol, they are way to picky on the movie...Well 2 people loved it aswell and say they were to picky and wanted it to be lik ethe comic 100%

They're being nerds. I thought it was quite good myself.

UltimateStryfe
i thought it was amazing. it was almost to much to take in that quickly! everything was so drastic!

He-guy88
is it realy that awsome im going tomorrow at 2:00pm dont revile to much to me but is it that good im only gonna read this forum agin to see if some one replies but fill free to talke about the movie cayse thats wat this is here for cool

Darth Martin
Just saw it, it was great. But, however don't expect it to be like the comics. Has plenty of action but I won't spoil it.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Just saw it, it was great. But, however don't expect it to be like the comics. Has plenty of action but I won't spoil it.

kool

A.J
im going tomorow with girlfreind should be good

UltimateStryfe
sweet

Darth Martin
Dark Pheonix is aweswome

Scoobless
I was a little dissapointed with it..... i don't care that they changed stuff and killed people.... a lot of it just seemed a bit rushed and half-assed

UltimateStryfe
i did think it was a little too short.

Ritoshi
jean grey was creepy.

KillAll
only part i was a little unhappy with, was juggernaut. being my favorite character and all... i think they should have made him more... well, juggernaut like wink

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Ritoshi
jean grey was creepy.

AMEN she sure was

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KillAll
only part i was a little unhappy with, was juggernaut. being my favorite character and all... i think they should have made him more... well, juggernaut like wink

I know as powerful as he is he shoudv'l taken on the whole x-men.

UltimateStryfe
she was soooooooooo evil! i was shocked! she is the Ultimate Comic Movie Villain hands down. did you notice her eyes turned black and veins showed

Scoobless
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
she was soooooooooo evil! i was shocked! she is the Ultimate Comic Movie Villain hands down. did you notice her eyes turned black and veins showed

Yup.... she pulled the whole "Evil Willow" routine from Buffy - series 6

TheOnes2
Yes, but better acting pulled it off more creepier

He-guy88
i just now got home from watching it and it was pretty good from the ending they have to make another they left to many lose ends

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by He-guy88
i just now got home from watching it and it was pretty good from the ending they have to make another they left to many lose ends

no duh!!!

hey the Ones, nice sig!

do we know who the guy on the horse is?

TheOnes2
Thanks and i have no idea. When i watched it i assumed it was that old guy in the desert set from the trailer

He-guy88
no duh!!!

hey the Ones, nice sig!

so so mean u make me cry embarrasment

Psyquis52
roll eyes (sarcastic) I certainly don't agree with that.

Mugen
well, i gotta admit, i was defenitely shocked with all the killing and plot twists, espically with Magneto, before the ending, that had to be the most shocking part of the movie for me. like they were planning the attack, and i was just like "yeah....right" and it then it worked....gotta be ****ing kididng me. with jean grey and Wolverine, that was kinda dum and precitable on his part, why didnt he just, give her the cure, instead of killing her? when i was watching the final battle, i was just thinking to myself, how in hell are they going to end all of this? and the eding turned out being lame anyway. still lots of great action though, i enjoyed the movie for the most part, very very shocking, i dont even keep up with X-men either, but just going off the two movies.....wowbig grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mugen

that thing u said that was covered the spolir well that was not wat it looked like that person was not her tell me how to shade like u did and ill tell u wat i meanthat thing u said that was covered the spolir well that was not wat it looked like that person was not her tell me how to shade like u did and ill tell u wat i mean

Wolverine2006
I thought it was pretty cool

UltimateStryfe
anyway...

Wolverine2006
Does anyone know if they're goin to do the whole x-3 toy thing?

UltimateStryfe
i really don't know, good question. they haven't done that for movies in a long time.

Darth Vicious
no duh!!!

hey the Ones, nice sig!

The guy in the horse i believe is the old west version of the Ghost Rider as he has previous incarnations. The guy in the cemetary is called The Caretaker.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by office jesus
They're being nerds. I thought it was quite good myself.

I didnt like the movie too much. Too much disrespect for the characters. While im not a Cyclops fan he deserved better than that, So did Mystique, Magneto, Psylocke, Juggernaut(he aint even a mutant) and specially Professor X. An as far as the "nerd" comment , im a huge X-men fan(Uncanny X-men #300 being the very first comic book I collected) and believe me I get laid like crazy. I think my mutant power is getting hot women. I guess people who really doesnt have a clue who the X-men really are considers the ones that do "nerds". X-men has been around for almost 40 years, all im sayin is that they shouldve treated some of the characters better. And yes, Phoenix was creepy, If I had been Logan i wouldve gotten all moral and shit after i got me some.

Psyquis52
I went into to see it thinking it would be horrible and I ended up liking it very much.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I didnt like the movie too much. Too much disrespect for the characters. While im not a Cyclops fan he deserved better than that, So did Mystique, Magneto, Psylocke, Juggernaut(he aint even a mutant) and specially Professor X. An as far as the "nerd" comment , im a huge X-men fan(Uncanny X-men #300 being the very first comic book I collected) and believe me I get laid like crazy. I think my mutant power is getting hot women. I guess people who really doesnt have a clue who the X-men really are considers the ones that do "nerds". X-men has been around for almost 40 years, all im sayin is that they shouldve treated some of the characters better. And yes, Phoenix was creepy, If I had been Logan i wouldve gotten all moral and shit after i got me some.

yeah but u know wat mags did in the end CHESS PICE

it aint over and most of those people well wat u think happened to them dident

KharmaDog
Storm sucked(again).

Magneto was awesome.

Juggy's character was pissed all over.

Not enough colossus.

Beast was cool.

There was no point to angel being there.

It was stupid that the pheonix did not absolutley smoke wolverine.

So many plot gaps and filming and character flaws that it really took away from the movie.

I'll take x1 or x2 any day of the week over this movie.

Mugen
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Juggy's character was pissed all over.
are you kidding?

He said im the Juggernaut *****!!!!!!

do you have any idea how many movie theaters went nuts over that one line.

for the most aprt though your right, they sould have given him a bigger role.

branhole
was pheonix the main villian? man i really need to watch that.

Darth Martin
I guess u can say that.

UltimateStryfe
every single person in my theater went bollistic over that line. that made the movie.

Superfly4000
Brett Ratner did a suprisingly good job. instead of the boring formulatic structure of brian singer. you could tek=ll it had a little more heart.

DigiMark007
Blah, I like X2 better.

It was good, and there was some cool parts, but I was a bit dissappointed.

It could have been...I dunno...smarter? It seemed too crotch-humor and whiz-bang action, at the expense of substance. Another 15 minutes for character development wouldn't have hurt it.

UltimateStryfe
lenght was a problem.
and why didn't Iceman slide????

tkitna
It was decent, but not even close to the first two. Juggernauts line was stupid and didnt add anything to the movie. Kitty calling him a name back was even dumber. It had a lot of holes in it, but it was entertaining so thats good enough for me.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by tkitna
It was decent, but not even close to the first two. Juggernauts line was stupid and didnt add anything to the movie. Kitty calling him a name back was even dumber. It had a lot of holes in it, but it was entertaining so thats good enough for me.

Jugg's line was STUPID?!?!

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! YOU ARE SHUNNED!

JOE NUNEZ
wuz up with all the characters that die.

UltimateStryfe
have you seen it?

JOE NUNEZ
off course.

UltimateStryfe
it shocked me. she was so evil. killed scott off the bat. vaporized prof. x. killed more people. wow.

DigiMark007
Well, the Prof is still around technically (you stayed till the end of the credits, right?) and we don't actually see Scott's death. So Jean seems to be the only one gone for sure.

UltimateStryfe
yep

ShadowMan223
Thats not all true. Never trust a dead dark pheonix

UltimateStryfe
the Dark Pheonix Saga. i doubt there going to go that far in the 4th one. They made Pheonix an alternet personality so they didn't have to go through that crap with Pheonix in Jean's image and her real body's in the water stuff.

He-guy88
the Dark Pheonix Saga. i doubt there going to go that far in the 4th one. They made Pheonix an alternet personality so they didn't have to go through that crap with Pheonix in Jean's image and her real body's in the water stuff.

i think 4 will center around apoco cause angel had no point in being their and he plays qite a role in the apoco storys and mystquie was aginst magneto in one of them and their powers of course everybody knows aint truly gone

UltimateStryfe
yep. Mystique was HHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowup

He-guy88
yep. Mystique was HHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowup

with or with out the make up lol no ur right she was

UltimateStryfe
i was like: "TURN OVER, TURN OVER!"

He-guy88
i was like: "TURN OVER, TURN OVER!"

yes me to me to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.